Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse Empty
PostSubject: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:13 pm

I decided to look through my old toys. Many of them are badly damaged, both from having been played with by my older siblings, or my older siblings friends, before I received them. Many also suffer from the close contact with itchy puppy teeth Sad

So I start with these, in the Bullyland forum Razz One the dogs it only says "Bully" on, and the cocker spaniel (from west germany) and dachshund (germany) is from 1986. But I took a guess that it is still Bullyland.

One the horse it says "Bullyland" and "made in Germany" and it has a little picture of a sun on it's belly but no year.

Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse Taxochcockerspaniel_zps4b931b9eTwo old Bullyland dogs and one horse Bullylandhaumlst_zps363460f4

Last edited by TheSpottedCat on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Those are all great, especially the dogs. Congrats. :)
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

They are SO lovely Sad(o)):

The name Bully or Bullyland, - I have tried to write a little about it here on ToyWiki : http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Bullyland

The little sun was moulded on the animals at a period when Bullyland started using PVC-free materials.
They marked these enviromentally friendly models with the little sun in order to have an easy way to determine if they were of the well-known, old material or not, in case of quality problems.
After a while they felt confident that the PVC -free plastic was ok, so they did no longer mark new models with the sun. Very Happy

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:40 pm

fantastic! those dogs are amazing, and i'm absolutely flipping out over the horse! i I love you it!

Susanne, thanks for the very interesting information! study

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Really nice newcomers!!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks for the information, Sussanne, it was very interesting.

Glad I can make some people happy by showing these pictures :)
I have more figurines, but I don't know how many different topics I'm allowed to start in one day. And it might be boring to just rush through many of them all.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm

You can just add them to this topic instead of making a lot of different ones. (I came back to look at yuor pics, :) )
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm sorry for being unclear. But it was not bullyland I was talking about. I have posted two other topics, in "others modern companies" and "play vision". Many of the toys in my box it do not say who made it, or it might not say anything at all. Some are really ugly, some looks really nice, some are in good quality but most of them have lived harsh lives.

Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse Laringdan_zps31914301

I simple wondered how many different topics I should post. The black and white horse to the left is a T.M horse I was about to post a topic about, but it is only that one as I know if right know being of that brand. Should I post it even if is it only one model?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 am

You could, and if you find anymore from that brand, like I mentioned earlier, just update your thread and post it in the same thread later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse   Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Two old Bullyland dogs and one horse
Page 1 of 1