Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))

Go down 
+10
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
Kristie
weaselfan93
Elros Alvar
Taylcoel
Ana
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) Empty
PostSubject: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm

As mentione elsewhere ( see under Safari Ltd. ), I got wonderful packages from two of our young friends this week.

Shane sent me the most unsuspected gifts : The retired lioness 14184 from 2001, and the beautyful eagle owl 14247 from 2002 , - and kind and nice card...and chocolate !!!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thankyou very, very much, Shane cheers
The chocolate is delicious, and the models are very exiting for me, because they are both made in China, while the ones I had are made in Germany, and they ar quite different.
Just look at the owls :

The two lionesses are clearly made from different moulds Very Happy
Look at the jaws and the top of the heads

The chinese one is clearly the most accurate, I think Very Happy

The painting is also not the same. The German mde lioness is less glossy.
Look at the shoulders. The Chinese lioness is nicer sculpted, IMHO cat

Thankyou VERY much, Shane, for these great, exiting gifts sunny flower

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Congrats Susanne! Great catches, and hurray for Shane!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:39 pm

And again, congratulations for you Susanne and hurray for Shane cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Congratulations Susanne!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Wow, congrats! Sad(o)): The lion, looks amazing, i may have to bid on one at ebay affraid and most importantly the chocolate Laughing

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Congrats Susanne fantastic Animals Shocked Cool sunny cheers sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: additions   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Great Additions Susanne. cheers i still need an eagle owl.............. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Congrats Susanne! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 am

Hurray for Shane, congratulations Susanne, they are so great. I love the owl I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Congrats on your additions! I love those lionesses! Hurray for Shane! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Congratulation Susanne Wink
Back to top Go down
shane ryan

shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
As mentione elsewhere ( see under Safari Ltd. ), I got wonderful packages from two of our young friends this week.

Shane sent me the most unsuspected gifts : The retired lioness 14184 from 2001, and the beautyful eagle owl 14247 from 2002 , - and kind and nice card...and chocolate !!!!!

Thankyou very, very much, Shane cheers
The chocolate is delicious, and the models are very exiting for me, because they are both made in China, while the ones I had are made in Germany, and they ar quite different.
Just look at the owls :

The two lionesses are clearly made from different moulds Very Happy
Look at the jaws and the top of the heads

The chinese one is clearly the most accurate, I think Very Happy

The painting is also not the same. The German mde lioness is less glossy.
Look at the shoulders. The Chinese lioness is nicer sculpted, IMHO cat

Thankyou VERY much, Shane, for these great, exiting gifts sunny flower

i am so glad you liked it !!! and wow you can really see the differences!!! i hope you loved the chocos aswel :)

i hope you loved it :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 pm

shane ryan wrote:

....i am so glad you liked it !!! and wow you can really see the differences!!! i hope you loved the chocos aswel :)

I LOVED the chocolate, - just ate the last one, yummy Razz Razz Razz

shane ryan

shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
shane ryan wrote:

....i am so glad you liked it !!! and wow you can really see the differences!!! i hope you loved the chocos aswel :)

I LOVED the chocolate, - just ate the last one, yummy Razz Razz Razz

brilliant to hear!
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Wow congrats!

Your new lioness' eyeliner is quite sassy

Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:13 pm

superb Variants ....Congrats Susanne for receiving the treasures and congrats Shane for sending the treasures cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))   Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-))) Empty

Back to top Go down

Winderful gifts from Shane : Schleich 14184 Lioness, owl and CHOCOLATE :-)))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: