Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maureen Love Breyer horses?

Go down 
+2
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Maureen Love Breyer horses? Empty
PostSubject: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:14 am

I recently bought and received these two Breyer Classic scale horses, which I got from eBay. I would like to know if they were sculpted by Maureen Love and what moulds they are. Here are some photos:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 am

They are Love thoroughbreds indeed. The medium bay is a Terrang mold, and the dark bay/black a Man O'War mold presumably from the 2003 Seabisquit & War Admiral set #750333. The Terrang I couldn't tell you the run of, but I trust someone else will know that. Fine catches, the both of them!

Last edited by koniminiatures on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:42 am

They are gorgeous !!!! Congratulations with these beauties, Harriet Applause 

Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 am

There is a site called identify your breyer. Which tells you the make and model of most horses. And who sculpted them, when they were first issued and what not. It might be of some help to you? Even for future reference?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:10 am

Yes, it is here , but I can`t find the one who sculptured them Crying or Very sad geek Embarassed

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 am

Thank you Lea, Katty and Susanne, big help to me cheers 
koniminiatures wrote:
They are Love thoroughbreds indeed. The medium bay is a Terrang mold, and the dark bay/black a Man'O'War mold presumably from the 2003 Seabisquit & War Admiral set #750333. The Terrang I couldn't tell you the run of, but I trust someone else will know that. Fine catches, the both of them!
That's super, thanks Lea for all that info, that's really great.

Katty wrote:
There is a site called identify your breyer. Which tells you the make and model of most horses. And who sculpted them, when they were first issued and what not. It might be of some help to you? Even for future reference?

Great site Katty, I will keep that in mind for when I next want to identify a mould! Now I can put them up on my blog with their proper names.
Thank you!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Congrats Harriet Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Congrats, nice additions!
Yes, they are from the racehorses Walmart 2003 set, Seabiscuit (Terrang mold) and War Admiral (Man o War mold).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:49 am

Thanks Andreas and Daria!!

Back to top Go down
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:50 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Thank you Lea, Katty and Susanne, big help to me cheers 
koniminiatures wrote:
They are Love thoroughbreds indeed. The medium bay is a Terrang mold, and the dark bay/black a Man'O'War mold presumably from the 2003 Seabisquit & War Admiral set #750333. The Terrang I couldn't tell you the run of, but I trust someone else will know that. Fine catches, the both of them!
That's super, thanks Lea for all that info, that's really great.

Katty wrote:

Great site Katty, I will keep that in mind for when I next want to identify a mould!  Now I can put them up on my blog with their proper names.
Thank you!

Yeah other than this forum it's my fav site!!

PostSubject: Re: Maureen Love Breyer horses?   Maureen Love Breyer horses? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maureen Love Breyer horses?
Page 1 of 1