Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!

Go down 
+14
Ana
ken yeo
Sergey
Kristie
SommoDracorex
STORMnl
black unicorn
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
bojan
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
smithyboy
Roger
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! Empty
PostSubject: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:36 am

surprisingly, only 2 years after starting, Mojo decided to replace some figures, moose, Arabians and this white tailed deer stag. I received the pictures from factory and I hope you enjoy.
From Mojo 2013 releases we already know the Linne's two-toed sloth in development here! and the mountain lion here! Very Happy
I think next are Arabian horses and moose and after it we will see some great surprises. bounce bounce

Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! Ijf1X
Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! JLi17
Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! Gl2gW
Mojo white tailed deer stags from 2013 and 2011

smithyboy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:48 am

He is magnificent, I love his posture and colours.
A real Stag Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 am

We could say it is the first MOJO white tailed deer stag, the shape is better than the first one, the antlers have the real White tailed shapes. My only doubt is the color, I would like to see more clearly the white patterns on the tail and face. IMHO, those marks need to be more on the SAFARI Ltd border than on the SCHLEICH one Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:25 am

I like him also, the antlers look more "white tailed" than the old ones Very Happy
But it is surprising, isn`t it ?

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 am

Thank you, Roger! I like it a lot, much more than the 2011 version, that one would go perfectly with the Schleich Bayala series, but I don't like that fantasy crap! So keep posting the news, I wonder how Moose will look like, because the current version didn't enter my collection (in this case the Moose family from Schleich won)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 am

Now he looks better!! Thank you my friend for the pics!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Wow, they did a great job with the general sculpt! As already mentioned the only thing I don't really like about it is they white markings need to be more defined on around face area, specifically the eyes, the band for the nose, and neck patch. The white typically does not blend in with the brown gradually (sometimes on the neck), but has stark contrast with the brown, it is very clearly defined. But the body and antlers are much much better. Thanks Roger for the pics!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks for your comments and suggestions! Of course this white tail buck is much better than the previous but it was not hard once the previous stag was exactly the figure I liked worst in Mojo range. :reindeer:
As you're saying, the antlers have a configuration more according with the species and general proportions and shape are much better. Very Happy I only wished legs and antlers were slender but we already know why they can't be.
Very good imput about the coloring, it is beautiful as it is but I must agree that white markings need to be more defined. Your description is very good but I'll add the ADW description...
"White fur is located in a band behind the nose, in circles around the eyes, inside the ears, over the chin and throat, on the upper insides of the legs and beneath the tail. " study

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Ohhh, yes. That would be fantastic with more realistic painting Very Happy

It would make it a REAL gem cheers
Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! Big-whitetailed-buck1

I suppose it would have to be made by hand, thus making it more expensive. Rolling Eyes
But if they can make zebras and giraffes.... bounce bounce Basketball

black unicorn

black unicorn

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:24 pm

What a wonderful model. I like it very much. Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:42 pm

black unicorn wrote:
What a wonderful model. I like it very much. Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I fully agree , so my suggestions are only positively meant : Look at the gorgeous, huge, dark Bambi-eyes of the one in the photo...it would be a great improvement ( and perhaps not too hard to do ) if the eyes were painted larger Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:02 pm

indeed a great update,,looks more realistic

wel done creators of MOJO

martien

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Hey Roger, could you tell them also to include the black band on the chin? With whitetailed deer, they have a white tipped chin, followed by a black chin stripe only on the lower jaw. I do not know if that is a hassle or not, but that is the only other improvement i can think of now.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Hey Roger, could you tell them also to include the black band on the chin? With whitetailed deer, they have a white tipped chin, followed by a black chin stripe only on the lower jaw. I do not know if that is a hassle or not, but that is the only other improvement i can think of now.

Your effort is very appreciated, I don't even have to tell Mojo, they read our comments directly on forum. Very Happy
I believe we can give some of our effort to brands and at the end both win with it. Some details are hard to put in production and this stag will replace the other stag but doe and fawn will continue. It means that unless doe and stag need to fit in painting. If it is possible and viable the brand will follow. flower Thanks! :)

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Roger wrote:
I don't even have to tell Mojo, they read our comments directly on forum. Very Happy

Ok, then Mojo, can you please show me the Brazilian Tapir figurine? I can't wait any longer!!!! exclamation
(Been waiting for that ever since I first saw a Tapir in a ZOO ages ago)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Bojan wrote:
Roger wrote:
I don't even have to tell Mojo, they read our comments directly on forum. Very Happy

Ok, then Mojo, can you please show me the Brazilian Tapir figurine? I can't wait any longer!!!! exclamation
(Been waiting for that ever since I first saw a Tapir in a ZOO ages ago)

It is not anymore a Brazilian tapir, Mojo changed it to a Bairds because they thought CollectA was releasing a Brazilian! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink
Well, it is a Bairds with mane! Laughing ... Kidding! pale Laughing
I believe it will be shown very soon. Surely another member will show it. The only thing I can say is that you won't be disappointed. bounce bounce Very Happy

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Roger wrote:
It is not anymore a Brazilian tapir, Mojo changed it to a Bairds because they thought CollectA was releasing a Brazilian! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Wink
I believe it will be shown very soon. Surely another member will show it. The only thing I can say is that you won't be disappointed. bounce bounce Very Happy
Ehi, Roger... sorry if I abuse you but I'm too curious lol!
...something about Proboscis Monkeys and Babirusa...?

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Roger wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Who could imagine that a few years ago ? A Baird's tapir invasion bounce bounce bounce It's fantastic cheers
Back to top Go down
bojan

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Roger, thank you for this unexpected shocking news! Then it has to be a Brazilian Tapir in 2014!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:24 pm

SommoDracorex wrote:
Roger wrote:
Ehi, Roger... sorry if I abuse you but I'm too curious lol!
...something about Proboscis Monkeys and Babirusa...?

Sommo, I only can share what I have permission to do. I have to respect the brand. However, as you know, February preview list of 2013 releases that Mojo showed in Facebook doesn't mean that the brand will release exactly what is there. Anyway, most of the figures are being developed and there is a big chance of they will appear already in 2013. As I told, not everything is in my hands but as soon as I can, I'll share everything with you. Very Happy
We already know puma, sloth and white tail and I'm sure, that very soon, you'll see the new moose and Arabian horses. I suspect that the tapir will also be presented very soon. scratch Very Happy ... and more surprises... particularly one that is almost as important for me as it was the Iberian lynx! Very Happy Very Happy

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:45 pm

This is a much improvement! I like him very much. :)

-KRistie
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Nice white tailed deer stag! Congrats MOJO FUN!! cheers

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:30 am

white tailed deer stag look better in shape now!!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Dear friends, it looks Mojo will follow some of your comments and improve the painting! Thanks to all! cheers study cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Who could imagine that a few years ago ? A Baird's tapir invasion bounce bounce bounce It's fantastic cheers

No, it will be Brazilian aka Lowland or Anta!!! Friends I haven't heard in my life about Baird's with mane Shocked Laughing Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!   Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: