Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo ZORSE :-D

Go down 
+20
JonasV
ReinbowSchleich
SyLoBe
MartinH
scot(t)
ken yeo
Vondan
baltimore zoo
Ana
Roger
Mastiffcat
Wildheart
widukind
sortepletter
Kikimalou
Sumo
Elros Alvar
Dr.Narayanan
JackyLovertjex
SUSANNE
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

papo - Papo ZORSE :-D Empty
PostSubject: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:03 pm

cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, let`s hear what y´all think Wink Laughing

JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:27 pm

I think he's really charming, Susanne flower

But it's sad papo did so BAD on the markings. It's truly a shame. No This model needs a good repainter. I think it will look so much better then!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Congratulations Susanne . I love it , I love it Very Happy As I mentioned before , so far in my life as a collector , I have never disliked any animal at all . Every thing from unbranded china ones to top most brands have their unique charm I love you
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Congratulations Susanne affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers , but looked better catalog. Wink scratch
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Awwww! So cute! I agree about the markings, but that's hardly a surprise when you consider how the rest of their horses are painted. Still, she would look awesome with a new coat of paint - and what an adorable face! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Thank you for the good pics Susanne Very Happy

It is not a PAPO year for me but I have to say I thought that zorse would be worse when I looked at the advertising pics.

So it is a good news.

By the way, the baby croc is with me now and I hope I will show it very soon Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:05 pm

Thankyou, friends flower

Yes, I love the head also...I like the wole Zoorse ....among other things the ears are unusually nice. And the ears are very important in a horse model drunken

The stripes...hmmm, they vary a lot in zorses, I think scratch

Kikimalou wrote:

By the way, the baby croc is with me now and I hope I will show it very soon Wink

Ohhh, yes, it is the cutest thing ever I love you
I can`t wait to see one of the famous Kiki-arounds of the little beauty bounce bounce cheers

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Oooh, you've got the zorse! Thank you for showing it - now I absolutely need it Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 pm

I like that animal!! Congratulations Susanne Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Since today i know that Lineol (or was it Elastolin) also have this kind of animal Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Nice horsebra! :)
I also want to see photos of the little croc!

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:34 pm

He's much better than i expected! Cute, even. The paint job is inaccurate, but it's nice and clean. I think i'd rather have inaccurate crisp markings than airbrushed approximations or poorly done stencils (Breyer, you listening?), especially on a model like this that i don't think the sculpting is that great. .i like him because he has the charm some of the not so accurate vintage models have.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Susanne, with your great pictures it is hard to see that some figures are not real animals, anyway, the Papo zorce cannot hide that it is a toy! Very toyish indeed! Anyway we collect toys and it is always great to see something different in the market. Papo is the first brand of its kind that is giving us a zorce! So it is positive, very positive, better a toyish zorce than one more repeated idea! Idea By the way, how many zorces are present in your huge collection??? Congrats! cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Happy zorsie What a Face sunny I think this zorse looks quite optimistic and indeed better than on catalog pictures :) Although he is not really galloping into my wishlist he is so funny and making me smile Very Happy
Susanne, congratulations on Your happy newcomer! And thank You for sunny photos sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:15 pm

I agree with Roger, very toyish. Horses are definitely not one of Papo's strengths. I also agree with K, not a Papo year for me (None purchased, even though T-Rex is an awesome figure, but don't collect dino's)!
So, for those who wanted a zorse got one, even if it's a poor quality one.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Balty, you are such a positive person Wink

I think most Papo horses are fabulous, and even if I agree that the zorse it a bit toyish, I love him...and the new dogs, the oryx, the croc-baby, the reindeer and the mufflon, and the wild boar sow and piglets drunken

Vondan

Vondan

Country/State : USA / Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Susann's Zorse paint job is almost to good look at this Zorse paint job

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:19 pm

S,
Glad you like the new Papo! Enjoy! I'll just waiting for 2103' and see what Papo came up with!
Back to top Go down
Vondan

Vondan

Country/State : USA / Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Next up i want to see the Zebra Centaur hybrid the Zebtaur
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:30 am

Congrats Susanne!

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 am

I really like it! what's not to like? Congratulations Susanne!

I think Papo's been fine this year. I've been happier with Papo than Schleich by a long shot: The Bull Terrier, the Mastiff, the mutt named Cassius, and the Poodles were all fantastic. All just great dogs! I recently got the Reindeer and the baby Crocodile and they are really great too. And I really liked the Mouflon as well. I was a little disappointed by the Mallards, but they weren't bad, just not quite as strong as I had hoped. And I'm dying to get the Oryx. I think Mojo and CollectA truly spoiled us this year.

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:44 pm

I'll be a thorn in the ass but... This is really bad Papo model Sad I don´t like it at all Sad I still don´t understand why Papo made this "week model" with such a bad coloring as 2012 new scratch scratch scratch
Anyway... Congratulations Susanne. I can see you like it and that´s totally OK :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 am

The mould is awesome! But the paintjob... silent

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
ReinbowSchleich

ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Now that's what I call a tiger dun Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:25 pm

HorseFriendzy wrote:
Now that's what I call a tiger dun Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm

A bit rough but nice idea! For example, hoofs, head and painting could be better.. Sad

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jonesee on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo ZORSE :-D   papo - Papo ZORSE :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo ZORSE :-D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next