Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2013 with pics !

Go down 
+44
signatus
ze_neto
Seijun
SyLoBe
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
Bongo
ken yeo
pm64
Sumo
Kristie
Pangolinia
black unicorn
PeGe
krista
Kiryuha
JackyLovertjex
Rio
animalluvr6
donny ong
lucky luke
scot(t)
Numa
pouchedrat
STORMnl
bojan
Ana
Deseo
Silver Unicornis
Wildheart
Elros Alvar
Cyhyraeth
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Joan Milelire
SommoDracorex
Kikimalou
Bernyto
SUSANNE
MartinH
trevok4
Sergey
skysthelimit
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 pm

MartinH wrote:
oh... I absolutely looove them! Wonderful horses!!!
I want CollectA so bad!! Why they are not availavle in Czech republic??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

???????

I think i saw CollectA in Liberec in the big center scratch scratch scratch scratch

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Numaan wrote:
Hi all

there were ambitious plans to release many new wildlife models but due to the current economic climate some cuts had to be made. We then had a finalised list of around 27 animals but then due to time constraints and the time to perfect each model we didn't make it in time so the amount is now less than half this amount BUT the trade off is to ensure the models are as accurate as possible.

...around 27 animals? Shocked Shocked bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Sergey wrote:
Numaan wrote:
Hi all

there were ambitious plans to release many new wildlife models but due to the current economic climate some cuts had to be made. We then had a finalised list of around 27 animals but then due to time constraints and the time to perfect each model we didn't make it in time so the amount is now less than half this amount BUT the trade off is to ensure the models are as accurate as possible.

I agree bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:51 pm

At last there'll be an American tapir on the market!!! cheers cheers cheers

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:41 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Few minutes ago from Facebook, thanks to Jesus :cheers:

Brazilian Tapir

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

<3

Can't wait! I've been wanting a baby tapir for ages<3

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:50 pm

cheers still need so many of the current models but those two rock!
i especially like the pose of the adult!

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:38 pm

widukind wrote:
MartinH wrote:
I want CollectA so bad!! Why they are not availavle in Czech republic??? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

???????

I think i saw CollectA in Liberec in the big center scratch scratch scratch scratch
Well I have to refraze that... Collecta is available here but they don´t have news for 2011, 2012 and I´m sure 2013 news will be the same thing Sad I contacted czech distributor for 7 times but still no ONE answer... I´m done I guess Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 pm

MartinH wrote:
widukind wrote:
MartinH wrote:

???????

Well I have to refraze that... Collecta is available here but they don´t have news for 2011, 2012 and I´m sure 2013 news will be the same thing Sad I contacted czech distributor for 7 times but still no ONE answer... I´m done I guess Sad

Oh, i understand. I found CollectA in a toyshop in egypt too and at the first moment i was happy. But the i saw they have only older animals and mostly farm animals and no new releases. Sad

Back to top Go down
black unicorn

black unicorn

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 pm

cheers The horses and the tapirs (especially the tapir baby I love you ) are really gorgeous! cheers

I can't wait to see more new models for 2013! bounce bounce

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 pm

i have a collectA dealer in the neighbourhood

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and has the hole collection

from 2012

widukind

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

STORMnl wrote:
i have a collectA dealer in the neighbourhood

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and has the hole collection

from 2012

Thanks for this information Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:11 am

MartinH wrote:
widukind wrote:
MartinH wrote:

???????

...The same! We have here (Sankt-Petersburg, Russia) Collecta models... But only 2011! Only one time I,ve saw baby bears and giraffe 2012... Sad

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:27 am

Sergey wrote:
MartinH wrote:
widukind wrote:
MartinH wrote:

???????

...The same! We have here (Sankt-Petersburg, Russia) Collecta models... But only 2011! Only one time I,ve saw baby bears and giraffe 2012... Sad
You are lucky even saw bears and giraffe Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Pangolinia

Pangolinia

Country/State : Japan

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Great CollectA, great Baird's tapirs !! Very Happy Very Happy cheers Sad(o)):

I feel Mojo and CollectA would eventually come through !!! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:47 pm

New Fjords!!!!

I have been away too long...

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Kristie wrote:
New Fjords!!!!

I have been away too long...

-Kristie

Welcome back!

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Holy stoat on a horse - Collecta's done it again. cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Wonderful animals!! Can't wait to see all the others...
Numaan according to what you say the new models should be 12-13....this number includes horses and prehistoric animals or just the wild life ones? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 am

widukind wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Numaan wrote:
Hi all

I agree bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

That's enough for my wallet!!

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 am

The tapir and fjord are on my list now!!

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:12 am

Sumo wrote:
Holy stoat on a horse - Collecta's done it again. cheers

Love the comment, certainly made me chuckle! hehe
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:18 am

pm64 wrote:
Wonderful animals!! Can't wait to see all the others...
Numaan according to what you say the new models should be 12-13....this number includes horses and prehistoric animals or just the wild life ones? cheers cheers

I have lost track myself lol. I am referring to wildlife, forest and sea life species. To give you some hints, some of these new species are critically endangered, one of them being a really really rare and less well known species (to the wider world excluding collector's) and one is probably extinct already as no traces of it can be found anywhere.....lastly one species crosses two areas: the wildlife and horses range.

hmm cant say any more for now, please watch this space. CollectA will release details of the animals when ready :-)

On a seperate note abd whilst working with CollectA I have learned a few things - most importantly regarding the decision on what animals to be released. CollectA needs to consider the quantity of models to be released which are affected by two main factors: Costs (poor economic climate) and the time to design, sculpt and bring to life a new model. It takes time trying to juggle so many models across a wide range from animals, sealife and dinosaurs to trees and accessories.

Then it must satisy the needs of two main customers - the general public and the requests made by distributors. The public are us and we make many requests but a balance has to be kept between our desires and the requests made by internal wholesalers and distributors. CollectA receive numerous requests from distributors and I didnt realise this in the beginning. The distributors also work hard to ensure CollectA is available in as many places as possible and so the requests by them also need to be taken into consideration.

Anyway not long to go before you receive further news :-)

Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:23 am

Numaan wrote:
.....lastly one species crosses two areas: the wildlife and horses range.

I think it's Przewalski's horse.

Less than a half of 27. So it may be just 10 - 12 wild animals.
Oh, dear.
But I can understand their difficulties.
At least there are some new species. cheers
I hope there will be more antelopes in 2013. bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 am

Two things: maybe they didn't retire many animals (and no wild animals) for this year because they are introducing so few for this year, and I would probably have a heart attack if that horse/wild animal is something like a quagga, or other rare/extinct horse or wild donkey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:33 am

Sergey wrote:

... Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh no, no! Jesus Pimentel is a member of collectors group in Facebook which first show pics to us... Wink Will see here! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Sergey. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2013 with pics !   CollectA 2013 with pics ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2013 with pics !
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next