Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs

Go down 
+8
widukind
Roger
SUSANNE
Advicot
Taos
landrover
pipsxlch
Gecko08
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs Empty
PostSubject: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyTue 04 Aug 2020, 16:03

The Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs figures are amazing figures. If you can get them then GET THEM! They will be worth it. This topic is for my collection and your collection of Toyway figures.

First here are my 4 oddballs. Toyway Diplodocus and Kentrosaurus. And the TS Toys Stegosaurus and Polacanthus.

Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs A76ab810
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs 323ec510
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyTue 04 Aug 2020, 16:06

Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs 2c02b310

Left

Postosuchus, Torosaurus, Tyrannosaurus

Right

Placerias, Iguanodon, Utahraptor
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 00:58

Those are great! I hope I can find some of them, I especially like the Placerias and Postosuchus- but would welcome any.

I have a small feathered yellow raptor, I will take a photo when I can.

Off topic, your bedsheets are way cool.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 02:14

Wow, that diplodocus is marvellous. it have a very nice color.

cheers cheers

Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 02:37

pipsxlch wrote:
Those are great! I hope I can find some of them, I especially like the Placerias and Postosuchus- but would welcome any.

I have a small feathered yellow raptor, I will take a photo when I can.

Off topic, your bedsheets are way cool.

Thank you! I look forward to seeing all of your collections.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 08:16

I have 2 of these models and it looks like my made in china Placerias is a copy of this one! Smile

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 10:48

I may not collect dinosaurs but they are marvellous looking figures

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 11:47

They are beautyful cheers

I have a box of 6 Toyway dinos , which contains the Placerias ( The nicest one of them) , the box is similar to boxes of the well known "realistic" nayab wildlife and animal models Very Happy

Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 17:48

Thank you. That’s all for my Toyways so if you have any, then you can post them here!

Also check out my collection here: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t24843-gecko08s-updated-collection#479813
Crocodile Haydn Crocodile
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 05 Aug 2020, 22:46

I don't have a single Toyway figure but I find the kentrosaurus, postosuchus and Placerias very interesting creatures! :)

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyThu 06 Aug 2020, 00:00

Here is a quick photo of my little guy, I don't think he's Toyway but I do think he's Walking with Dinosaurs (is this the Discovery Channel documentary? I think there was an entertainment one with talking dinosaurs, which I have never seen- loved the Discovery one). It is marked VTG Ltd. WWD @(should be copyright mark I don't know how to make one on a computer) 2012 & TM BBC.

Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs IMG-2837

I don't know of other figures in my collection, but at the moment most of my dinos are boxed so it will have to wait until I can go through them.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyThu 06 Aug 2020, 13:13

Kelly,they are Walking with Dinosaurs and they were released in conjunction with the film with the talking Dinosaurs!They released a number of models including another feathered dinosaur and a Confusiuornis.

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyThu 06 Aug 2020, 14:59

That one isn’t from Toyway, but it’s the only Hesperonychus so I will look for it. The talking dinosaur movie wasn’t nearly as good as the original series.

Also check out my collection here: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t24843-gecko08s-updated-collection#479813
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020, 17:25

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 01:25

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 18:25

Thanks to @pipsxlch, I’ld like to feature my newest collection member.... the Hesperonychus elizabethae by Vivid!
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs Ed3fd010
He is a cute little thing. He’s related to Microraptor, but hopefully he won’t bite. Since he’s from the Cretaceous, it will be a while until you see him in my collection thread because I’m going in order of time period (sorry little guy) but I will try to make posts about him here.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 23:48

I'm glad I found a double, and that you enjoy him!
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 00:24

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 08:18

With this figure you can definitely see how birds evolved from dinosaurs

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptyFri 21 Aug 2020, 22:35

I just realize something! Even though I live in Mississippi, I do have a sixth sense for finding dinosaurs toys on eBay from England!

Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptySun 30 Aug 2020, 00:41

Gecko08 wrote:
I just realize something! Even though I live in Mississippi, I do have a sixth sense for finding dinosaurs toys on eBay from England!

'Cos we're dinocrazy, which is like crazy but better!

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptySun 30 Aug 2020, 01:22

smallscaleworld wrote:
Gecko08 wrote:

'Cos we're dinocrazy, which is like crazy but better!
Yes it is!
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptySat 05 Dec 2020, 21:37

So I would like to revive this topic thAt was from the days when I first joined this great forum. But this time I will do something different. I will be retaking pictures of my old figures, but including the scale. Also do any of you know of toys based off of Walking with Monsters or Walking with Beasts. I’m rewatching Walking with Beasts and I realized that a lot of the species need figures. Also to fit with the Walking with Dinosaurs spirit, I will be using the side book for Walking with dinosaurs for my size references.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptySat 05 Dec 2020, 22:03

I’m going to start with the Postosuchus and Placerias
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs 278b1010
Postosuchus (Toyway)
1998, 1:17
Placerias (Toyway)
Unknown, 1:30
Next is the Jurassic.
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs 19b90310
Diplodocus (Toyway)
Unknown, 1:55
Kentrosaurus (Toyway)
Unknown, 1:60
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs E8ca1b10
Stegosaurus (TS Toys)
2001, 1:45
Next is Early Cretaceous
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs 024e8810
Polacanthus (TS Toys)
2001, 1:20
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs B04b0b10
Iguanodon (Toyway)
1998, 1:45
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs D70c8310
Utahraptor (Toyway)
1998, 1:20
Now for Late Cretaceous
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs 81035f10
Torosaurus (Toyway)
1998, 1:35
Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs 748bbd10
Tyrannosaurus (Toyway)
2000, 1:50

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs EmptySat 05 Dec 2020, 22:14

I like the way you are presenting these figures. It is interesting to know their scale and years.
This batch also starts with two models I like very much, the postosuchus and Placerias. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs   Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs Empty

Back to top Go down

Toyway Walking with Dinosaurs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next