Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here are some of my recent ones

Go down 
+6
Chris Sweetman
SUSANNE
animalluvr6
trevok4
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Here are some of my recent ones Empty
PostSubject: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My favorite pics are the buffalo and the wild dogs. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Great photos! I like the wild dog ones best as well. Very Happy

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:18 pm

great pics

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Fantastic photos! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Wonderful pictures ! Your animals have a very beautyful place to live cheers 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Thanks guys. Susanne, all of my pictures are just taken from the back or front yard of my house, that's why there are fences and such in them. Occasionally I have the chance to take them elsewhere, like a lake, but I try to mimic their natural habitat as best I can. All I can say is thank heavens my mom is a great gardener and likes a large variety of plants in her yard! Very Happy
I have a few more, which I will share periodically over the next few days time. So keep tuned!
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 1:09 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

My favorite pics are the buffalo and the wild dogs. Very Happy 
Paige, they are all very good but the buffalo image is truly fabulous! cheers 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:16 am

Thank you Chris. Very Happy The calf in that picture is a custom I did of the Schleich Holstein calf. It just really bugs me to no end that companies will not make the offspring of wild bovines like musk ox, bison, and cape buffalo. I know Schleich made an American bison calf, but I just wish they (all of the major companies) would make some wild bovine calves for their parents.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:19 am

Here are a few more pics before I go to bed, and like I said before I will share some more over the next few days time. But before I log out, I just wanna say that the Mojo Fun Pronghorn is an amazing figure, I love it to death and hope my photos do it some justice. I love North American fauna, and this figure was a long awaited treasure.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:24 am

Wonderful photos again! I like the last one. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:06 am

More.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:55 am

I love those with the birds cheers 

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:03 am

Great shots Paige! I really like the Mojo Stoat and Pronghorn a lot!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Carola wrote:
I love those with the birds cheers 
Me too! cheers 

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Aw! Those wild dogs are so beautiful! I just love the ears! xD
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Great Photos!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 am

Thank you all so much! Here are some more.

If you can't tell... I like wolves. Wink Thanks for viewing. I have a few more to share tomorrow, then I am done.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:29 am

These are great! I love the first one - it has an eerie "I'm watching you" feel. Nice job!

PostSubject: Re: Here are some of my recent ones   Here are some of my recent ones Empty

Back to top Go down

Here are some of my recent ones
Page 1 of 1