Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014

Go down 
+11
A.R.Garcia
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
HKHollinstone
Mastiffcat
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
Ana
Roger
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Roger wrote:
Andreas, i won't be at home next days. But if i'm not wrong they are marked DEP... 76. As far as i know there aren't gazelle or seal, though,  orix and sea lion are sold like that. What is marked om yours?

Sorry, i forgot. The seal (i think a cub) is not marked and under the gazelle i cant read with my eyes  Laughing  But i ask my daughter with her eagle eyes and she read DEP 76 sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:40 pm

hurray for your Princess lynx eyes! Wes, we use lynx instead. So it is a Dinamização figure. If it is not the antelope posted om first page, i think you have some exciting news to share with US! bounce pictures please. Laughing Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Roger wrote:
hurray for your Princess lynx eyes! Wes, we use lynx instead. So it is a Dinamização figure.  If it is not the antelope posted om first page, i think you have some exciting news to share with US! bounce  pictures please. Laughing Very Happy

Yes later Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:40 am

I am really happy once I completed my collection of Portuguese Dinamização figures! Very Happy
Below some comparisons with the British figures from Britains. Very Happy
Portuguese are those uncolored that are teaching English proverbes to the British ones. Very Happy

Lions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Good things come to those who wait Sleep

Lionesses
Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today tongue

Tortoises
If the cap fits, wear it Very Happy

Zebras
Old soldiers never die; they just fade away albino

Tigers
Never judge a book by its cover study

Pelicans
If God had meant us to fly, he would have given us wings geek

Crocodiles
Do not try to walk before you can crawl Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:56 am

Very very beautieful!!I especially like the pelican!!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Here are the pics of the gazelle and the seal. I think your search will restart  Sad Laughing 

the seal is not marked but comes in the same lot with the other 3 from this brand. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 pm

WOW !! What fantastic finds, Andreas cheers 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Great catch Andreas  Applause   cheers 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:28 pm

widukind wrote:
Here are the pics of the gazelle and the seal. I think your search will restart  Sad Laughing 

Many thanks Andreas, I am already hunting them! bounce
When we know that a collection is not complete, it is not a sad but a great news! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I wished they were more than 1000! Laughing
We must find the correct species to that antelope/gazelle, it looks less elegant than other Dinamização figures but as it is marked, there's no doubts about its brand. Very Happy
The seal needs more investigation but it won't surprise me if it is also a Dinamização as the seller told you. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:22 am

Many thanks Susanne and Kiki :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:24 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Many thanks Andreas, I am already hunting them! bounce
When we know that a collection is not complete, it is not a sad but a great news! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I wished they were more than 1000! Laughing
We must find the correct species to that antelope/gazelle, it looks less elegant than other Dinamização figures but as it is marked, there's no doubts about its brand. Very Happy
The seal needs more investigation but it won't surprise me if it is also a Dinamização as the seller told you. Very Happy
I also like the hunting for figurines but i hope for success- also for you my friend:)

Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:27 am

Here is another presentation I've completely overlooked!

Shocked drunken They are among the most charismatic older figures I've seen! I would pick favorites, but I can't without looking longer. They're really great discoveries. If I ever came across things like this...well, maybe it's best I don't- I'd be so tempted to paint them...

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:58 am

A.R.Garcia wrote:
Here is another presentation I've completely overlooked!

Shocked drunken They are among the most charismatic older figures I've seen! I would pick favorites, but I can't without looking longer. They're really great discoveries. If I ever came across things like this...well, maybe it's best I don't- I'd be so tempted to paint them...

Andy, let me know if you want some of them. They pop sometimes in Portuguese auction websites.
No problem that you want to paint some of them, mainly those easier to find. Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 1:48 am

Very nice models and interesting sculpts to!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 7:52 am

Hi, Willy affraid
How great to see you back cheers

And great that you brought forward this more then 6 years old topic !
For some strange reason I never saw Roger's wonderful proverbs before lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 12:53 pm

Wonderful to see you Willy. Last night circumnavigation around Britains brought you to this topic what is really great. These Dinamização figures these days are more difficult to find than crazy macaques. monkey
It is a topic from 2013, when I used to be on computer until late hours waiting for Willy's posts before going to sleep. Sleep Great days my friend, I hope you recover your animal figures fever, Britains don't take too much room.

SUSANNE wrote:
Hi, Willy affraid

Thanks also Susanne for pointing me back to the blue pics with English proverbs, it sounds silly but I had a lot of fun re-reading my own posts. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 10:29 pm

Roger wrote:

Thanks also Susanne for pointing me back to the blue pics with English proverbs, it sounds silly but I had a lot of fun re-reading my own posts. Laughing

...real , wonderful crocodile-humour Crocodile cheers Laughing Laughing

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 10:44 pm

I like the one under the flamingos: If God had meant us to fly, he would have given us wings. But the Britains flamingo has such small wings that I don't think it can fly even with them. The Dinamização flamingo is very good!

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 2:28 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Hi, Willy affraid

Just peeking in now and then Susy...

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2020 2:30 am

Roger wrote:
Wonderful to see you Willy. Last night circumnavigation around Britains brought you to this topic what is really great. These Dinamização figures these days are more difficult to find than crazy macaques. monkey
It is a topic from 2013, when I used to be on computer until late hours waiting for Willy's posts before going to sleep. Sleep Great days my friend, I hope you recover your animal figures fever, Britains don't take too much room.

SUSANNE wrote:
Hi, Willy affraid

Thanks Rogerio, but no, i started to collect car-models again, American classics from the 1950's and 1960's...
a crazy macaques are not difficult to find, i see one every morning in the mirror, Christophe does the rest...
I am still a nightdweller but busy with other things...

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 12:55 pm

Do the figures of this brand have something written on the belly? MOD DEP 76?
Some time ago a member of the forum showed a painted orix (and the paint looked factory, not amateur...) and I wonder if there is indeed a second brand, besides Gulliver, that sells the painted Dinamizaçao figures...
Does anyone know who showed the orix by the way? I can't find it here...
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 1:55 pm

The collector who unearthed these two little nuggets is Christian Keller. He found them in Alsace or in Germany, I don't know.
There was also a giant panda.
I think the Brazilian brand Casablance also produced Dinamizaçao but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 2:19 pm

i don't know anything about the painted versions, I only can confirm the Dinamização figures are marked MOD DEP 76 and I'm sure they're Dinamização since I have the original box.

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 2:27 pm

Ok! Do you have located the post where he uploaded the orix?
Thanks for the info Christophe and Roger! When it comes to vintage you are always quick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014   Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinamização, collection "almost" completed!!! and comparison pictures with Britains - updated 18th June 2014
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next