Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:52 pm

She arrived! Very Happy Congratulations cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:51 am

I think she is perfect because she has an unbeatable beauty without needing to ridicule what a horse is supposed to be. Look at your figures, forget all you know about Percherons and tell me what is wrong? Nothing, a beautiful draught horse. Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:07 am

Such a beauty! I'm very happy to have one.
Congrats!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:19 am

Beautieful additions!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:44 am

A candidate to "Best horse model 2015" ? bounce
Af course I haven't seen the ones from Mojo yet, but.... drunken

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:43 am

wow that horse is beautiful Carola.
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Congrats, love the last pic !

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:43 pm

She looks lovely <3 Congratulations and thanks for sharing your photographs Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:05 pm

I add her to my «must have list 2015» Very Happy
Congrats, Carola, and thank you for photos!

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:04 am

Carola wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

sunny

Such beautiful photos, and I especially love the group picture. Thank you for sharing! cheers

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 pm

costicuba wrote:
She is very beautiful Carola :)
Congratulations :))

Thank you, and yes she is cheers

Dum_my wrote:
BIG CONGRATZZ
She is lovely.
Dispate the little flaws.. i want one ! Very Happy

I'm alway liking what you write about the horses you are so right on things ^^

Thank you very much  Very Happy I'm happy you like my reviews.

LeeAnn wrote:
She arrived! Very Happy Congratulations cheers

YAY  cheers

Roger wrote:
I think she is perfect because she has an unbeatable beauty without needing to ridicule what a horse is supposed to be. Look at your figures, forget all you know about Percherons and tell me what is wrong? Nothing, a beautiful draught horse. Very Happy

Well said, Roger  Cool

donny ong wrote:
Such a beauty! I'm very happy to have one.
Congrats!

Thank you Very Happy She is definitily to be recommended.

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions!

Thank you  sunny

SUSANNE wrote:
A candidate to "Best horse model 2015" ? bounce
Af course I haven't seen the ones from Mojo yet, but.... drunken

I'm hoping very much to see her on the list for the Horse of the Year 2015 - and what about Overall Model of the Year  Wink  bounce  cyclops

sauroid wrote:
wow that horse is beautiful Carola.

Thanks a lot  cheers

Phexedrine wrote:
Congrats, love the last pic !

Thanks a lot  Very Happy She seems to be happy with new friends.

Tarunyada wrote:
She looks lovely <3 Congratulations and thanks for sharing your photographs Very Happy

Thank you very much  cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
I add her to my «must have list 2015» Very Happy
Congrats, Carola, and thank you for photos!

Thank you Very Happy I hope you find one for you!

Night Elf wrote:

Such beautiful photos, and I especially love the group picture. Thank you for sharing! cheers

Thank you very much for the kind words Very Happy They all look so different in that last pic, even though they are all Percherons Rolling Eyes I love the diversity of the various brands.

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:00 pm

I've missed your latest drafter newcomers! They looks gorgeous specially like your Breyer Princess Wink And oh gosh we looove Deborah! I can totally relate you relate to you! Yes she may have a tad too big hooves but that doesn't change her over cute appreance I love you I'll have to order her asap too. Btw when are they gonna release the rest of the Collecta horses? Thinking the trakehner and Hanoverian Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:25 pm

JonasV wrote:
I've missed your latest drafter newcomers! They looks gorgeous specially like your Breyer Princess Wink And oh gosh we looove Deborah! I can totally relate you relate to you! Yes she may have a tad too big hooves but that doesn't change her over cute appreance I love you I'll have to order her asap too. Btw when are they gonna release the rest of the Collecta horses? Thinking the trakehner and Hanoverian Wink

Thank you Jonas sunny I think the rest of the 2015 CollectAs are due to be released around August, it says on MPV.

_________

And for some newcomers Very Happy I have not been around much lately, due to real life stuff, nothing bad, just busy.

These are my two new Breyers since last time: 2015 Flagship Store Limited Edition - Argyle and 2014 Regular Run - GVF Sjokolade
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have made detailed reviews of both with lots of photos and posted on LeeAnn's blog Misty Star Studios:

arrow Argyle Review and Photos
arrow GVF Sjokolade Review and Photos

Have a look and enjoy Very Happy My most favorite has to be Argyle! He is really a stunning model, and he really makes the Breyer Othello/Wintersong mold look its best drunken

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Lovely newcomers Very Happy Still don't have any Breyer Fjords here Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:52 pm

I LOVE Sjokolade bounce cheers Applause

Argyle is beauuutyful also drunken

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:52 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

I find that strange? Wink You perhaps have the same feeling about the mold, as I do?

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:54 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I LOVE Sjokolade bounce cheers Applause

Argyle is beauuutyful also drunken

Yes, I remember you got him as well Very Happy I'm happy Breyer released a Skandinavian breed. I would like an updated mold however Very Happy

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:21 pm

I love the new Fjord! I may need to snag one eventually. Smile

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Carola wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

I find that strange? Wink You perhaps have the same feeling about the mold, as I do?

Oh yes I love him Very Happy But I just haven't gotten around to getting any on the mold yet somehow. There's always other models ahead of the ones on that mold that I want more. Maybe at BF I'll get a Sjokolade without the speckle cheeks. bounce

Or maybe I'll win the diorama contest and get that pinto lol!

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:48 am

I NEED SJOKOLADE...... [and not only the horse... Wink ]
Love him, he would look great next to my Henry...
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:31 am

Night Elf wrote:
I love the new Fjord! I may need to snag one eventually. Smile

He is rather nice and VERY cute  Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Carola wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

Oh yes I love him Very Happy But I just haven't gotten around to getting any on the mold yet somehow. There's always other models ahead of the ones on that mold that I want more. Maybe at BF I'll get a Sjokolade without the speckle cheeks. bounce

Or maybe I'll win the diorama contest and get that pinto lol!

I guess it's difficult to find one without the spotty cheeks. Pehaps a halter could cover it up  tongue

I hope for you to win the pinto - what was his name - Truffles? Which models are you going for for this years Breyerfest? bounce There are so many pretty ones!

Jetty wrote:
I NEED SJOKOLADE...... [and not only the horse... Wink ]
Love him, he would look great next to my Henry...

Yay, need sjokolade too tongue

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Carola wrote:
Which models are you going for for this years Breyerfest? bounce There are so many pretty ones!

Actually I'm not in love with most of the SRs this year - but that's okay, more money for the CHIN! I'm going to try to get Haute Couture and Enchante, and maybe Chanel (if I like her in person, have a feeling I won't) but she's not a must have for me. Depends on what the surprise model is if I try to get one or not sunny I link Fontainbleau but I'm sure he's going to be $250 and in that case I won't be getting him.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Nice horses again Carola :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:03 pm

They look both really nice! I'm just ordering some Breyer horses on MPV but I can't decide which one to choose.. Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Nice horses !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next