Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)

Go down 
+6
STORMnl
trevok4
widukind
Elros Alvar
Takama
SUSANNE
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

mojo - The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   mojo - The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 am

OK, now I see lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   mojo - The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:15 am

Congrats Susanne!

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   mojo - The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Roger wrote:
ana wrote:
Smok Wawelski???!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz He is black because he's already burned No affraid silent Wink

Hahah! Laughing After eating a stuffed sheep! I wonder what Carolynn thinks of it! Laughing
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad serves him right, eating a sheep. but it's really the boy's fault. poor sheep, poor dragon!

Roger wrote:
The name is the same of the dragon because it was the dragon that exploded because of the sheep. Now I also know that sheep was the first mammal that existed, unless in Poland! Wink
Of course sheep are first!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)   mojo - The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The large T-rex from Mojo, - and his little friend ;-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2