Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie

Go down 
+4
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
widukind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie Empty
PostSubject: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:17 pm

I have only this but you can see all aniamls of this serie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Congrats!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Ohhh! They are LOVELY drunken 
I have one also, it is great to see them all, even if it is just on the bag ! Thankyou, Andreas cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Oh sorry, can a moderator please move this topic in the other modern companies catalogues please Very Happy 

Thank for the comments sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:34 am

3 newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Very nice sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:02 pm

They are SO lovely  cheers 

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Shocked Congrats, they all look great! Of course that movie looks awesome too. I hope I can see it soon after it comes out.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Many thanks friends  sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Vivid Toys Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Blind Pack Toys   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:38 am

I have the entire set except for the quetzalcoatlus and I didn't even have to grope the bags. ^_^ Just one more to go. Ever notice how it says "Series 1" on the front? Perhaps they will add a series 2. I just had to grab these quick before they could manage to escape me like most of Play Visions figures have. -.- Despite the amazing catalog picture (but poor quality paints) and awful mold lines, I like them indeed. IF they involve a series 2, they need Chirostenotes, Edmontia, Juniper Scowler Pachi (as adults), Major (Bulldust's opponent), and a few of the same species in other poses, and perhaps better quality.As far as quality goes, I rate a 2:5.
Pros: 
Realistic
Small
Cons:
Mold Lines  confused 
Can barely stand on its own...  Suspect 
Painting  No 

I like them despite all the cons. They most likely can be repaired through some sand paper, repaints, and the hair dryer-cold water trick.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 8:36 am

Very interesting ! Thankyou Very Happy

I would love to see pictures of yours if ever you get time  bounce 

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:30 am

Congrats!  cheers  cheers  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:26 am

Thanks  sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:15 pm

I will probably be able to with my new laptop!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:28 am

three interesting animals, congrats Andreas  Applause  Applause 

and other important serie that is necessary keep watching.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Thank you Fernando sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Congrats and thanks Andreas for the info, now i have also the Alexornis and the Alphadon. Very Happy

QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Yurumi wrote:
Congrats and thanks Andreas for the info, now i have also the Alexornis and the Alphadon. Very Happy

I have them all accept for the Quetzalcoatlus. I like Alphadon a lot because it reminds me of my long deceased mice haha.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:54 am

Laughing or to the Virginia Opossum "Heidi" from Leipzig Zoo, see here Click!

...unfortunately, she is no longer alive, because opossums are relatively short-lived. silent RIP Heidi

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:43 am

Thanks Ralf, that are my favourites too

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 am

Poor Heidi! RIP little cutie! Sad Alphadon is a prehistoric possum... Glad to have one!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:40 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Poor Heidi! RIP little cutie! Sad Alphadon is a prehistoric possum... Glad to have one!

sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Thank you Andreas!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie   The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vivid toy BBC Walking with dinosaurs serie
Page 1 of 1