Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:08 am

Good late morning people! sunny

Decided to share some photos bcos people wanted it. I've been just painting them all at the same time so not that much progress yet Wink Anyways here are they, and one mystery CM - obviously the SWAP horse haha, but I won't show her before I'm done with her  Razz  Very Happy irritating you!

First I wanna show again my favorite girl, that you can see the differences between this and the other Princesses.
Princess number 1.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So the third Princess custom will be something like this;
Of course I gotta post photos of Nardiens Mississippi-stallion, who will have red eyes!  Twisted Evil
As I finished him in the summer, I didn't really like him as you might remember. Now I've decided to re-customize this guy Very Happy I mean look at the tail and there's not even withers! Laughing
Base color almost done with him...
And the last one is the SWAP holsteiner mare but I will keep the color in secret till she's done...  Cool

Now we need some fresh air again! My new clyde whose name can be hmm.. Clyde Very Happy

sunny That's all now, hope you got what you wanted Very Happy Have a  nice day and smile! sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:21 am

I love seeing how your customs are progressing Jonas! sunny They're all looking brilliant cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:25 am

sadie3112 wrote:
I love seeing how your customs are progressing Jonas! sunny They're all looking brilliant cheers

Thank you very much! Very Happy happy to show them for you sunny cheers Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:28 am

Beautiful!!!! I love your customs Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:43 am

Yay more pictures! cheers I really like the color of Princess #3 so far. What will it be? Chocolate roan? Some flavor of chestnut?

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 pm

It looks nice  affraid cyclops cyclops cyclops

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Fisva wrote:
Beautiful!!!! I love your customs Very Happy

Oh thanks  cheers And you know I love yours!  Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Yay more pictures! cheers I really like the color of Princess #3 so far. What will it be? Chocolate roan? Some flavor of chestnut?

You asked for it =)
His color was just an accident, and this time I don't give a §hiT if it's not a real color for Shire - Princess isn't looking shire with her original sculpture however... Laughing I painted him more a moment ago... Just his fetlocks darker and mane as well.. I don't know if it's a color at all, but saw nearly similar color on a sport horse so got inspired Very Happy So I guess he's a chestnut sunny

ulinuk wrote:
It looks nice  affraid cyclops cyclops cyclops

Thank you, Karolina!  sunny  cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 3:27 pm

Great customs as always Jonas!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:01 pm

wow! Jonas, I LOVE Mississippi allready! he looks beautiful! cheers
Also I love the other Princess cust, and the elc horse looks so good omg! Shocked

Also, very nice picture of your blue ribbon Clyde! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Clydesdale is really wonderful, Jonas! Very Happy
Your Princes are looking great too! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:51 pm

I really love the third Princess custom drunken cheers
And indeed, again, you make me way to curious about your special project!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing tongue

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:39 pm

They look all lovely cheers
It's also a lot of fun to see all these different customs of the same mold (=princess), I wonder if it is just a very big royal family or that there are a lot of kingdoms scratch queen

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 pm

I love your customs, and especially your takes on Princess cyclops

Even though the black one is a fantasy horse, I do belive that Princess will be very suitable for a Friesian custom, with her slender, yes draftly like build.

Also I love very much the first Princess in the photo lineup. Isn't she the one you sold - or is she another new one? Very Happy

Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Wow, wow, love the progress pictures! Keep going!! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Great customs as always Jonas!

Great to see you always here giving me so nice feedback, Paige! sunny cheers
Thank you!

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow! Jonas, I LOVE Mississippi allready! he looks beautiful! cheers
Also I love the other Princess cust, and the elc horse looks so good omg! Shocked

Also, very nice picture of your blue ribbon Clyde! Wink

Haha great! Very Happy Myself I can see quote many areas I could've done better, but it's more inpratnt that you're satisfied and pleased :)
You always make me smile, Nardien I love you farao Dank je wel!

Roger wrote:
Clydesdale is really wonderful, Jonas! Very Happy
Your Princes are looking great too! Very Happy

I agree with you, Roger Very Happy
Obrigado Wink

NightLioness wrote:
I really love the third Princess custom drunken cheers
And indeed, again, you make me way to curious about your special project!!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing tongue

Oww thank you! cheers I took a risk starting to paint something new, but it gives me courage to keep going with unusual colors Smile Haha that's what I want, as I always know you're such a curious person, Karin Laughing ;D

A-J wrote:
They look all lovely cheers
It's also a lot of fun to see all these different customs of the same mold (=princess), I wonder if it is just a very big royal family or that there are a lot of kingdoms scratch queen  

Dank je wel, Anne-Joke! cheers
For me it's interesting and lot of fun to make many custs of exactly the same model Very Happy I think it's also you nice :)
Haha you silly lol! lol! lol! I guess so xDDDDDDD made me laugh also tomorrow please xD

Carola wrote:
I love your customs, and especially your takes on Princess cyclops

Even though the black one is a fantasy horse, I do belive that Princess will be very suitable for a Friesian custom, with her slender, yes draftly like build.

Also I love very much the first Princess in the photo lineup. Isn't she the one you sold - or is she another new one? Very Happy

cheers Tack så mycket, Carola! Jag är jätteglad att du gillar mina hästarna! sunny jag hoppas du förstår min svenska Laughing
Ok, back in English! I agree... We had a discussion about that with Nardien also. actually I used a Friesian as a reference. Maybe I'll also do another friesian of into Princess Very Happy

Yes... She's the same. Haven't heard about the buyer so I guess she's up on sale again. Or I'll keep her. Dunno Very Happy

Shanti wrote:
Wow, wow, love the progress pictures! Keep going!! bounce Very Happy

Danke! Very Happy Glad you do! cheers I just finished both boys Wink afro

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:13 pm

So, Im done with both Princess number two and three! Very Happy Henceforth we can call them Kins I guess Very Happy

So. The second one is a very special horse custom for our Nardien (TheLastStardust). He's called Mississippi. He has reddish eyes and long tail. I think I made quite ok job with him. And as promised here's also a couple photos of Nardien's second CM, also a fantasy horse - Kalia. Original model was Schkeich Pinto mare. She's completely white with brown legs and head mark plus green eyes Smile Notice cropped tail Wink
And now; Mississippi!  Very Happy

What do you think people? =) And how is he looking Nardien?  Very Happy

Actaully I think this is enough now - and I like to tease you so I'll show the other King tomorrow   Laughing

Let me know if you would change something and what did you like what you did not like, please king

Have a crazy fun evening Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Oh my, Jonas! Can't stop looking at the pics! I allready said i love Kalia but i say it again because i REALLY love her! :3 and Mississippi, i have no words! He looks so beautiful and i really reconize him in the model
So it looks exacly like him! Can't be happier with them both! Thanks a bunch Jonas!! <33

Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Those are great but hurry up and do some cattle customs Laughing only joking but seriously those are great
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 pm

One is really original looking and the other is just a glamourous figure! Very Happy Very beautiful works, let's see how will look next. bounce

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:51 pm

The black princess must be the dark elf princess of all times.. she really is a very nice model.
(i think better then the original with braids and pink stuff)

That Kalia, woow so beautifull Very Happy great idea to reverse normal color on a horse!
Never tought of that before :)
Testomony that you are an artist...
You should make a blow now to get your aplouse Razz
Applause Applause Applause cheers cheers affraid bounce Very Happy
great work Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:18 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Oh my, Jonas! Can't stop looking at the pics! I allready said i love Kalia but i say it again because i REALLY love her! :3 and Mississippi, i have no words! He looks so beautiful and i really reconize him in the model
So it looks exacly like him! Can't be happier with them both! Thanks a bunch Jonas!! <33

Nardien. :) I'm just so relieved now. And happy. For me it's important that you're happy with them. Aw, I should be sleeping yet but I feel so good now. Like I did something right, at least Smile Very Happy You're very welcome and thank you for those lovely words <3 I just have no words to describe how great this feeling is!!  sunny

stecal wrote:
Those are great but hurry up and do some cattle customs Laughing only joking but seriously those are great

Haha you get tricked  Laughing Black and white.... of course you thought it must be cows haha.
You know I've been thinking about it, designing in my head what I will do... But only need to get the model from the shop  Very Happy I'll definitely do some, don't worry friend! ; )
Thanks!

Fisva wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Cheers cheers cheers to you  Very Happy

Roger wrote:
One is really original looking and the other is just a glamourous figure! Very Happy Very beautiful works, let's see how will look next. bounce

flower Thanks, Roger. Glamouros indeed Cool
You'll see today - after my beauty dreams lol! Stay tuned! ^^

Dum_my wrote:
The black princess must be the dark elf princess of all times.. she really is a very nice model.
(i think better then the original with braids and pink stuff)

That Kalia, woow so beautifull Very Happy great idea to reverse normal color on a horse!
Never tought of that before :)
Testomony that you are an artist...
You should make a blow now to get your aplouse Razz
Applause Applause Applause cheers cheers affraid bounce Very Happy
great work Very Happy

Oh thank you, Demi  Very Happy Makes me proud of myself  Embarassed
Maybe that's exactly how Nardien meant her to be - she was the designer of the horse. =) I just took inspiration from Nardien's wonderful photos!  cheers
Haha Laughing  Laughing Thanks for you a applause, I can listen Gaga's song xD
Happy to see you again  sunny  cheers  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:24 pm

I won't grind my unnecessary things but just show him now. This is the 3rd princess custom and surely won't be the last one Very Happy
I tried something new and surreal. Happy Smile

And here are my all three Princess's. I see some progress but these aren't perfect so I'll keep going and pick some more braided Shires from the store very soon Wink

That some kind of chestnut, number 3 is gonna be for sale. Maybe  Very Happy

What do you like?  farao

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:27 pm

wow! cheers  That one's colour is so good made! I love you how do you do that, making the horses beautiful every time again! I love you

btw good to see Mississippi got some friends Wink  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Wow - they are beautiful Shocked
You do amazing work, and you certainly get the best out of the mold! Actually the new He-Princess looks really great for a horse model I think! Fantastic customization sunny

I hope you'll continue making customs of Princess - they are really great and puts the infamous mare in another light(for at least a while Wink )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next