Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 2014 News

Go down 
+38
Joan Milelire
Roger
pouchedrat
MartinH
NightLioness
AlvinCK
Yurumi
MARTINLATIN
mdasilva1973
twilighter
orcagirl26
animalluvr6
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
JackyLovertjex
Deseo
Ana
Cyhyraeth
donny ong
ken yeo
Saarlooswolfhound
Takama
lucky luke
Sergey
widukind
Carola
bojan
Florian
Numa
Bongo
Silver Unicornis
arafan
A-J
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Tupolew Tu-154
STORMnl
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:24 pm

...And how many models presented CollectA in 2014? affraid affraid affraid affraid It,s impossible exclamation exclamation exclamation Laughing Wink 

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:27 pm

W.O.W. affraid affraid affraid 
I love them all!!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause 
Especially pygmy hippos and deer I love youI love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:44 pm

I LOVE that fallow deer cheers 

He look exactly as stuffy and self-rightous as they do Laughing Applause Applause 

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Great models, i love the fallow deer and the hippos. And of course the rams.

Please collecta, make now prehistoric mammals from miocene and eocene. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:05 pm

flower flower cheers cheers flower flower 

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Excellent, specially pygmy hippo. A pair of them have heads very big, but as they are unusual species I don't take care of this :)

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Joan Milelire on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:13 pm

I am absolutly impressed with diversity and quality and quantity and everything! Shocked Shocked Shocked
I knew, Numaan wouldn't ever suggest a kudu or a bongo with so many other less known antelopes in the same genera. cheers
Fallow deer looks very nice to me and pygmy hippo is another wish coming true. Very Happy Though I have now a huge problem with CollectA! affraid
How can I find money to buy them all? Rolling Eyes study Idea

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Roger wrote:
I am absolutly impressed with diversity and quality and quantity and everything! ShockedShockedShocked
I knew, Numaan wouldn't ever suggest a kudu or a bongo with so many other less known antelopes in the same genera. cheers
Fallow deer looks very nice to me and pygmy hippo is another wish coming true. :DThough I have now a huge problem with CollectA! affraid
How can I find money to buy them all? Rolling EyesstudyIdea
I would like that someone does a list with all the dates (the months) for the sale of the figures in Mojo, Collecta ( and Safari) in 2014. I know there is a lot of figures in May. I think it would be great ... so, we will have a little idea to know how get the money and for which month.

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:57 pm

They are wonderful! cheers
But the most of them are Males Evil or Very Mad 

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Hooray Very Happy
Many new species :) 2 new anteleopes Applause 
an a pygmy hippo :DI know that a lot of the members of this forum wanted one Very Happy First time that a brand makes one? :) For me, I have to wait to know the size of it...Cause it has to fit with my hippos and they are'nt figures of the big brands...
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Hooray Very Happy
Many new species :) 2 new anteleopes Applause 
an a pygmy hippo :DI know that a lot of the members of this forum wanted one :DFirst time that a brand makes one? :) For me, I have to wait to know the size of it...Cause it has to fit with my hippos and they are'nt figures of the big brands...
Firstly I would like to know the sex of the adult hippo pigmi! study jocolor 
My friends soon is the "brands" that will adapt to figures Collecta!! Laughing Neutral drunken farao 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Neven Florian wrote:
Roger wrote:
I am absolutly impressed with diversity and quality and quantity and everything! ShockedShockedShocked
Fallow deer looks very nice to me and pygmy hippo is another wish coming true. :DThough I have now a huge problem with CollectA! affraid
I would like that someone does a list with all the dates (the months) for the sale of the figures in Mojo, Collecta ( and Safari) in 2014. I know there is a lot of figures in May. I think it would be great ... so, we will have a little idea to know how get the money and for which month.
I'll do it for Mojo for sure. Very Happy Maybe Numaan will do it for CollectA too! Very Happy

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Roger wrote:
Neven Florian wrote:
Roger wrote:
I'll do it for Mojo for sure. :DMaybe Numaan will do it for CollectA too! Very Happy
It's nice. I would like also for COLLECTA because I have already 24 figures in this brand for 2014 and I'm searching how can I get all the money at the same time. Idea scratch Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:51 pm

CollectA   - CollectA -FANTASTIC!
Here is my Wish List on wildlife and aquatic animals that I collect!
Thank you for these wonderful species! Now it remains only to save or work more!
Beautiful diversity thank you again .....!
It goes without saying, I must invest in extension cord for my shelves!

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool drunken bounce bounce bounce farao I love you 

study scratch Shocked Neutral I love you 

flower flower flower flower study drunken 
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Collecta FANTASTIC!
I know there are domestic cattle Watisi, but I collect too little to the male, and a Hungarian pig seduced me too!

Wink Laughing bounce jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Thank you for these wonderful species! Now it remains only to save or work more!

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool drunken bounce bounce bounce farao I love you 

I love this collage Luc!

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:33 am

So, is this finally all the announcements for 2014? or is there still yet more? So far this is an astoundingly great collection for this next year.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:52 am

No there will be some more next week

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
So, is this finally all the announcements for 2014? or is there still yet more? So far this is an astoundingly great collection for this next year.
All the wildlife models are complete. There are no more, however I am not sure about other models in the other ranges by CollectA.

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:10 am

CollectA wrote:
Quote :
Dear Friends and Fans of CollectA,

We have just finished photo shooting more of our May release items and we hope you like them as much as the previous releases.

Please feel free to share with fans and friends on the social networks. More photos will be released by next week.

Have a nice weekend!!

Thanks & regards,

Esther

arafan

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:17 am

lucky luke wrote:

Thank you Jean Luc! Now I know more animals in french. sunny cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:25 am

Shocked MORE MODELS!? My guess would be their fantasy lines now, or more dinosaurs. THis is again a great year from collectA and a great year for Collectors!cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:44 am

I hope for some prehistoric mammals.

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:45 am

My guess is more horses, more prehistoric. And don't forget about the botany!

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:36 am

Numaan wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
All the wildlife models are complete. There are no more, however I am not sure about other models in the other ranges by CollectA.

bounce drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 2014 News   CollectA 2014 News - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 2014 News
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next