Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)

Go down 
+6
ken yeo
Roger
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Ana
Kiryuha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) Empty
PostSubject: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Hello, friends!
When I was making my first steps at collectors forum back in 2007, people were fond of making photo stories with animal figures (Ana, you should remember it well, as you took part too;)) But in course of time this theme had passed off, unfortunately... I'd be glad to reanimate it, cause it was always fun and exciting to see those pics woven into stories.
Unfortunately, now I don't have those spacious cabinets with wildlife displays, and my current bookshelves don't allow creative shooting. So, I want to repost here some of my favorite photo stories from 2007-2008 to rekindle the interest.
P.S.: dear admins, have I chosen the right forum category for it?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:48 pm

So, here's my photo story about a breadwinning father showcasing one day in the life of a very nice Schleich chimpanzee family.

1. Early morning. The head of the family is going to set out on his daily journey for food.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. His wife and son wish him luck and wave him goodbye.

3. Danger on the way! The chimpanzee is hiding from a leopard in the thicket. Fortunately, the wind direction doesn’t allow the leopard to nose out the prey.

4. The chimpanzee reached the trunk of a giant tree which he’s gonna climb down. On the background one could see a gorilla father teaching his kid climbing trees.

5. Our hero is climbing down from the forest canopy.

6. And here’s the goal of his journey – a fruit-bearing tree. The chimpanzee’s fellow – meerkat - cheers him.

7. He’s on top of the world! Yes, he’s a real breadwinning father!

8. The breadwinning father is bowling a giant fruit along to the tree.

9. Another view of the same process.

10. Up he goes, to the second forest layer. His burden is heavy, but who cares about burdens when there’s a family waiting for food at home.

11. At last he’s reached the canopy. An accidental witness gorilla hems with approval.

12. Home, sweet, home. Look what we’ve got today!

13. A family meal.

P.P.S.: As for me, I like photo #10 the most. And you?

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

That's fantastic to see this photostory again! Thank You for sharing Kirill, of course I do remember Very Happy That some first pictures I saw in animals collecting forum LG. And were very inspiring for me Very Happy I must try to find time for new photo stories, that was so much fun cheers

My favorite is photo 9 BTW, I like the lighting in it Very Happy

Congrats Kirill, and I hope to see in near future some brand new photo stories by Kiryuha Very Happy Wink bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm

This is SO wonderful cheers

I LOVE the story, - great pictures Sad(o)):

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 am

Seriously Kyril... This SCHLEICH chimp is absolutely blind indeed... Why did he searched so far a big fruit since there are so many yellow and red, and more easy to eat, fruits just behind his family Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Congratulation and thanks for the nice trip on your shelf Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks Kiril for showing these nice pictures with stories. Although I understand your fruitful and nostalgic feeling, I can remember some stories on thif forum, specially the tapir that was searching his Mom! monkey pig ... and more, and more! Very Happy
Good work! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Seriously Kyril... This SCHLEICH chimp is absolutely blind indeed... Why did he searched so far a big fruit since there are so many yellow and red, and more easy to eat, fruits just behind his family Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, no Christophe...those are decorations and not edible tongue Laughing Laughing

Roger wrote:
.... I can remember some stories on thif forum, specially the tapir that was searching his Mom! monkey pig ... and more, and more! Very Happy

Eagle chicks bounce cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
No, no Christophe...those are decorations and not edible tongue Laughing Laughing

decorations are favorite food of PVC chimps Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Golly !!!! affraid
That is why mine won`t eat the fruit that I give them Shocked

Wink geek

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:29 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I think the chimp father wanted to find and give to his family something extraordinary, THE most impressive fruit of the whole jungle, not just any fruit Wink monkey cherry

Roger wrote:

Thanks Kiril for showing these nice pictures with stories. Although I understand your fruitful and nostalgic feeling, I can remember some stories on thif forum, specially the tapir that was searching his Mom! ... and more, and more!
Good work!

I remember some also, for example hilarious one with Britains Kangaroo Jesus Shocked Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Thanx, girls and boys!
ana wrote:
That some first pictures I saw in animals collecting forum LG. And were very inspiring for me Very Happy I must try to find time for new photo stories, that was so much fun cheers
I'd be very glad if you found time for such stories! bounce

ana wrote:
Congrats Kirill, and I hope to see in near future some brand new photo stories by Kiryuha Very Happy Wink bounce
That is problematically as I don't have a display appropriate for a photostudio anymore... But I want to repost some more of my older stories. I enjoy looking thru them myself, after the years have passed.
Kikimalou wrote:
A nice observer you are, Kiki! Cool But those smaller fruits were unripe, appearingly.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
A nice observer you are, Kiki! Cool But those smaller fruits were unripe, appearingly.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Maybe we all need to go far from home to find what was always just under our eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 am

Kikimalou wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Laughing Laughing

It can last for a month!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Very lovely Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:11 am

ana wrote:
I remember some also, for example hilarious one with Britains Kangaroo Jesus Shocked Laughing
that was my favorite! Laughing Laughing Laughing

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 pm

lovely colorful! I like it!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Great pictures and story.

My favourite photo was pic 9
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Worlds in Miniature wrote:
Great pictures and story.
My favourite photo was pic 9
I'm glad you like it!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)   Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees) Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo story about a breadwinning father (feat. Schleich chimpanzees)
Page 1 of 1