Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales

Go down 
+4
ken yeo
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Sergey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  Empty
PostSubject: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
By the way, Congratulation for youe newcomers Sergey  

Could you post some pics of the CollectA humpback whale with the Schleich one ?

...Special at Christoph,s request - walk with the humpback whales (Schleich and CollectA)...  Wink  Wink  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 pm

...Special at Christoph,s request - walk with the humpack whales (Schleich and CollectA)... Wink Wink Wink

...By the way... Torben, show us your whales! Wink bounce
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Which one is the Schleich? Very Happy geek
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:55 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:

... The large whale - is Schleich,s biggest whale now - humpack whale! (scale 1:32) Wink In my dreams - the Schleich,s blue whale in scale 1:32... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Thank you very much Sergey Very Happy .

Despite it is smaller, the CollectA is very very fine and looks very good even next the Schleich masterpiece.

I'm very happy Sergey, thank you again cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Sergey wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

... The large whale - is Schleich,s biggest whale now - humpack whale! (scale 1:32) Wink In my dreams - the Schleich,s blue whale in scale 1:32... bounce bounce bounce
Thanks Sergey. I can't believe how big the Schleich one is! The CollectA looks very detailed, I wish I could afford to buy them both or even just one Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:28 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Sergey wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Thanks Sergey. I can't believe how big the Schleich one is! The CollectA looks very detailed, I wish I could afford to buy them both or even just one Rolling Eyes Wink

Even big, the real scale of the 1:32 humpack whae is between 1/35 and 1/60.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:31 pm

I think I will go for the collecta humpback whale. The details is fine too!
Back to top Go down
K907

K907

Country/State : Kodiak, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am

Love it! I need to add those to my collection.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:51 pm

Wonderful. I love both of them Applause
I also have the one from Schleich. It really is a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 9:22 pm

Sergey, nice whales :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 pm

So nice to see such an old topic. I don't have mine anymore but surely the Schleich figure, made in Portugal, is a masterpiece. I also see that the wish of Sergey haven't happned yet. Schleich really released a blue whale but quite far from 1:32 scale. If they continue reducing their whales' size, soon we will have a 1:320 Schleich blue whale. Laughing

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 2:38 pm

Yes, one of the Maia & Borges masterpieces.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptySun May 05, 2019 1:49 pm

widukind wrote:
Sergey, nice whales :)

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Wink Wink Wink Wink

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptySun May 05, 2019 1:52 pm

Roger wrote:
So nice to see such an old topic. I don't have mine anymore but surely the Schleich figure, made in Portugal, is a masterpiece. I also see that the wish of Sergey haven't happned yet. Schleich really released a blue whale but quite far from 1:32 scale. If they continue reducing their whales' size, soon we will have a 1:320 Schleich blue whale. Laughing

... scratch scratch scratch scratch But while the big Blue whale (approx 1:32) was released only recently Papo!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:

... scratch scratch scratch scratch But while the big Blue whale (approx 1:32) was released only recently Papo!

Sergey, despite the respectable size of Papo blue whale, it is far from a 1:32 scale. The closest to it is the huge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can find on that link. By the way, your final comment on that topic is quite adjusted.
On the other hand, I think hte Papo works nicely with the Schleich/M&B range, if you ignore the scale, of course. Very Happy

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  EmptyMon May 06, 2019 1:05 am

Roger wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:

Sergey, despite the respectable size of Papo blue whale, it is far from a 1:32 scale. The closest to it is the huge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can find on that link. By the way, your final comment on that topic is quite adjusted.
On the other hand, I think hte Papo works nicely with the Schleich/M&B range, if you ignore the scale, of course. Very Happy

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales    Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales  Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk with the SCHLEICH and COLLECTA humpback whales
Page 1 of 1