Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weaselfan93 Rare New Additions for 2012

Go down 
+12
Saarlooswolfhound
Kristie
widukind
Elros Alvar
SUSANNE
weaselfan93
Kiryuha
Ana
SeanieP
MartinH
landrover
Sumo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

weaselfan93 Rare New Additions for 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weaselfan93 Rare New Additions for 2012   weaselfan93 Rare New Additions for 2012 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 am

Congratulation Lance Sad(o)): very nice newcomers Very Happy

especially the VW snow leopard Cool One came yesterday to my home, I was so happy to have it and it is even better knowing that another collector had the same joy Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

weaselfan93 Rare New Additions for 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: animals   weaselfan93 Rare New Additions for 2012 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Lance Sad(o)): very nice newcomers Very Happy

especially the VW snow leopard Cool One came yesterday to my home, I was so happy to have it and it is even better knowing that another collector had the same joy Laughing cheers

thank you Christophe. i grew up with the Vanishing Wild animals. i recieved the cub for this snow leopard for Christmas in 1997 which ironicly was the year the family was retired. These are the rarest snow leopards out there and are almost never available. Congrats on your newcomer maybe one day we will both have the whole family (male, female, and cub) cat cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

weaselfan93 Rare New Additions for 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2