Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+6
Ana
SUSANNE
Roger
Carola
widukind
Kikimalou
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:12 pm

My good friend Rogério gave me the COLLECTA okapi a few weeks ago. I found enough time to my pics and now I'm even able too show you this very nice toy.

I wish you will enjoy  Wink  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the SCHLEICH and PAPO.

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Thank you Kiki for this phantastic Okapi walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 am

Your photos are really great cheers Okapis are so special.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:58 am

I am glad you like this okapi. I decided to keep only the Papo okapi once it is still my favorite but this one is just almost as good. It has even a little more giraffid looking and I enjoy his long legs. Very Happy
But, he found one of the best collections of the world, is living with a good friend and now it is famous at the point of deserving a fantastic photo session. cheers Very Happy
Great also to see comparison pictures, Schleich is clearly the less interesting of this trio but a nice figure too. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 am

Thank you for your kind words Very Happy

Rogério, I'm very happy to live with the COLLECTA okapi and I like very much the slender legs, I think it is the worse point on PAPO model. I also still like the SCHLEICH for his sentimental value: Okapis were always rare in the toy world, when SCHLEICH made this one it was a big improvement. The only other one was the SAFARI ltd and the painting was What a Face What a Face Laughing . When I first discovered the SCHLEICH in a shop, my heart beat faster... Only a few SCHLEICH gave me such a joy in my life Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:49 am

Wonderful, beautyful, and interesting    cheers  cheers

Thankyou very much Christophe ! flower  flower

And hurray for our generous crocodile   Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Rogério, I'm very happy to live with the COLLECTA okapi and I like very much the slender legs, I think it is the worse point on PAPO model. I also still like the SCHLEICH for his sentimental value: Okapis were always rare in the toy world, when SCHLEICH made this one it was a big improvement. The only other one was the SAFARI ltd and the painting was What a Face What a Face Laughing . When I first discovered the SCHLEICH in a shop, my heart beat faster... Only a few SCHLEICH gave me such a joy in my life Wink

Laughing I understand, actually, Schleich okapi is a nice and recomendable figure. I think, like it happens with buffalos, all okapis are great. Even the Bullyland female and the poorly painted Safari. It is only the weird exercise of a crocodile trying to find only a single one for his collection. The hard choice was between CollectA and Papo although I love them all. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Wonderful walkaround Kiki with excellent photos! And lovely newcomer to Your collection and great gift from Roger too! cheers
I think now You may need also the young okapi :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Hurray for Roger! cheers
Congrats for Christophe! Sad(o)):
Again Christophe, you prove yourself as a great photographer. Thanks for the pics.
Yes, I like the thin legs, too. And the face, as well. Amazing sculpture and painting! I'm very happy to have the okapis myself. I love you

Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:48 am

Ana wrote:
Wonderful walkaround Kiki with excellent photos! And lovely newcomer to Your collection and great gift from Roger too! cheers
I think now You may need also the young okapi :)

Yes, you're right Anna! And nice pic, too.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 am

Thank you very much donny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Congrats Chris :) I love this okapi model :)I have also baby from Rusty a you really need one. It´s the cuties little thing :) I also had a problems with his legs. They were bended in a wrong way (I can see it on your okapi too), so I put it in to hot water and they are perfect now :)
But anyway... wonderful photos, thank you for those :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 am

Thank you Martin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 9:03 am

A wonderful model. I still have the one from Schleich. But this CollectA model is a real beauty. Applause
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:37 pm

All okapi figures are lovely. congratulations. Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou   A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

A COLLECTA Okapi walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1