Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:13 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Jonas, for some strange reason this topic got lost somewhere in time! Shocked Sleep ... and you start with a superb custome in my opinion. I am impressed how could this wonderful Appaloosa horse be the 1999 Schleich Pinto! Shocked Shocked
Appaloosas change a lot in shape but I love it because of the work you performed with neck and upper parts of the figure. Pose got much nicer too. I love it! cheers
Need to check back your other projects, it is very interesting, beautiful and it is great to know that this topic got back to life and that you have more to show! bounce bounce

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Thank you 4U! Smile 

Shanti wrote:
Very nice!!  Very Happy  You have many project at one time? I am glad to have just one at a time.. Somehow I can't do different horses simultaneously.. Embarassed 

Yeah, I've actually over 15 horses on my desk waiting for...-_-- You're lucky that you've a patience about that! But thanks you, Shanti! drunken 

Dankke, Andreas Wink 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Roger wrote:
Jonas, for some strange reason this topic got lost somewhere in time! ShockedSleep... and you start with a superb custome in my opinion. I am impressed how could this wonderful Appaloosa horse be the 1999 Schleich Pinto! ShockedShocked
Appaloosas change a lot in shape but I love it because of the work you performed with neck and upper parts of the figure. Pose got much nicer too. I love it! cheers
Need to check back your other projects, it is very interesting, beautiful and it is great to know that this topic got back to life and that you have more to show! bouncebounce

I'm very glad and happy about your words. It's always a big pleasure to read nice comments.
Haha, I think that the paint work is just takes your attention.. And the kanbstup pony is pretty old custom, so it isn't best of me.. Laughing Great that you like it! It really is pretty hard to make it look good.. But I promise you, Roger! You'll see it when I'll finish it! And the others too!

Thanks! Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:34 pm

I love them!!! oh I want one I love you  Wonderful Work  cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:

Very Happy Many thanks! Maybe you should have one...?  Wink 

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Oh wow, these are great! By the unfinished horses, the second last one (???) I really like that one.
Hope to see him/her finished :3 Keep up the great work! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:03 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Oh wow, these are great! By the unfinished horses, the second last one (???) I really like that one.
Hope to see him/her finished :3 Keep up the great work! Very Happy

Thanks! Wink He is very difficult to do cause I've not a Dremel yet so.. But I'll post pics when he's looking better.. Smile I'll! cheers 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:48 pm

Wow, really great work. I'm impressed with all of them. Great job!  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:21 pm

jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:

Very Happy Many thanks!  Maybe you should have one...?  Wink 
That's would be good bounce , we can make a trade, I will see  Very Happy affraid 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 pm

wonderful works! your customs are beautiful!

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:05 am

Thanks, Paige and Paige!  Smile 

quote="Elros Alvar"]
jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:

Very Happy Many thanks!  Maybe you should have one...?  Wink 
That's would be good bounce , we can make a trade, I will see  Very Happy affraid [/quote]

Yes we can!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 am

I'm happy you decided to update this thread  Very Happy 

I think the Holstein is especially delicious  drunken 

In some way I like very much your photos of unfinished models. Especially the group photo. It's like modern art  Very Happy 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Carola wrote:
I'm happy you decided to update this thread  Very Happy 

I think the Holstein is especially delicious  drunken 

In some way I like very much your photos of unfinished models. Especially the group photo. It's like modern art  Very Happy 

I'm happy you like them!  Very Happy 

Thanks, Carola, I like him pretty much too, but I can find so many mistakses when I look at him... Still I'm finding my own style and the horses getting better.. It's not so nice to be perfectionist!
But you'll see more horses from me, that's promise Wink 

Haha, I think too that they looks better unfinished! You made me very happy, thank you!  Smile 

Back to top Go down
Pluisje1998

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 pm

They are stunning, I love them. The first custom is so sweet.
May I ask you a question, what kind of clay do you use for your customs ??
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Pluisje1998 wrote:

Welcome back

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Pluisje1998 wrote:

Ahaww thank you! drunken 

Actually, the first one is on re customizing right now Very Happy I don't like him anymore Razz 

Yes, I've used white and brown Das-clay. I like it pretty much but it's not a good clay... It's enough for me so far.. Maybe I should order some Apoxie Rolling Eyes 

Thanks sunny

Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Wonderful job on your customs! They look like they were originally made that way.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Geospiza fortis wrote:
Wonderful job on your customs! They look like they were originally made that way.

Oh, I didn't noticed you##€€! Thanks! Haha nice to hear that you think like that! Embarassed  = )

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:22 pm

Here you can see what's going on in my painting room. So exciting Rolling Eyes -_-

Guess who's the model for my irish cob..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You'll see her finished when she want to introduce to u

Have a nice weekend sunny 

Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:16 am

Beautiful customs Jonas!! And you bet I'm gonna have to start having fun repainting some of my Schleich horses thanks to your photos!!  drunken drunken What a Face What a Face 

Also I am using Apoxie for my customs too but I find they dry out a little faster than expected. Maybe I should switch to using Super Sculpey if i can get my hands on them here where I live. I don't mind a little baking as long as I have enough working time on a model.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:42 pm

AlvinCK wrote:
Beautiful customs Jonas!! And you bet I'm gonna have to start having fun repainting some of my Schleich horses thanks to your photos!!  drunken drunken What a Face What a Face 

Also I am using Apoxie for my customs too but I find they dry out a little faster than expected. Maybe I should switch to using Super Sculpey if i can get my hands on them here where I live. I don't mind a little baking as long as I have enough working time on a model.

Thank you, Alvin! That's nice to hear! Smile When your horses are finished, show them to us cheers I'm very excited to see them drunken Smile 

I've never used Apoxie but it would be interesting to test it! Smile 

Yeah.. It's stupid. I can't get it... Finland Rolling Eyes 

But wanna se your horses then! cheers 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:31 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Oooh, you make me curious! Can't wait to see them finished Very Happy

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Om I can't waith to see her finished  I love you I love you I love all the tinkers, and irish cob horses  cheers 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next