Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's additions for 2014

Go down 
+59
costicuba
SpiralStrix
Melekh
DaveScriv
A-J
lucky luke
CilleDK
Taos
cattlecollector
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
Lennart
Pony
weaselfan93
Bonobo
Shanti
Kristie
ulinuk
orcagirl26
NightLioness
JonasV
arafan
signatus
Takama
Ana
donny ong
Fisva
Florian
pm64
ken yeo
LeeAnn
Tiermann
Silver Unicornis
Cyhyraeth
Roger
Carola
docronnie
skysthelimit
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
Elros Alvar
Sergey
75senta75
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
NandO
landrover
krista
animalluvr6
koniminiatures
widukind
Kikimalou
PeGe
blackdanter
SUSANNE
remrock02
Sumo
Arrakai
Admin
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:01 pm

ROGER DID IT AGAIN  cheers 

I was moaning, because it is impossible for me to find Geoworld models on the net here in Europe ( at least unless I want to pay crazy Amazone-prices)  Crying or Very sad
So Roger went into action, and searched almost all over Portugal , - and look what he found for me  : Five fabulous figures cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Each one came in a beautyful, sturdy zipper- plastic bag :

And each bag also contains six informative leaflets, each one in different language :

The leaflets are printed on both sides, - full of useful information :

...and a "Collect-Them-All" - leaflet ! Dangerous for weak souls  Laughing

Please allow me to preesent my new dinos, even if Takama has already shownthem , - you have to see mine also  Very Happy  

First, the Awesome Amargasaurus Very Happy

Styracosaurus in an orgie of colours  cheers

Euplocephalus, in all his sturdy splendour   Wink

And now for a surprice : Two of the models are in other colours than the ones I have seen before  Shocked

The Cortythosaurus is RED  cheers

And the Carnotaurus is GREEN  bounce

Look at all the detail !
The skin of the Carnotaurus has the "bumps" on the skin, with smaller ones in between, - just as it should be  Applause

Thankyou, thankyou, to our fantastic friend, - crogobert  bounce cheers

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: New additions   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Congrats Susanne, those are high quality dinosaurs. I am not very familiar with this brand though.  cheers Applause 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:37 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

Hurray for Roger again! He knows how to find the figures you somehow don't already have Wink Laughing

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Roger is a very smart and generous crocodile  cheers

They are very colorful, congrats Very Happy  cheers 

And you used some words I thought a nice lady as you would never use. *in an other context*  Embarassed Embarassed lol! Embarassed

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:56 pm

More wonderful Race-Car Dinos  Wink 

Great effort by Roger  cheers 

Really nice with their packaging and the leaflets  cyclops

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Susanne, I am very glad I could help! Very Happy Actually your post is an excelent presentation of how interesting is that line. :)
For a company owned for a palaeontholgist, the crazy looking of the dinosaurs, more designed to young students, could seem a disappointment. They're not absolutely accurate scientifically and they're closer to toys than museum replicas. Though, there are a lot of positive points.
First, their looking, turn some of them very atractive and vibrant. They have action and as they are of similar sizes, they work perfectly exposed in shelves. By the way, the brand has a special shelf make to display them. Very Happy
Then, they have a reusable bag what allows us to handle them even before buying as we do with other major brand figures, but they can be exposed in shops protected from the hands of the children and also protected from those that love to take them without paying! Laughing
It also allows the brand of using these informative cards, really interesting and leaflets, as you say, are the first step to one get addicted to collect all of them. Very Happy
Now the most interesting point, these belong to 1st Expediction, a group of 36 figures, all different species, no plenty T-rexes or brachios. Then, they were complemented with a 2nd Expediction that, instead of being a boring update of previous figures, is actually another group of 36 different species and again all different from 1st Expediction. You pay 72 figures, you have 72 different species. To finish my long comment, next step will be a series of 18 different prehistoric mammals and it won't surprise me that after it we'll have a group of pterosaurs and prehistoric marine reptiles. Very Happy
All collection can be seen * here * Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Very very nice new dino additions! Congratulations Susanne!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:55 pm

What The Heck? It seems you got the older color schemes of a couple of the Geoworlds.

I am now envious of your Red Cory.

The reason I started this line in the fist place is the vast array of species that other company's are afraid to tackle(Even CollectA has not done some of the species that Geoworld has did)

I'm glad I inspired others to buy some from this fun line of figures

Roger, there are indeed Marine Reptiles being made for 2015, as well as a few creatures from before the dinosaurs.

As for Pterosaurs, I am not sure if there going to make them yet, and if they do, they might not come out until 2016 (Though they do have a few Pterosaur Skeleton Kits)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:31 am

Takama wrote:

Roger, there are indeed Marine Reptiles being made for 2015, as well as a few creatures from before the dinosaurs.  

As for Pterosaurs, I am not sure if there going to make them yet, and if they do, they might not come out until 2016 (Though they do have a few Pterosaur Skeleton Kits)

Thanks Takama for this leaflet, I didn't know that and I was speculating considering the strategy of Geoworld. That's really nice. Very Happy
About the red cory, of course I can try to find it for you, I've found the 5 figures of Susanne in 3 different post offices of 2 different cities! Laughing
I live in a huge city with lots of post offices so it won't surprise me if I find another, though, it won't be cheap for you once you already know what happens when Euros are converted to dolars! affraid affraid Though, just let me know. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:49 am

That's ok Roger, I don't plan on getting different colored figures. I like to keep this line consistent with one figure per species.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:56 am

That are very wonderful dinosaurs figurines!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:21 am

Takama wrote:
That's ok Roger,   I don't plan on getting different colored figures. I like to keep this line consistent with one figure per species.

That's right although it is one of the most "dramatic" variations I ever seen. Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:12 pm

cute Geoworld dinos Susanne!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:45 pm

What a handsome flock of rainbow dinos.  Wink Congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Congratulations Susanne, very interesting to see color variations too. :)

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

And now let me show what I got from Chris ( Melekh) on Ebay  :

Gnu does not have any markings, which I could not restist Wink
But Gnu and Zebra have been good friends on the shelf for a long time, so Chris could bear to separate them  Very Happy 

Thankyou for the lovely Zebra-friend, Chris Very Happy

When I compared Gnu with the Schleich gnu from '99, it is obvious that they are almost the same !

The mould lines ar a bit more visible on Gnu than on gnu , - that is all .

But look at the bellies Wink

The 3rd member in the parcel must have been rather frightening for Gnu  Shocked 
Safari rhinoceros Viper from 1996 , - isn't he GORGEOUS ?  cheers 

Thankyou very much , Chris  Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Very wonderful and interesting new stuff!! A not marked gnu is really rare i think and the snake is my favourite  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:50 pm

The gnu is very cool, and the snake is huge! Shocked Congrats! Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 6:58 pm

That Viper looks real in the grass

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Takama wrote:
That Viper looks real in the grass

Wow, I agree  Shocked Had to look twice! Great photos making the snake look very real!  cyclops 

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Congrats! I really like the snake, but he's far too large for my shelves. Keep him away from the zebra and gnu  Smile 
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm

A Gnu with no markings, wow!  cheers affraid cyclops 
I'm happy that Gnu and Zebra are still together, shelffriends4ever Very Happy

Uurhm, that snake... how did your cats react?  tongue Laughing 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Interesting gnu, mainly when it is not marked and is so similar with the Schleich one. Very Happy
Do I know that viper? Is it an Incredible creature? scratch

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:18 am

wow lovely newconers! i especially love the viper.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's additions for 2014
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next