Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's 2013 newcomers

Go down 
+26
Taos
sauroid
NandO
Tiermann
Tove
Chimera
koniminiatures
landrover
Florian
ken yeo
Admin
krista
GoldEagle
animalluvr6
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
skysthelimit
bojan
Arrakai
Kikimalou
WILLYBACOMAN
widukind
Rio
Roger
SUSANNE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tove

Country/State : Norway

Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:58 am

Tierman : Thanks for the link and for telling about TOPPS. It was interesting, and then I have been learning something new today study Very Happy .
I also will say thanks for sharing the "Animobil.info Schleich Animals". The site has been very useful to me while making list over my Schleich collection. sunny 

Chimera : I hope you will find the TOPPS pieces you still not have, and I look forward to see photos. Thanks for your links. And welcome to the forum. sunny 

Susanne : Thanks for sharing photos. Now I see this thread is old, but I have been wondering a lot about who the little penguin was. Now I know her name: Hossie. Very Happy  sunny 
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:43 am

susanne : they are cute specially the babies....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chimera

Country/State : MA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:57 am

I would love to share a picture but I'm not sure how?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:00 am

Chimera wrote:
I would love to share a picture but I'm not sure how?
You can read one way here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The whole idea is that you need a host for the photoes, and there you

The instructions how to use Photobucket is outdated...but the site is here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Let me try a quick instruction, please tell me if it works ...

First you register
Then I advice you make a "Library", almost the same as in Windows.

1) Upload  ( Orange button) your pictures to the relevant folder in the library
2) Back to the folder
3)Turn "Organize" on
4) Mark the picture(s) you want to link
5) Click "Link" ( Bottom , right ) and click IMG Codes

Now back to the forum and insert the links. Use preview to see if it is ok. Send !Very Happy 

IMPORTANT : The pictures should not be over 800 pixels wide.
You can adjust befoe uploading, or do it in Photobucket : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 am

i love all of them Susanne. are the siku figures made of plastic? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Here are my farm animals from Siku.One is the same as Susanne's with the addition of the sheep and pig and the other is another set.
The last picture is a copy of the Siku/Breyer horse and made in china.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Cute new additions cheers cheers sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Taos wrote:
Here are my farm animals from Siku.One is the same as Susanne's with the addition of the sheep and pig and the other is another set.
The last picture is a copy of the Siku/Breyer horse and made in china.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Some of you may have a good idea what I have done most of the day ?
Yes ! Struggling to find out how my new computer - with Linux operation system - works scratch study scratch Rolling Eyes scratch Laughing Laughing 

I think I have found out how to redigate pictures now, even if I keep making blunders geek
The colours are a bit harsh, but I hope they are ok Rolling Eyes  

Most of my additions have been the result of help and generosity from STS-friends ,
But I have also BOUGHT some Shocked 

First : The absolutely adorable turtle " Lonely George " from Collecta :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also from CollectA : A charming, little Chasmosaurus Wink

From Torben's collection : Large bull marked BRUDER :

And a "fleabitten" grey horse from BRUDER :

Sue helped me to get this fabulous butterfly from Safari Smithsonian cheers :

Ta-daaaaa! The tiger mum and her tree lovely kittens catcat cat  Very Happy 

cheers The black Schleich schnauzer with tag and tag Very Happy 

Two snakes from Chap Mei alien 

And then I did a bit of Bullyland-shopping drunken 

The retired large whale shark :

Sophie and her Fallabella-pony out driving Very Happy 

The new Lipizzaner stallion from 2013, compered to the now retired one to the left :

This year the Lewitzer got a new painting :

The previous variation is much more detailed...perhaps too expensive to make ? :

The lovely, motherly Percheron-mare was retired some time ago, so I decided to get here while she is still available Very Happy 

The dark brown WWürttemberger geldig was launched in 2010, - about time I got him drunken 

Actually he is a darker vesion of the Hanoverian, which was retired the same year Wink 

From Safari :
The Virginia deer...they have been on my wish list for a long time Wink rendeer 

Last the Safari set " Life cycle of a Luna moth " :

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Oh, so many fantastic figures! Shocked I want also a computer with Linux and thousands of toys! bounce bounce
From the wonderful tortoise to these life cycles, the apex of an educational toy. Very Happy
Interesting, I like best the old variation of the lewitzer, but I lke also best the darker color for Württenberger. I like also the orange Virginians and of course orange tigress with babies. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:00 am

Great newbies!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:35 am

These are so lovely! The mother tiger and children are so happy Very Happy 

And the Deer are lovely too.

What adorable critters!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:06 am

Congratulation Susanne Applause  I must think about the Virginian deer family, the sculpts are beautiful Cool 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:24 am

Thankyou, Roger, Paige, Miss Jane and Christophe Very Happy Very Happy 

Christophe, yes, those orange deer are beautyful !!!!
The male came with badly twisted antlers, because the plastic "thing" that shoyld keep it in shape, falls off.
So I forced the antlers into shape and attached the "thing" with a rubber band, and after a couple of weeks the antlers are now perfect rendeer Very Happy 

Roger, " ...... a computer with Linux and thousands of toys ! "  Laughing Laughing Laughing  Yes almost better than visiting a chocolate factury, isn't it lol! lol! 

Miss Jane : Yes ! That tiger and her cubs are so absolutely lovely ! Perhaps I am sentimental, but I can't help smiling whenever I look at them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 am

Nice set-up Susanne, nursing tigress with a cowboy Very Happy 
Congrats on your additions Applause 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 am

Wonderful additions Susanne!! Congratulations! cheers I think this tigress is soo beautiful. I love also Luna moth, these Life Cycle sets by Safari are really nice sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 am

Owr, so many great things to look at, even a lot which I haven't ever seen before Very Happy Shame the butterfly can't spread its wings. Looks like it has something even more beautiful to show!

Bullyland horses never really caught mre, but those you show look sweet, and nice to see the mould which has the hind leg in relaxing position, nothing I've seen in a horse model before. Strange really. - Schleich! Make a big heavy horse in relaxing pose! Jutland Horse maybe!

Tigress with triplets she's beautiful. A bit staring eyes, but as far as I've seen tigers can have those very 'alert' eyes, so I suppose she's just the way she shall be Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 am

Wonderful newcomers Susanne, lonely George is also a newcomer for me this month cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:45 am

Thankyou, dear friends Very Happy

Robert Laughing Laughing Laughing Cowboy-Ken is an unusually handy handyman Wink 

Anna, yes, those sets area good idea for christmas presents for smaller children, aren't they ?santa 
Actually I bought them for children in my family, - but now I want to keep them geek 

Carola Well, Bullyland models are a different. They are clearly made to play with, but I think they are very charming Wink

Andreas Congratulations with your "George". Isn't he fantastic ? cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 am

great collection there-so many nice models-love those Chap Mei snakes.Smile 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Congrats, very nice additions Susanne!

I don't know much about the brand BRUDER, but one of my favorite retailers carries this brand. You can see more here:

The brand makes mostly tractors and other farm equipment, and most of the animals come in the - I guess you could call them "scenery packs." Although a few animals (cows, horses) are sold alone, in a larger version. Mostly they make horses now, as you can see. You'll have to click around a bit as there's no tab for just animals...

Here is a female cow:

This site also has, umm, Schleich-inspired horses by ERTL.

This is a horse sold separately:

And your horse: Smile

Your bull:

His female Wink

Sorry about all the links, but that's what I could find about the BRUDER brand. Smile

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Congratulations on the great additions Susanne!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:58 pm

great new models Susanne. cheers 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Thankyou Taylor and Tim Very Happy

And thankyou very much for the interesting links, 4U Applause 

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Congrats! Hmm, your tigress and cubs look different than [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I wonder if he had gotten a model with a bad paint job? Even though I've never seen any Papo model that had a bad paint job scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2013 newcomers   Susanne's 2013 newcomers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's 2013 newcomers
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next