Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2014 retired complete list

Go down 
+15
scot(t)
GalaxyMeow
ulinuk
Menphis
Maja-Maus
black unicorn
Carola
SUSANNE
Roger
Numa
trevok4
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
orcagirl26
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:05 pm

❤District11❤ wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
WOW, that's a lot of retired items... Shocked
But... Doesn't that promise a lot more items in the coming years?
Not necessarily. They may be just trying to replace or get rid of bad selling figures altogether, although yes normally it does hint at more items being introduced the next year.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
❤District11❤ wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
WOW, that's a lot of retired items... Shocked
But... Doesn't that promise a lot more items in the coming years?
Not necessarily. They may be just trying to replace or get rid of bad selling figures altogether, although yes normally it does hint at more items being introduced the next year.  Very Happy 

Well said.  Applause 

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Embarassed Thank you.  Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Yes, very well said :)

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Carola wrote:

And... Goodbye beautiful Quarter Horse Crying or Very sad 
One of the best Schleich horses in recent years IMHO.

Thank you for saying this about the Quarter Horse, Carola. I agree entirely. Lovely figure.

I'm a little surprised that Schleich will have no raccoon on the market. How can a respectable toy-animal company not sell a raccoon?
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:04 am

scot(t) wrote:
Carola wrote:

And... Goodbye beautiful Quarter Horse Crying or Very sad 
One of the best Schleich horses in recent years IMHO.

Thank you for saying this about the Quarter Horse, Carola. I agree entirely. Lovely figure.

I'm a little surprised that Schleich will have no raccoon on the market. How can a respectable toy-animal company not sell a raccoon?

Ask CollectA or Mojo.

They have no Raccoons yet
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:31 am

I guess they aren't respectable then, are they?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:05 pm

scot(t) wrote:
I guess they aren't respectable then, are they?

Laughing Let us study a little how important are raccoons in major brands, as always, I am not sure about Bully.
2003 - Bullyland releases a raccoon in its Woodland more than 20 years after the first line of woodland has started;
2009 - Safari releases a raccoon more than 10 years before starting with Wild Safari Forest collection;
2009 - Schleich releases its first raccoon in its 19th year of Forest animals;
2011 - Papo releases a raccoon in its 8th year after starting with wild animal figures;
CollectA is just opening its 9th year of animal figures and Mojö is almost completing the impressive age of 4 years old and incredibly no raccons yet! Laughing Very Happy santa

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Scott, they're only retiring one raccoon, the standing raccoon is in the 2014 catalogue!  Laughing 

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:46 pm

bojan wrote:
Scott, they're only retiring one raccoon, the standing raccoon is in the 2014 catalogue!  Laughing 

how odd (that is, only odd because I have both raccoons listed as retired in my spreadsheet. I wonder why I thought that.)

Well thank goodness for that information. Thank you Bojan. I'm relieved that Schleich remains respectable. I'm still casting a stink eye in the direction of collectA and mojo for not having a raccoon, the noblest of all small hairy trash-can scavenging creatures.

And thank you Roger for that sad history of raccoon production. shame on them all. A raccoon should have been their first order of business.

I'm going to go now and lovingly inspect my raccoons, even the Safari monstrosity. (On a serious note, I do quite like the Schleich raccoons. They are very nice figures.)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:48 pm

(ah hah, my spreadsheet was correct. I just mistakenly read the dates for the schleich raccoon cubs (which retired last year I believe) as corresponding to the standing raccoon.)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:20 am

scot(t) wrote:
bojan wrote:

how odd (that is, only odd because I have both raccoons listed as retired in my spreadsheet. I wonder why I thought that.)

Well thank goodness for that information. Thank you Bojan. I'm relieved that Schleich remains respectable. I'm still casting a stink eye in the direction of collectA and mojo for not having a raccoon, the noblest of all small hairy trash-can scavenging creatures.

And thank you Roger for that sad history of raccoon production. shame on them all. A raccoon should have been their first order of business.

lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:36 pm

scot(t) wrote:
bojan wrote:

I'm going to go now and lovingly inspect my raccoons, even the Safari monstrosity. (On a serious note, I do quite like the Schleich raccoons. They are very nice figures.)

lol!
I think raccoons deserve an enthusiast like you! cheers
Actually, they are wonderful creatures, among others, before I deciding to collecto foxes, raccoons were a strong alternative. They are relatively small (except the Safari) and very beautiful creatures. cat I ended deciding foxes once I also love them and they are not misrepresented as raccoons. It means that I had already in my collection the several representatives from major brands but ended choosing one of them and this one is exactly the Schleich standing raccoon. Also my favorite. All others found a new owner except the little Safari tube raccoon that I also like very much. Very Happy

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Roger, I've never seen the Safari Toob raccoon! Now I'm really curious. Do you know where there might be a picture?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Scott, i'll be free of PC during these days. Let's see if it works from my banal Nokia.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Thank you for posting that Roger! Great photo and lovely sculpt!

And Phil, hilarious photograph! hahaha. (there's no way I'd get off that bus.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2014 retired complete list   Schleich 2014 retired complete list - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2014 retired complete list
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2