Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo

Go down 
+6
cattlecollector
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
trevok4
SUSANNE
SeanieP
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo Empty
PostSubject: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 pm

I got him in a trade--he is great. I feel he is the old bull of the herd that knows and has seen a lot and has avoided preditation. I repainted his horns to make them look worn and battled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With part of his herd:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm

GREAT catch cheers

trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:28 pm

great find

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Congratulations, a very good figurine cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Congrats, great figure!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:00 pm

You are so lucky!!
I want this figure sooo bad!!!!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:21 pm

This is the Doc's favorite figure of ever! Although I am always saying that I have too many cape buffalos, I added this figure to my collection thanks to Yvett! flower
It is a nice figure with a somewhat vintage touch but goes very well with all other cape buffalos of major brands! Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:45 am

Congrats, it still nice to look at him!

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Roger wrote:
This is the Doc's favorite figure of ever! Although I am always saying that I have too many cape buffalos, I added this figure to my collection thanks to Yvett! flower
If you want to downsize......look me up!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Roger wrote:
If you want to downsize......look me up!!! Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:56 pm

He's charming. But what brand is the one in the middle at the back (last photo) between the Schleich newer ones?

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:55 pm

bojan wrote:
But what brand is the one in the middle at the back (last photo) between the Schleich newer ones?
Safari Ltd

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

bojan wrote:
He's charming. But what brand is the one in the middle at the back (last photo) between the Schleich newer ones?

I took off the birds on his back and the grass in his mouth.

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Thank you, Robert & Shawn. It looks better without the birds & grass.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:01 pm

SeanieP wrote:
bojan wrote:

I took off the birds on his back and the grass in his mouth.
I did the same on mine. They annoyed me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo   Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich retired bull Cape Buffalo
Page 1 of 1