Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Great new ones Very Happy
And congrats on the baby ^^

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Carola, that's a fantastic news! cheers A new baby is something unbeatable.! Very Happy Congratulations to his parents and I wish the best life possible to the new STS friend! Very Happy
I am also glad you've found some time to share Mpv sumptuous mistake with us. Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Thanks very much for your congratulations sunny It is indeed a new world - and now I have an excuse to buy ALL Schleich stuff Razz

Well... a few additions again--- Very Happy Breyer Banks Vanilla and the Breyer web special Limited Edition Bramble - I feel very lucky that I 'won' her. Breyer did a great job with the unique colouring of hers.

And I agree with you, LeeAnn - Vanilla has a very sparingly paintjob... they could at least have painted her white/made her a chalky - or given her detailed eyes--- just something! Many of her molding details are lost with the bare plastic...However, she is very beautiful anyway Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What a lady!

And then Bramble I love you

Sisters - I really like this mold - flashy yes - but really cute!

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhhhhh ! You got a baby son Shocked I love you cheers

Please, please share a picture of this fantastic new arrival bounce bounce Very Happy cheers bounce Very Happy bounce

PS : Great horses Laughing Applause

Thanks a lot, and here you go Susanne: I love you I love you I love you

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:59 pm

Yay Bramble finally arrived! cheers cheers cheers

I'm really kicking myself for not entering for her - I wasn't sure how those reverse dapples were going to turn out and really didn't have the money for her right then after buying an expensive Stone. But dangit I really want her now Sad Please keep me in mind if you ever want to sell her, I'm interested Wink Anyway, big congrats on her, hopefully it's not newcomer's luck and you'll win other web specials in the club Very Happy

Awww your baby boy is adorable! I love you What is his name?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Carola, your baby boy is amazingly cute!! I love you And what a calmness in his eyes, he looks happy cheers

I think this mould is very beautiful and the horse looks fantastic in any colour. Bramble is very awesome, what a nice paint work! Big congrats! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:35 pm

Carola wrote:

Thanks a lot, and here you go Susanne: I love you I love you I love you

Aaaaaarrrrrw drunken I love you I love you cheers

He is BEAUTYFUL drunken cheers
See that look in his eyes ? He is going to be a real lady's man Laughing

And only 2 1/2 month old, he can already hold his head Applause Very Happy

I am sure he will be just as talented as his mom cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Wonderful new horse ! Black & White Vanilla , - they are more than twice as good looking together as they are each one Shocked Very Happy

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:00 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Yay Bramble finally arrived! cheers cheers cheers

I'm really kicking myself for not entering for her - I wasn't sure how those reverse dapples were going to turn out and really didn't have the money for her right then after buying an expensive Stone. But dangit I really want her now Sad Please keep me in mind if you ever want to sell her, I'm interested Wink  Anyway, big congrats on her, hopefully it's not newcomer's luck and you'll win other web specials in the club Very Happy

Awww your baby boy is adorable! I love you What is his name?

I'll be sure to keep you in mind, if I should want to part with her Very Happy I see several on MH$P though, so she should be obtainable - but costly  silent She is my most expensive horse to date! But I think she is worth it  I love you
And yes, hopefully not a beginner's luck - the Berry Pony theme is very promising!
What Stone did you buy? It's the FQH?  bounce

Thank you, he indeed melts hearts  sunny My son is named Ivan  sunny

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again :)

Thank you Andreas cheers

Ana wrote:
Carola, your baby boy is amazingly cute!! I love you And what a calmness in his eyes, he looks happy cheers

I think this mould is very beautiful and the horse looks fantastic in any colour. Bramble is very awesome, what a nice paint work! Big congrats! cheers

Thank you very much, Anna  sunny I think he is happy, I certainly try anything for him to be so  bounce  cheers

SUSANNE wrote:

Aaaaaarrrrrw drunken I love you I love you cheers

He is BEAUTYFUL drunken cheers
See that look in his eyes ? He is going to be a real lady's man  Laughing

And only 2 1/2 month old, he can already hold his head Applause Very Happy

I am sure he will be just as talented as his mom cheers

Aww  Embarassed  cheers  Thank you very much Susanne  cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful new horse ! Black & White Vanilla , - they are more than twice as good looking together as they are each one Shocked Very Happy

Thank you again Very Happy They do compliment each other nicely.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Carola wrote:

I'll be sure to keep you in mind, if I should want to part with her Very Happy I see several on MH$P though, so she should be obtainable - but costly  silent She is my most expensive horse to date! But I think she is worth it  I love you
And yes, hopefully not a beginner's luck - the Berry Pony theme is very promising!

Thank you! There are two left on MH$P - I'm trying to trade for one but no luck so far. Maybe I'll find one at Breyerfest Very Happy

No, the FQH was cheap actually. For once! lol! I'm picking the new one up at my next live show, it's another ISH, run of 6 Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Carola wrote:

Thank you! There are two left on MH$P - I'm trying to trade for one but no luck so far. Maybe I'll find one at Breyerfest Very Happy

No, the FQH was cheap actually. For once! lol! I'm picking the new one up at my next live show, it's another ISH, run of 6 Wink

I love the name Ivan! So cute I love you[/quote]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:14 am

Ivan is a beautiful baby and I wish all the best for him and his parents, of course! Very Happy
Please prevent from showing to him your Princess, I am afraid it will demotivate him from collecting in future. tongue Laughing Just kidding, it is very kind from you that you show Ivan to our friends, he is already a part of STS community and I hope you can complement your Mother time with a little time for collecting. Ivan wants to grow on forum too. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:12 am

Hello sweet Ivan :3 I agree with Roger cheers New STS generation Wink cheers

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 am

Congrats on your beautiful horses and even more on your gorgeous baby! Enjoy this first year, it just flies by too quickly! I can't believe my boy is 18 months already.
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

Lovely baby boy
and lovely new horses
like the bramble the best!

I love you

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Sorry all for my late replies Embarassed

LeeAnn wrote:
Carola wrote:

And you did get a Bramble after all Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Ivan is a beautiful baby and I wish all the best for him and his parents, of course! Very Happy
Please prevent from showing to him your Princess, I am afraid it will demotivate him from collecting in future. tongue Laughing Just kidding, it is very kind from you that you show Ivan to our friends, he is already a part of STS community and I hope you can complement your Mother time with a little time for collecting. Ivan wants to grow on forum too. Very Happy

Thank you so much, Roger Very Happy I hope I can have my horses to myself. He can collect the wildlife Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
Hello sweet Ivan :3 I agree with Roger cheers New STS generation Wink cheers

cheers cheers I love you

Anne from Norway wrote:
Congrats on your beautiful horses and even more on your gorgeous baby! Enjoy this first year, it just flies by too quickly! I can't believe my boy is 18 months already.

Thanks so much sunny Indeed time flies already! And congrats on your little one too Very Happy

Dum_my wrote:
Lovely baby boy
and lovely new horses
like the bramble the best!

I love you

Thanks a lot sunny sunny

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi all Very Happy

Got a few new ones. CollectA Deluxe Arabian Mare, my 2016 Peter Stone Design a Horse and 2016 One of a Kind All About Me, and last Breyer 2016 Cherry Creek Fonzie Merit.

I'm very happy with my DAH. My dream horse I love you I named him Navi.

All About Me

Handsome guy.

And Merit Very Happy

Thanks for looking Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Big congrats, lovely Stones! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 pm

They are gorgeous drunken
Especially Navi and All about Me are out of this world ! WOW cheers
Look at the shading in the coat ! and the eyes are ...almost ike alive Shocked The sculpts are awesome too, - Amazing I love you

Good to see you back here, - how is your lovely son doing ? Not keeping you sleepless, is he ? I am sure he is a perfect baby Wink

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Beautiful newcomers! Your DAH Clydesdale Navi is amazing, I like the long mane and the colour and his eyes, wonderful model!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:57 pm

So I think I like best Merit! Laughing They are all fabulous figures and I also hope Ivan is doing well! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:27 am

Beautiful new horses and baby! I hope Ivan is doing well also, learning all about model figures of course. Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:03 am

Nice new horses

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:11 am

Congratz on all,
love the heavy's
great names to Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Very neat horses, Carola, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   mojo - Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next