Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround

Go down 
+6
widukind
scot(t)
Ana
HKHollinstone
Roger
Kikimalou
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround Empty
PostSubject: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 pm

I wanted to share some pics of the lion family HAUSSER made in the 1970's until 1982. This set is from the 54mm soft plastic serie at the 1:32 scale.
This set was also made in 70mm 1:25 scale serie which is still produced in hard holowcast plastic by the PREISER company which bought the moulds when HAUSSER went out of business.

I guess everybody here knows what is a lion and a family... So let's go straight to the pics  Laughing

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_1

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_2

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_3

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_4

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_5

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_6

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_7

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_8

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_9

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_10

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_11

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_12

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_13

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_14

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_15

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround ELASTOLIN_54mm_Lions_16

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 am

It is so nice that you decided to make a walk arround of these wonderful old figures. I absolutly love them. They make a beautiful family, poses are particularly nice, only the female with that standing stance wins a somewaht modern looking. Very Happy
1:32 scale is the most beautiful of toy animal collecting! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:58 am

Thank you Rogério, it is also very nice to look at my walkaround... And enjoy it Wink

The HAUSSER 54mmm have a very beautiful touch, very distinct from STARLUX or BRITAINS, the other Majors of that time. Those companies had very strong personalities.

About females, the BRITAINS one too had a very straight pose... Women are the serious part of humanity cheers

It's also fun to see how many lions for only one female Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 am

Beautiful family, thanks for the walk-around Christophe. The lioness' face is so wonderful. cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:22 am

Thank you Harriet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Wonderful family, they have so much charm, each of them sunny Thank You for sharing Kiki! Great photos as usual and I like background paper (new?) Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:45 am

Wow, I love these models and the pictures you took Christophe. Thank you for such a fantastic and valuable walkaround!!

The Walking and Roaring Lions and the Lioness are my favorites. I love the Lioness. Sometimes a static pose is exactly right and is just as arresting as any dynamic position. That lioness is lovely.

Thank you again for the fantastic photos!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:55 am

Thank you again for your encouragements Very Happy

@ Anna: The paper is old but I used it less. Now I think it is excellent with yellowish or tawny animals. Very Happy

@ Harriet and Scott: I agree with you for the lioness and it is not a static pose Wink It would be if the head was absolutely straight but it is subtly slanting to one side like if she was carefully watching something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:19 pm

A nice family cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Those lions are wonderful cheers Especially the lioness cat

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank you Andreas and Anne Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Nice pics my friend! Very Happy
I have those cubs since i was a boy, Hausser Elastolin had always special for me, much more then Britains, as their positions were more natural an different, and the painting was more natural to.
I got the adult lions in a much later stadium, i think even in the 2000's... Rolling Eyes

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 am

Thank you Willy Very Happy

I remember my first ELASTOLINs in the 1970's. It was the male bison and the Galapagos turtle. I only knew and played with STARLUX, CLAIRET, PRIOR or some HK copies before. The models were made by OUGEN and the painting was different, often not as fine as the HAUSSER but I loved them very much, the sculpting quality was really stunning and impressed the young boy I was then Cool Sad(o)): drunken
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 am

You are welcome my good old friend!
For me is was about the same, with the difference that i had Britains and Hong Kong and Singapore models, i never heard of the Feench brands before 2000 or so, but it could be that i had some Priors by accident in my collection... Rolling Eyes
I was the same impressed by the Hausser models to, that Ougen made those to, or under license of Hausser came to me when i saw the same models, but in Ougen bags instead of Hausser bags... Laughing
By the way, did the AH WWF mandrill in his blue "Speedo" already arrived at his new zoo?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Just today Willy cheers thank you very much Wink
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Great kitties! cat I have that roaring one, but he is much yellower in color than yours. Congrats on the whole family!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Just today Willy cheers thank you very much Wink

You are very welcome mon ami! Wink
And hey, keep strong!!! cheers

Yes Cattle, there are several colourversions, see my collections over the link under here for that.

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:46 am

A superb lion family Christophe. Thanks for posting these images and for providing the information.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround   The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

The HAUSSER ELASTOLIN 54mm Lions family walkaround
Page 1 of 1