Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Safari ltd in our collection

Go down 
+4
remowshake
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
zbyszek
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

New Safari ltd in our collection Empty
PostSubject: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

Over the last week of our animal collection has grown to a dozen pieces of Safari and CollectA. Safari flown to us from the UK to Happy Happy Sue, thanks to friends who live in the UK. Unfortunately, not everything was to have ordered for Christmas but apparently everything was going. In Poland, the Safari is ltd unavailable. You could say that the market has mastered Schleich and all the rest (Papo CollectA) a margin. Figures for children much I liked out killer whale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 am

Congratulations of your new additions Zbyszek and beautiful photos, I love the one of the parrot! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:57 pm

They are FANTASTIC !
And as always such extraordinary, beautyful photoes from you !

The green parrot is hopefully in the way to here, from Holland.
Great picture of him, he looks as if you just interrupted him in his dinner of red berries Very Happy

Poor little ferret, he will end as dinner himself Shocked

I love those sea-cows, they smile at us cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Good figures!.. I like them and the photos too! :)

Philip afro

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Cool pictures, Zbyszek!
I've got that parrot too, and it's really wonderful.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Nova

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Very nice additions! :)
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:20 am

Thank you my friends.
Today The day started very nicely. Just a moment ago I learned that from the UK flew us another Great Horned Owl. We are so happy. It turned out that was not in England but he was deeply hidden in the luggage of my friends. Morning they called and told me about it. For a moment I go pick it with the kids. Later I will post pictures on forum.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Here is a photograph of our lost and then found the owl. As you can see after a long journey from England through the rain and blizzards, finally landed in front of our house. Magnificent specimen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Congratulations Sbyzek!
Many of your steps are the same of mine!
Safari birds and some CollectA! Anyway I'm going slowlier, and the reason why I'm not showing some animals from my collection is because Your pictures are much much better!
I love it and I hope to see more and more!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Congratulations Zbyszek! nice Killer Whale!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Safari ltd in our collection   New Safari ltd in our collection Empty

Back to top Go down

New Safari ltd in our collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd. additions-
Jump to: