Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Items for 2011 with pics

Go down 
+30
Numa
Arrakai
Hanne-
ecotone88
Rio
FLIPPI
Tupolew Tu-154
Lasersword1973
sphyrna18
Roger
lucky luke
Wildheart
Sumo
skysthelimit
Joan Milelire
Kikimalou
Admin
remrock02
elclavo75
Sergey
SUSANNE
MartinH
Gab
alexmotoc
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
Gabe
baltimore zoo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Excellent, new pony for Susanne Wink Laughing

What ? Shocked

affraid Grrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Hanne-

Hanne-

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:45 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
skysthelimit wrote:
Excellent, new pony for Susanne Wink Laughing

What ? Shocked

affraid Grrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

Laughing Laughing

Muahahaaa xDD Laughing Laughing Laughing Lolz
Back to top Go down
http://loveland.suntuubi.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Well! Where is my money???:CONFUSED:
Camelids look nice too!Very Happy
Nice to see many members happy! It looks Papo is the brand of the year... anything about CollectA?
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh, they look great cheers

My favorites are the baby elephant, mandrill and the yak, OMG, that one looks gorgeous What a Face

I´m definetly buying those three, but I´m gona try to buy as many of them as possible of course Laughing

This year I will focus a little more on papo, try to get at least 100 new papo animals cheers

We´ll see in december if I have succeded Wink
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey! it has been many times I watch these developments carefully, I find a good filing for these images,
subjects particularly careful in its details,
my favorite is the Yak, he has a magnificent head, I hope it is smaller than the Schleich, is one of my favorite.
but I adopt each other, Jaguar, and llama there are fewer details, but with Safari it shoed that of a beautiful herd.
Papo thank you, next year a little more than apes ...... sunny sunny sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Asian elephant 3.93" high x 6.69" long...
I'M TOTALLY BUMMED OUT! I guess toy designers don't realize that
Elephants are the largest land mammals....
Go back to the Britains zoo collection, and see how the elephants are huge and in the right proportion to the other figures(for the most part).
I just don't get it?
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:20 pm

And the thing is, if they had made elephant's that were in the proportion I would have bought 5 or 6! So it's there loss...
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:20 pm

How big is the mandrill?
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
How big is the mandrill?

Mandrill is L10 x B4 x H7,5 cm

I think its a little bit big. E: 1/12 aprox??
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Asian elephant 3.93" high x 6.69" long...
I'M TOTALLY BUMMED OUT! I guess toy designers don't realize that
Elephants are the largest land mammals....
Go back to the Britains zoo collection, and see how the elephants are huge and in the right proportion to the other figures(for the most part).
I just don't get it?
I know it's so annoying isn't it No

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Maybe those litlle critters will join my shelves this year drunken I love you cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Maybe those litlle critters will join my shelves this year drunken I love you cheers

...And me too! And one more!

But where is my money? silent I need a second job!!!! Thank Papo! Laughing bounce Laughing bounce jocolor geek scratch scratch

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:00 am

oh my... Yak, camel, elephants, llama, mandrill, lions... i love 2011 Papo... I´m buying them all cheers cheers cheers cheers But i´m really dissapointed in jaguar No

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 am

MartinH wrote:
oh my... Yak, camel, elephants, llama, mandrill, lions... i love 2011 Papo... I´m buying them all cheers cheers cheers cheers But i´m really dissapointed in jaguar No

Martin, the jaguar is exactly as I told in the other tread, same moulding and a spotted black painting! All brands are doing it!
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am

WOW So many good things!!! sunny sunny sunny

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 am

this year Papo do not have much surprise for me. Except for the yak.

Biggest disappointment "Black Jaguar". - But anticipated is using old mould.

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 pm

This year Papo is introducing a good variety of new wild animals, but what is unfortunately for me personally - many of them are too large. Well, it's usual for Papo, scale is the reason I didn't buy otherwise wonderful papo gnu and kudu Sad...
Have you seen the size of the pelican? It's almost as large as an elephant! And chamois is much bigger than Schleich's roe deer, for example.
That's why I could add to my displays only 4-5 new figures I like:
- young lioness
- marmot
- Asian elephant
- mandrill (although I'd wish it to be smaller)
- maybe yak - I like it's colour (as contrasted with the Schleich yak), but it's really huge.

Abu Rai wrote:
Mandrill is L10 x B4 x H7,5 cm
I think its a little bit big. E: 1/12 aprox??
Yeah, it's quite big - head and shoulders above the Schleich leopard which is 4.5 cm tall.
But it should look OK next to other inhabitants of African rainforests - okapis by any brand, Schleich and Papo gorillas, chimps by any brand...

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:35 pm

[quote="Kiryuha"]This year Papo is introducing a good variety of new wild animals, but what is unfortunately for me personally - many of them are too large. Well, it's usual for Papo, scale is the reason I didn't buy otherwise wonderful papo gnu and kudu Sad...
Have you seen the size of the pelican? It's almost as large as an elephant! And chamois is much bigger than Schleich's roe deer, for example.
That's why I could add to my displays only 4-5 new figures I like:
- young lioness
- marmot
- Asian elephant
- mandrill (although I'd wish it to be smaller)
- maybe yak - I like it's colour (as contrasted with the Schleich yak), but it's really huge.

...About pelican... Laughing My friend I repeat you again and again! Do separat "birds display" and you,ll not have a problems with a scale (with comparison in other species of wild animals). The birds have it,s personal "scale" different from "mammals". Is it right? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Sergey wrote:
...About pelican... Laughing My friend I repeat you again and again! Do separat "birds display" and you,ll not have a problems with a scale (with comparison in other species of wild animals). The birds have it,s personal "scale" different from "mammals". Is it right? Laughing Laughing Laughing
It' s right. But the pelican will look too huge even in an "only birds" display Sad

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Sergey wrote:
It' s right. But the pelican will look too huge even in an "only birds" display Sad

...But do you remember white spoonbills by Collecta? It,s nice but very big too! I think Papo,s pelican will good friend for them in the "great pond display"! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Until now not a big fan of this pelican! Does anybody knows the species?
The CollectA birds are perfectly indentified, are black-faced-spoonbills! Very endangered!Sad
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Roger wrote:
Does anybody knows the species?
looks like an Australian Pelican. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:56 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
looks like an Australian Pelican. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Harriete, I was comparing with pics too, and I think that this is an Australian Pelican but I'm not sure!
But both of us are in the same way!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Harriete, I was comparing with pics too, and I think that this is an Australian Pelican but I'm not sure!
Very Happy actually, I was just looking at the pictures again and I think it's a white pelican. Notice the black is just on the tips of it's wings, whereas the Australian Pelican has black on it's back.
Look at this site, really beautiful photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you scroll down, there are several pictures of the white pelican

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:36 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:

Very Happy actually, I was just looking at the pictures again and I think it's a white pelican. Notice the black is just on the tips of it's wings, whereas the Australian Pelican has black on it's back.
Look at this site, really beautiful photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you scroll down, there are several pictures of the white pelican

I thinks is a white pelican too!

PostSubject: Re: Papo Items for 2011 with pics   Papo Items for 2011 with pics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Items for 2011 with pics
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next