Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My collection from Peru

Go down 
+19
Nova
Roger
Wildheart
remrock02
Arrakai
SUSANNE
Ratar
WILLYBACOMAN
Suebeedo
ken yeo
Sergey
Gabe
zbyszek
stecal
aandmkw
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
atabini
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

My collection from Peru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 am

zbyszek wrote:
Great pictures. On the red background and with such good technique, the photographer can see the beauty of our figures, .....

Do you have a special camera, Alejandro ?
I have tried with so many different backgrounds.
This summer I took pictures outside, in the sun, with rather good results in my standard Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But first of all, in Denmark the sun is a rare guest, and second now it is becoming winter, with only few hours of daylight' monkey

So I bought some thick paper in different colours for background. The white one sometimes works, but more often than not the figuere becomes very dark Neutral

So now I usually use a green background (like my Avatar) After seing yours, with red bacground, I tried that, but the results were so poor I won`t send them affraid

My camera is a cheap, rather old one, but SOMETIMES, I get reasonable results sunny
Can you give me some advise?
Or maybe I should start a string, asking how to make good pictures ????

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 am

Hi Susanne,

first of all thanks for your kind word about my collection. Regarding my camera, I use a Canon 5D with a Canon 28 - 135mm lens mounted on a tripod. All this pictures are made inside, none on the outside. To take these pictures I prepared a Home made studio with PVC pipe tubes, 2 desktop lamps, a white fabric to soften the light and color paper for the backgrounds (I will post later some pictures of my small studio for these pictures also).

I will upload to my website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the images of my collection, as I am only uploading here the families but also have one by one images of all my figurines.

If you have a small camera that can be set the speed and field of depth, you can also get this results inside your home, get a small tripod and mount your camera and then set you depth of field to f14 or f16 or higher and the speed to 1 second or adjust it based on the results until you have the right light, play with your camera a little bit and you will have great results.

If you or anyone else have any question please let me know and I will help you.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 am

Thankyou SO much, Alejandro ! Very Happy

Tomorrow I will see if I can get hold of better lamps and start playing.
I have a little tripod, but never use it, that is obviously stupid of me.

Thanks for the offer of helping further, I may well need it !

And, - yes, please it would be very, very interesting to see your animal - studio !
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:44 am

You got a full frame camera! when you mention about small camera with f14 or f16 is very rare in the market. So far till now beside DSLR or Micro four third camera I don't see any in the market.

that's ture "Without tripod" is usually impossible to capture at f14-f16.

Currently I just got a new Canon 60D with EFS18 - 135mm lens.

atabini wrote:
Hi Susanne,

first of all thanks for your kind word about my collection. Regarding my camera, I use a Canon 5D with a Canon 28 - 135mm lens mounted on a tripod. All this pictures are made inside, none on the outside. To take these pictures I prepared a Home made studio with PVC pipe tubes, 2 desktop lamps, a white fabric to soften the light and color paper for the backgrounds (I will post later some pictures of my small studio for these pictures also).

I will upload to my website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the images of my collection, as I am only uploading here the families but also have one by one images of all my figurines.

If you have a small camera that can be set the speed and field of depth, you can also get this results inside your home, get a small tripod and mount your camera and then set you depth of field to f14 or f16 or higher and the speed to 1 second or adjust it based on the results until you have the right light, play with your camera a little bit and you will have great results.

If you or anyone else have any question please let me know and I will help you.
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 am

Hi Ken,

Yes it is a full frame camera, but you do not need to use f14 or f16 to take this pictures, as I mentioned you can try and play with your camera with the f you have available in your camera and the speeds you have to obtain different pictures and look which one looks better for you.

Photography is an art and you must play with your camera in order to know and control it and that is the main thing to obtain a good picture. Then you can compose or make the image as you would like but at least for me the first thing anyone has to do to get good pictures is to know his/her own camera.

Regarding the 60D it is a good camera, a friend of mine has one and we get very good pictures with it. Play as much as you can with it and you will see the results in a short time.

Once again if anyone has any question please let me know and I will try to help you.

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 am

You have a realy nice collection atabini Very Happy

And like the rest already said, the pics are realy beautiful and they realy brings out the detailes in the animals cheers

My favvos are the once with black background. Looks soo good I love you

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm

The pics do look good with different colours on the background, that is one thing...
Knowing your camera is another thing indeed! :)
I do have a good analog camera, an Olympus IS-10, with a lot of possibilities...
It makes great pics, but for digital i need a new camera...(give me money, haha) with good lenses.
I make my pics with the cam on my cell-phone right now, and that is just 5 MP.
But for now, it is ok, but it doesn't take the deetails quit good, and specially darl models stay dark, even with much of light...

atabini

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 am

Some more images from my collection

Chimpanzee

Liebre

Armadillo

Red Macaw

Green Frog

Toco Toucan

Red Fox

Meeerkats

Old Wolfs

Ostrich Old

Some more comming next............
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 am

And some more...........

Chickens and Rooster

Horses

Sheep

Calf Cow

Dogs
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 am

You have been very busy. Great photos and great collection.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 am

More fab pictures, love the meerkat babies, sooo cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:50 am

Nice collection. Your photograhic skills are excellent!
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:19 am

I love your collection!Why did you say it is small?It's great!
And you took some marvelous photos,too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:30 am

thanks everyone for your comments, I will keep uploading more images as soon as I finish taking them, I am still missing the pictures of the 2010 collection but will be uploaded during this week.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 am

Great pics and very fine collection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 am

I never noticed them... They are very fine indeed cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 am

I agree !
These photoes make the well known old friends stand i a new light flower
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:58 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I never noticed them... They are very fine indeed cheers
I love the hen on the left, she seems very detailed.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:44 am

This is the best promotional Schleich catalogue I ever seen before!!!
I have some Schleich like yours but I prefer yours!
Congratulations Alejandro, you have a nice collection and your photos are unique!
Back to top Go down
Nova

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 pm

Wonderful variety! and great pics! :)
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 pm

If anyone would like to see my whole collection can visit my web page at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will find families and then one by one of each family including the 2010 ones I have up to now. Still need to get the moose family, mallard family, yak and ........

Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 pm

and for those who ask about my small studio I use to take the pictures here are some images:

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Very impressive!

atabini wrote:
If anyone would like to see my whole collection can visit my web page at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will find families and then one by one of each family including the 2010 ones I have up to now. Still need to get the moose family, mallard family, yak and ........

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Thanks for showing your studio Alejandro, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Fantastic ! Thanks for sharing this, I am certainly inspired !!!!

Do you mind if I save the pictures of the studio on my computer ?
I want to show them to my son next time he is here, maybe he can make me something a little similar (though, of course it doesnt make my camera better, - he, he, or the photographer behind it either Laughing )

One more question, - what kind of bulp do you use? I bought a 100W bulp, but it makes the pictures yellow Sad

I love you
Susanne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My collection from Peru   My collection from Peru - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My collection from Peru
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next