Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!

Go down 
+18
SUSANNE
Roger
LeeAnn
bojan
CharolaisStudios
Gwaine
Tove
widukind
Katty
Carola
scot(t)
Haybale Farm
SyLoBe
ReinbowSchleich
Elros Alvar
trevok4
Kristie
shane ryan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:23 am

I was about to make such a thread myself, but here it already was :) 

Shall I pick only ONE? I dare make a top 3 of personal favorites.

1. Percheron Stallion, because I love him: Dapple grey heavy. Even the figurine itself has quite some weight. And I went to ten different shops hunting for him, as he was retired.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Prinzessin! She is the Made in Germany version of the '13 Shire Mare (I have also a China made one). I like the German one best, she looks more mature than the Chinese (amazing what a little variation in paintwork can do).

3. Friesian Stallion, utterly handsome baroque guy I love you Incredibly elegant & mysterious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This isn't my model, my camera's not working. Mine is called Walter and he was the second Schleich I ever got. He is still my favorite

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:07 pm

The Przewalski horse, because it is a wildlife horse Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 pm

I t is easy to pick my favorite among my 81 Schleich horses. It is the same Percheron stallion that Carola have chosen. Very nice photo, Carola. flower  I agree, it is a beutiful model.

Also I was hunting for this horse after it was retired, and I found him in my local store, not as a single figure, but as one part in the big scenery pack with a riding queen, some farm animals, the man with hammer and a horse-shoe in his hands, a tree, a kind of building and a well.

The set was quite expensive, but they gave me a 30% discount because it was so dirty and full of dust. They had not been able to sell it, so I think it was a good bargain! Some children had been playing in the shelves and they had put in a sheep and a dog, and they gave me these too, as gifts! Shocked Applause 

I love to hold this horse in my hands and look at him an feel his heaviness.
He has been my favorite since I got him last autumn, and most of my horses are bought afterwards. None of them has been able to take his place. I love you I love you I love you 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:07 am

Thank you, and wonderful story of him, Tove  cheers  I remember that scenary pack, very good catch I must say Very Happy It's a great cosy 'scene'.

Image from Google:
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:24 am

This is my arrogant baby boy Icedust Von Pendragon.
The Limited Edition White Friesian. I love him to bits and pieces.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
CharolaisStudios

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:41 pm

My favorite would have to be the retired Camargue mare. She has a very unique pose, which unfortunately seems to be rare in the more recent Schleich equine collection. She also has an incredibly sweet face and a lovely fleabitten gray coloring. :)

A few other favorites are the 2012 Camargue stallion, the most recently retired Hanoverian mare, and the retired Percheron stallion. (He seems to be quite popular! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: What's your favourite Schleich horse? Photos, please!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:56 am

Well, we all have different opinions about the direction Schleich horses are going, so I'd like to know what's your favourite Schleich horse? And with photos, please!
My favourite is the wonderful Camargue Mare from 2006 (made in Germany):

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 7:58 am

mine is this one

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 am

My favorite horse, although unfortunately I do not have it, is the running fullblood stallion, 13216.

That's this one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've been searching for him ever since I started collecting seriously and saw photos.

Ah, the good days of Schleich with actual movement and no braids!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:37 am

Here is a picture of my favorite Schleich horse and I mean favorite what doesn't mean necessarily the best. Very Happy
It is the Icelandic horse 13274 that was available between 2003 and 2007. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:01 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:51 am

@Rogerio That old pony!!! Beautiful, I wish Schleich would search inspiration in their older figurines! I mean it's a shame to have Schleich figurines in stores in every city and you cannot find a decent horse anymore.

rainbow3

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

frisian mare!

Last edited by rainbow3 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:09 pm

It would be much easier to say the ones I don't like  Suspect 

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Gwaine wrote:

This is my arrogant baby boy Icedust Von Pendragon.
The Limited Edition White Friesian. I love him to bits and pieces.

I have him! Definitely one of my favourite paints, I got mine from Germany :) his name is Sky

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:45 am

rainbow3 wrote:
frisian mare!

welcome here

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:26 am

When I saw this Beauty i was in love!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gregory1007

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:17 pm

my favorite is the grazing shire mare. she is flawless
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:34 am

JonasV wrote:

I agree. One of my absolute favorites.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:06 am

scot(t) wrote:
JonasV wrote:

I agree. One of my absolute favorites.

cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!   what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what is your favorite schleich horse, 2nd round with photos!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2