Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Incredible prices" topic

Go down 
+58
Birdsage
thebritfarmer
Pardofelis
George
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
1claire
WhiteLightning Wolf
tiopesao
Anne from Norway
landrover
NightLioness
sauroid
TheLastStardust
Wilorvise
Kikimalou
ken yeo
SUSANNE
Ana
Tarunyada
costicuba
Florian
widukind
elephas_maximus
jarda
sortepletter
stecal
Damon
AuntK
75senta75
DaveScriv
Bongo
Takama
MARTINLATIN
ida
JonasV
Elros Alvar
skysthelimit
TheSpottedCat
Sergey
orcagirl26
AlienMantis
Lennart
LeeAnn
arafan
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
scot(t)
Geospiza fortis
Tiermann
PeGe
Chris Sweetman
schleich61
Mastiffcat
Admin
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What a gorgeous model ! drunken  drunken
And ...PRICE affraid
A great figurine with a unbelievable price. I am happy that i collect species and not figurines by brands Very Happy:D

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
jarda wrote:
I am not sure if I post in the correct thread and not "Market place" because the auction are still open.  Wink

I am impatiently waiting for photo walkaround made by successful bidder  Laughing

So am I  Laughing  Maybe we could wait if someone buy them before we can say it is indeed an incredible price  Wink

Done! :)

The two most rare Shogakukan figures - the white and the golden wolf - were both sold for JPY 8.500 per piece!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 pm

jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
jarda wrote:
I am not sure if I post in the correct thread and not "Market place" because the auction are still open.  Wink

I am impatiently waiting for photo walkaround made by successful bidder  Laughing

So am I  Laughing  Maybe we could wait if someone buy them before we can say it is indeed an incredible price  Wink

Done! :)

The two most rare Shogakukan figures - the white and the golden wolf - were both sold for JPY 8.500 per piece!

That are 87$ or 67€

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:29 am

What a beautiful Lineol piece! Love the pose of the Jaguar.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:37 am

And nice wolves Very Happy:D

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:41 am

So, Andreas, when we can expect the walkaround?! Wink
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Geospiza Very Happy

LINEOL Jaguar with snake (1932 to 1940). Not the best painting variation... for the very good price of 468€

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My word, what a lovely figurine...!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Just saw on Ebay a Elastolin prewar farm and models for £1,675.00!!!Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Was searching for the Schleich Przwalski-Horse...and what have I found?

Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Yes, but this Przewalski is from WWF line. But still it's expensive.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:01 pm

It's an very limited animal, I don't know how many how many there is limited.
And every time it's very expensive, some ones says him he want pay 20€ but he want's 799€ Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 am

Yes, the WWF serie is very expensive but i am very happy thats no figurine of this serie is interestingfor me;-)

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 7:30 am

Ana wrote:

And this one is not sold Wink 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:04 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Ana wrote:

And this one is not sold Wink 

Of course it is not sold ! It doesn`t have the base, so it is not complete Laughing 
It should look like this (scroll down a bit ) Suspect 
The one with base was sold for just under 720 Euros in April a year ago.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:46 am

actually a Schleich beagle on ebay.de

Last edited by widukind on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Definitely an incredible price here:

Volvo Schleich bendy sold for US $1,469.00!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Definitely an incredible price here:

Volvo Schleich bendy sold for US $1,469.00!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Back to top Go down
Lennart

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi,

Do You think that this new 3D-copymachines will take down the prices? I myself actually don't care if an animal is original - I only wan't the species or more of the same for a future diorama.

For example, the Starlux WWF or Jeol animals who goes for ridiculos high prices. If I could borrow a Sable antelope frome someone, copy it in the machine, and even change it slightly so I could have different animals I would gladly be content with that...

/Lennart
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Lennart wrote:
Hi,

Do You think that this new 3D-copymachines will take down the prices? I myself actually don't care if an animal is original - I only wan't the species or more of the same for a future diorama.

For example, the Starlux WWF or Jeol animals who goes for ridiculos high prices. If I could borrow a Sable antelope frome someone, copy it in the machine, and even change it slightly so I could have different animals I would gladly be content with that...

/Lennart
I never hear of that:scratch: scratch  But the true is, i also want the specie and not the brand:scratch: scratch  But i think to borrow is also a problem- so i only know one person with the PV lemurs, and it is also a risk with shipping:D 

Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Well, I was thinking about this for quite a while already.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] offers a simple and quite effective 3D scanning software, that needs only a camera to work.

I already scanned a Starlux Eohippus (which still needs some polishing and preparation before printing).

I'm also interested in a figure which is too expensive and too large for me, so I'd like to print it. I'm wondering how would an idea such as this (3D printing of rare figures), be accepted in the community? Would you consider it heretical?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:14 pm

AlienMantis wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] offers a simple and quite effective 3D scanning software, that needs only a camera to work.

I already scanned a Starlux Eohippus (which still needs some polishing and preparation before printing).

I'm also interested in a figure which is too expensive and too large for me, so I'd like to print it. I'm wondering how would an idea such as this (3D printing of rare figures), be accepted in the community? Would you consider it heretical?
I think it is not okay if you would copy modern or main brands, that isnt legal. But old vintage that not really often you can find scratch scratch  How looks the copy, you can see that it is a copy? So that no beguilement is possible study study study 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 pm

AlienMantis wrote:

But if you only need a picture than i think you can also print a figure that is no copy scratch scratch

Have you this printer?

Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:18 am

Copying figures currently in production is definately not legal... And it also doesn't make any sense. It's a lot more expensive than the moulded plastic, and the materials are much more fragile.

And it's very noticeable if it's a 3d-printed copy. For example, look at Shapeways. The coloured material is very dull in color, and frail to the touch (color sandstone). Other materials are usually noticeably ribbed and only in single color.
Actually, don't you own a 3D printed Dik-dik from Miniature?

And no, I don't have a 3D printer. Very Happy

Plus, for an image based scan it takes like 50 photos from different angles. :)

I apologize for being offtopic, maybe a mod could split this thread?

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:05 pm

How about the retired green Schleich dragon? The seller wants almost $2,000 for it!:

EDIT: The same seller has other Schleich items for crazy prices!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
How about the retired green Schleich dragon? The seller wants almost $2,000 for it!:

EDIT: The same seller has other Schleich items for crazy prices!
That's actually really funny! Laughing lol! 

PostSubject: Re: The "Incredible prices" topic   The "Incredible prices" topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Incredible prices" topic
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next