Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus

Go down 
+12
Roger
carlysulli
ken yeo
Philter4
AlvinCK
Kikimalou
Taos
widukind
SUSANNE
animalluvr6
A-J
PeGe
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus Empty
PostSubject: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:17 pm

With a little help of Rogério, i finally received the Mojo Iberian Lynx. One for repaint action, the other for my collection. As i also found another AAA Lynx, this repaint session took a little longer,....
While i took a look at pictures of L.pardinus online, i found out that there seems to be no distinctive pattern, it's just we're used to think of some by watching some specimens,...Some characteristics on the other hand, especially some dots of the head pattern, some arched spreading spots and stripes and the dorsal pattern, seem to appear very often. the next problem is the fur itseflf. the hair seems to have differently coloured tips, so the whole animals apperas dusty, shimmering or even clouded.
I decided to focus on a more ocellated pattern concerning the Mojo Lynx. The AAAbierian is a little shyer today as he's preparing it's emigration to Portugal,..so no pics today,.... Wink Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Wow, cyclops He looks really great!! You did a good job cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 pm

This is beautiful! Fantastic work PeGe!  Very Happy Applause

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:36 pm

ABSOLUTELY fantastic Applause

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Wow, he looks absolutly beautieful Philipp!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Great work there,lovely repaint! Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:20 pm

thank you all!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:39 am

Very nice job Philipp Sad(o)): I wish you will share more pics.
Back to top Go down
AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:23 am

Gosh those markings are fantastically painted Philipp!! I wish I could have a Mojo lynx repainted by you!! Shocked cheers
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Wonderful job!!! I love the new painting, he looks so much better!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:38 pm

It's look very real!! Thanks for showing!

carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Very nice figures, you did a great job! Sad(o)):

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm glad my little help ended in this huge manifestation of talent!. cheers i'm afraid the AAA won.t to travel alone. Wink i only need a larger display to enjoy it better. Rolling Eyes i would also be able to find more info about an unspotted population that desapeared a long time ago because I just found the perfect person to represent it. Laughing

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:13 pm

thank you Very Happy nice to know that i am able to paint an unspotted lynx Wink I really like to see you're happy with it. Details about this certain population would be fine. I am also not sure whether those ocellated specimens are some kind of irregular? Maybe one of the conservationists can tell us wht he thinks a "typical pattern" consists of? And informations about the theory of bigger black beards in ancient populations,....i will post another pic in daylight tomorrwo to show more details,...

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 am

Laughing the unspotted version is not a question of ability. This richly spotted version with correct markings is already a compendium of talent. I mean that the correct understanding of an unspotted pattern needs these markings you studied. :study:as soon I'm back home I'll try to study a little more about Donana, sierra murena and extinct populations. I'll also send pictures of your repainting to conservationists in Portugal and get their feedback. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Great job! Congratulations Philipp! It's big improvement compared to original versions and it look very realistic Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 6:36 pm

thank you all!
here some further pics:

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:01 am

Oh, it is very very gorgeous!!! drunken drunken The eyes are very intimidating, very lynx-like and lively.. Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Watching more carefully your project I must say I'm quite impressed. The markings and the intricated work you invested on this figure is Shocked cat
This is the hardest patern to get and you did it very well. Very Happy
I confess I was expecting to see this figure repainted for some of the members of the forum once the sculpting is much better than the factory paintwork and I'm glad that a felines lover like you decided to make it. Very Happy cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Philipp, I think your repainting also demonstrates that this Mojo Lynx is unquestionably the finest Lynx sculpt available. There can't be any doubt about that.

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Maybe it's time to present this one before it will leave me,...: Wink

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:00 am

wow congrats Philip... you inspired me to repaint mine.. cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:17 am

Very good again Philipp cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:30 am

cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy
Brilliant work with the Iberian lynx. Love eyes, beards, everything!!! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus   mojo - Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo and AAA rework - Iberian Lynx - Lynx pardinus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next