Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)

Go down 
+6
STORMnl
trevok4
widukind
Elros Alvar
Takama
SUSANNE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Empty
PostSubject: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 20:32

The new T-rex is much larger than the one from 2010, and very impressive Very Happy

Grrrrr !!!!
The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex1

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex2

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex3

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex4

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex5

Father and son ? alien alien
The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex6

...you can`t attack us from behind !!!
The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex7

...or from the air Wink
The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex8

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Mojorex9

Sometimes when I see these dinoes brown I wonder...could they have been striped like zebras? Or have red polka-dots ? Or were they shiny, metallic purple and green with red throat and yellow snout ? Shocked

If - in year 23.589.572 somebody finds a fossile of a giraffe or a giant panda, I wonder what colour they would think it was scratch Laughing

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 20:40

wow. ITs hidiusly beutiful

This is the only dinosaur i would buy for my Mojo Collection.

Manily because its size fits among all the others
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 20:43

Takama wrote:
wow. ITs hidiusly beutiful

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 20:45

Is so good, Congrats Cool cheers sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 20:59

Congratulations Susanne!! A nice new pet cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 21:08

father and son
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyWed 10 Oct 2012, 22:06

nice dino's susanne

i thought i read in a different thread,,

Susanne don't collect dino,,, Wink Wink

i hope MOJO wil do one day a green version of that big T-rex

when he was green i wanted it

i like the papo and collecta green from the T-rex

Martien

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 09:34

Very big newcomer Susanne, congratulations! And thank You for starting talking about dino colors! cheers
I for instance wish to see black version with thin violet stripes on back and some bright blue dots on head. The tongue would look good if it's blue also.And maybe some brownish orange legs then?
I think if the dinosaurs are connected to birds they could be quite bright colored perhaps, and pictures with colorful dinos are very often my favorites Very Happy Artists can also look into colors of some reptiles as many species of gecko or iguanas, many of them are colorful, have fantastic bright dots on skin and stripes on tails, that's so lovely cheers alien

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 10:16

Thankyou, friends, and a smelly kiss from T-Dad Laughing

Anna, - I am happy you share my views cheers
It could be SO great to see a dino made in the colours you mention, - because, yes...look at some of the birds and reptiles. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

It makes me think about something I read many years ago in "Out of Africa" by Karen Blixen .
She had seen a liizzard of the most fabulous, brilliant, metallic colours and wanted a handbag of the skin from one.
One day she shot one, but as she watched the dead beautyful animal, the colours faded. The magnificent creature was now just a grey carcass , and she was very, very sorry that she had killed it. Sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 13:25

Susanne, I can't see our pets? Where is Johanne? Didn't she want to be pictured with these cute figures? ... and Futte? ... and others? What is happening? affraid Laughing
Congratulations for your great additions, the largest T-rex is really impressive and expressive. Also it is in 1:15 scale, very nice to compare with many figures . Next year you can compare it with the Mojo puma that is in 1:15 scale too and see how differently sized are these 2 carnivores. What a Face
I hope Mojo doesn't start making color variations of Deluxe T-rex or your son won't find a corner left at your home.

SUSANNE wrote:

It makes me think about something I read many years ago in "Out of Africa" by Karen Blixen .
She had seen a liizzard of the most fabulous, brilliant, metallic colours and wanted a handbag of the skin from one.
One day she shot one, but as she watched the dead beautyful animal, the colours faded. The magnificent creature was now just a grey carcass , and she was very, very sorry that she had killed it. Sad

cheers Beautiful story, it explains perfectly why dinosaurs are extinct and why brands make them green, brown or grey. Wink

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 13:38

Roger wrote:
Susanne, I can't see our pets? Where is Johanne? Didn't she want to be pictured with these cute figures? ... and Futte? ... and others? What is happening? affraid Laughing
Congratulations for your great additions, the largest T-rex is really impressive and expressive. Also it is in 1:15 scale, very nice to compare with many figures . Next year you can compare it with the Mojo puma that is in 1:15 scale too and see how differently sized are these 2 carnivores. What a Face
I hope Mojo doesn't start making color variations of Deluxe T-rex or your son won't find a corner left at your home.

affraid affraid affraid

But even thinking about mammals carnivores, just let's say colors of Clouded Leopard or Tiger? Are they dull colored? affraid Suspect cat

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

cheers Beautiful story, it explains perfectly why dinosaurs are extinct and why brands make them green, brown or grey. Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Suspect Laughing

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 14:10

I think a T-rex must be green,

we are all grow up with the toughts it must be green

so i go for a green mean T-rex

Martien Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 15:11

STORMnl wrote:
I think a T-rex must be green,

we are all grow up with the toughts it must be green

so i go for a green mean T-rex

Martien Very Happy

It's not that I wouldn't like to see it green, it would be nice color of course. And attractive too. alien

Just little think to take easy: remember that several generation grown up thinking the Earth is flat like a pancake What a Face What a Face What a Face geek

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 15:52

I agree with Ana, those are educational and scientific toys. Let our kids build their Vintage culture. We have many available figures released with our nostalgic knowledge about dinosaurs. Even the small Mojo T-rex is vintage in terms of concpetion and only modern in terms of finition.
I'm sure, 20 years forward, T-rexes will be different, maybe parrot like painted and the brown ones will belong to the nostalgic perception of the kids of today.
Ana, I understand the color question, as long as we don't know the real colors, any interpretation is as wrong as any other. Who can warrant that a T-rex wasn't an animal with a head with tiger colors, a body like a clouded leopard and a tail like a ring-tailed lemur?
But market is very severe, T-rexes are best sellers, you cannot shock or you will loose one of the most important figures in a range. Anyway, I think a black T-rex would have a very positive impact, mainly as a marketing strategy! Idea scratch Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 18:26

Thank You Roger for so interesting comment Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I agree with Ana, those are educational and scientific toys. Let our kids build their Vintage culture. We have many available figures released with our nostalgic knowledge about dinosaurs. Even the small Mojo T-rex is vintage in terms of concpetion and only modern in terms of finition.
I'm sure, 20 years forward, T-rexes will be different, maybe parrot like painted and the brown ones will belong to the nostalgic perception of the kids of today.

drunken

Roger wrote:
Ana, I understand the color question, as long as we don't know the real colors, any interpretation is as wrong as any other. Who can warrant that a T-rex wasn't an animal with a head with tiger colors, a body like a clouded leopard and a tail like a ring-tailed lemur?

Yes, of course I agree 100% Very Happy In this case we probably will never be able to check what coloration was real. It was easier indeed to check what shape the Earth has Very Happy Wink

Rex could be green, brown or blue wit yellow dots, nobody know for sure. But I must say reach colored dinosaurs on some pictures are very pleasant to see and of course it's nice to imagine many different variants. Everyone can create different pattern on dinosaur, isn't it interesting exercise for our imagination? Very Happy

Roger wrote:
But market is very severe, T-rexes are best sellers, you cannot shock or you will loose one of the most important figures in a range. Anyway, I think a black T-rex would have a very positive impact, mainly as a marketing strategy! Idea scratch Very Happy

Haha, yes, then he would remind kind of dragon also scratch Razz

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 18:50

ahaaaaa dragons

we have a new subjeckt

dragons were green to Sad(o)): Very Happy Sad(o)): Very Happy

Martien

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 19:01

ana wrote:
......Everyone can create different pattern on dinosaur, isn't it interesting exercise for our imagination? Very Happy

bounce bounce cheers Sad(o)): Sad(o)): bounce cheers

Come on, all you greay artists here Basketball Basketball Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 20:01

ana wrote:

Roger wrote:

Yes, of course I agree 100% Very Happy In this case we probably will never be able to check what coloration was real. It was easier indeed to check what shape the Earth has Very Happy Wink

Rex could be green, brown or blue wit yellow dots, nobody know for sure. But I must say reach colored dinosaurs on some pictures are very pleasant to see and of course it's nice to imagine many different variants. Everyone can create different pattern on dinosaur, isn't it interesting exercise for our imagination? Very Happy

Surely Ana! Very Happy The only thing I can be sure reading your comment is that your are what is scientifically called an.... artist! Laughing
Actually, it was very interesting to see your artistic interpretation of a prehistoric creature. You are very criative person and Palaenthology has as much as criativity as it has Science. Who knows you are a paleoartist? Idea cheers

Roger wrote:

Haha, yes, then he would remind kind of dragon also scratch Razz

Laughing It would be very nice to see a amargassaurus or so black painted, or even a Smok Wawelski! Rolling Eyes Very Happy

STORMnl wrote:
ahaaaaa dragons

we have a new subjeckt

dragons were green to Sad(o)): Very Happy Sad(o)): Very Happy

Martien

Laughing Martien, I know you have a green mammoth in your collection! Wink alien elephant

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 21:17

Smok Wawelski???!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz He is black because he's already burned No affraid silent Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 21:57

ana wrote:
Smok Wawelski???!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz He is black because he's already burned No affraid silent Wink

Hahah! Laughing After eating a stuffed sheep! I wonder what Carolynn thinks of it! Laughing
I must read more about Polish culture, it is very good! Very Happy
But Ana, what about this Polish archosaur?
The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Smok_NT

STORMnl

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyThu 11 Oct 2012, 22:33

@ roger

hahahaha Sad(o)):

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 08:38

Roger wrote:
ana wrote:

Hahah! Laughing After eating a stuffed sheep! I wonder what Carolynn thinks of it! Laughing
I must read more about Polish culture, it is very good! Very Happy
But Ana, what about this Polish archosaur?
The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Smok_NT

This lived in Poland??!! Wow! It's beautiful!!! Very Happy Any models of this creature yet? Very Happy

Again I learn about new animal, however my knowledge about dinosaurs is very, very small anyway... Rolling Eyes Perhaps it's time to educate more study study study

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 20:25

ana wrote:

This lived in Poland??!! Wow! It's beautiful!!! Very Happy Any models of this creature yet? Very Happy

Again I learn about new animal, however my knowledge about dinosaurs is very, very small anyway... Rolling Eyes Perhaps it's time to educate more study study study

Ana, I also didn't know about this impressive animal. Actually I was trying to understand why a Polish young lady was talking about dragons like black creatures. Now I'm learning a lot of new things, not only that they are black in Poland and green in Holand but also that they are blue in Portugal! Laughing
This is a mix between a crocodile and a dinossaur that lived in what is Poland today. Reading about its size when compared with other creatures of its era, I believe it will turn in a plastic figure very soon. Anyway it is very recent, we need to wait a little.
The name is the same of the dragon because it was the dragon that exploded because of the sheep. Now I also know that sheep was the first mammal that existed, unless in Poland! Wink
Check this blog article, it looks interesting
http://kalcyt.blogspot.pt/2011/10/caa-prawda-o-smoku-wawelskim-jak-na.html

Ana

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 20:54

haha, sheep was first indeed Shocked lol!

Roger this article is very interesting!! I will show this article to my Polish friends too, maybe they will be surprised to read about Smok wawelski. I wish more bones could be found a from this animal so we would have more precise vision about it's shape. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BTW, why Portuguese dragons are blue? Suspect What a Face Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) EmptyFri 12 Oct 2012, 23:22

I'm glad you found it interesting! Very Happy

ana wrote:

BTW, why Portuguese dragons are blue? Suspect What a Face Very Happy

I'm sorry it is not as interesting or funny as Polish black dragons. But crazy anyway.
Portugal is a country heavily marked for the football phenomenon.
Here dragons are blue, eagles are red and lions are green.
What is crazy is that the green dragon you see on emblem belowrepresents a black in heraldic language a black dragon and the supporters of this club are called dragons or blue dragons because it is the main color of the emblem and uniform. alien geek
Yes, I'm not the only crazy Portuguese! Wink

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Fcp-emblema

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next