Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm

After the PAPO platypus walkaround I made in June 2011 (have a look HERE) and the SAFARI Ltd one walkaround HERE, I decided myself to make some pics of the MOJÖ platypus my friend Rogério gave me.
I also made some comparison pics between the three models.I wish you will enjoy Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:57 pm

MOJÖ FUN

PAPO

SAFARI Ltd

Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:58 pm

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 pm

GREAT, WONDERFUL, both the walkaround and the comparisons Very Happy sunny Very Happy

All three are lovely, and SO different , the only way to choose is to get all three Laughing

Thankyou for the fine photos, dear Christophe. Our crazy French macaque isn`t so crazy after all cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:55 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
the only way to choose is to get all three

Exactly right!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:11 am

They are all so different and so great! Didn't know there such a size difference though, great walk around!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:18 am

Oh, I didn't know Mojo one is so cute Very Happy All are very lovely but I knew Mojo one only from catalog photos scratch Fantastic walk around, thank You for sharing Christophe! cheers

http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:31 am

A cute meeting again Kiki cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 am

I love this tread and also this animal! Very Happy
I like the three - Mojo because is small cute and nicely finished, Papo because of its swiming pose, glossy bill and size and Safari because of its realism and shelf stance. Very Happy
Curious that Mojo's fit better what is normally the Schleich concept, Safari with its proeminent pose makes me remember Papo style and although I don't know many vintage platypus figures, the Papo has a somewhat vintage touch and an anti-shelf looking. I have the McDonalds platypus from Yvett and I need the Safari to complete the quartet! cheers

PostSubject: Re: The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

The MOJÖ FUN platypus walkaround (and a meeting with SAFARI Ltd and PAPO)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1