Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats on your lovely additions

Thank you Laura! Very Happy

sauroid wrote:
your pics make them look even better Karin. actually our next trade will be our 4th! Laughing
(i hope you liked the extras Razz )

Wow, our 4th trade already! o.0 Very Happy I lose track XD

(Yes I did :3 But some of them, 2 rabbits and the gray lying cat, I already have from you Wink XD cheers Laughing)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:55 pm

So many beautieful additions, congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Congrats my friend! Very Happy Great models! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:22 am

Wow, so many and so nice newcomers for your collection Karin Applause
The primates are very interesting, I hope somebody will now more about them.
Very nice wolf too :) And all these japanese models - great !
Mmm this Colorata Tiger - wonderful model.
Congratulations cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:52 am

The heading of this topic is no exaggeration : Ohhh! So many lovely models you have got bounce cheers

NightLioness wrote:
So the following set may be of interest in some of you, as there are some really interesting species between them.
I don't know all of them, so if anyone knows them, please comment :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am sure Andreas knows. The set is small Nayabs, and as far as I remember, he identifyed them all study

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 am

Ahh, - here they are : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:52 am

widukind wrote:
So many beautieful additions, congratulations :)

Thank you Andreas  cheers

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats my friend! Very Happy Great models! Very Happy

Thank you dear LeeAnn Very Happy  I love you

costicuba wrote:
Wow, so many and so nice newcomers for your collection Karin Applause
The primates are very interesting, I hope somebody will now more about them.
Very nice wolf too :) And all these japanese models - great !
Mmm this Colorata Tiger - wonderful model.
Congratulations cheers

Thank you Kosta Very Happy Colorata tiger is indeed a very nice model, love the face and pose Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
The heading of this topic is no exaggeration : Ohhh! So many lovely models you have got  bounce  cheers

NightLioness wrote:
So the following set may be of interest in some of you, as there are some really interesting species between them.
I don't know all of them, so if anyone knows them, please comment :3

I am sure Andreas knows. The set is small Nayabs, and as far as I remember, he identifyed them all study

Whieie! Very Happy Thank you Susanne Very Happy And thank you for the link bounce cyclops cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Great additions Karin Very Happy

I have a natural bias for the Japanese models but the others are fine too Wink
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Hurray, I'm really happy the figurines from Sauroid arrived at last cheers Congratulations, Karin Very Happy And the little plastic monkeys are Nayab indeed, very nice set Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:27 pm

Thank you Kiki and Julie I love you

The treasures that I'm getting continues!

First I got some animals from Kiki. He has an amazing for sale/trade topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He was so kind to inform me about it Wink
Looking trough all the photos I saw the Bandai Turtle family and immediately fell in love with them.
How could I not? I mean, look at these cuties <3

The structure or both the sand and the turtles are very real.
And they are very detailed for such small models.

Squeeee <3

I quickly turned mother turtle over, ass turtles can die being on their back o.0

Kiki was so kind to include a turtle gift :3

First I thought already had this one, as I recognized the mold from the previous turtle I got in a trade with Sauroid. But the colors on this one where very different. So I looked at the other one and saw they are both different  cheers They are both from Kaiyodo, but different sets Wink
Now I have a couple (kinda) :3

THANK YOU KIKI!!! Very Happy

Next one may surprise some of you, as I don't collect them... Until now I guess XD

Today I got my very, first BREYER!!!

A beautiful Rox Dene horse:
Isn't she beautiful  sunny  drunken  cheers
I can see why I must be careful with her, as she already has a chip of her paint in her 'armpit'.
But the rest is fine I guess  cheers

I saw here on a Dutch site called Marktplaats. Titled 'a horse statue'.
I was in love the first time I saw here and I am very happy to have here now  bounce  cheers

Thank you for looking Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Great additions Karin Very Happy Congratulation for the one I din't know yet Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great additions, Karín

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Karin, they are all wonderful, and that Breyer - such a beauty drunken Congratulations, again! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Congrats Karin! cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Karin, they are all wonderful, and that Breyer - such a beauty drunken Congratulations, again! cheers

Yes yes yes cheers

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:57 am

awesome new ones Karin!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 am

Congratulations Karin :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:05 am

They are beautyful cheers

Arrhhw! Those little turtles drunken Very Happy

Drakulka

Drakulka

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:44 am

Congratulations! Such a lovely collection of new additions! :3 And that Breyer! I see you decided to join the dark side, lol Very Happy Careful, breyer horses are addictive, and usually lead to other addictions - such as resin collecting... Razz

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 1:44 am

Congrats on the new editions!

I checked my Rox Dene and she has a paint flake in the same spot. I never even realized!

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:46 pm

I love the turtles! cheers can the babies be picked up from the base too or...? scratch
and CONGRATS very much on your first breyer Karin! now look out.... Laughing soon you'll be wanting more! >:3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Great additions Karin Very Happy  Congratulation for the one I din't know yet Laughing
Wilorvise wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great additions, Karín
Tarunyada wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats Karin! cheers
costicuba wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Yes yes yes cheers
sauroid wrote:
awesome new ones Karin!
widukind wrote:
Congratulations Karin :)
SUSANNE wrote:
They are beautyful cheers

Arrhhw! Those little turtles drunken Very Happy

Thank you all for the congrats dear friends Very Happy

Drakulka wrote:
Congratulations! Such a lovely collection of new additions! :3 And that Breyer! I see you decided to join the dark side, lol Very Happy Careful, breyer horses are addictive, and usually lead to other addictions - such as resin collecting... Razz

A very dark side XD Razz I know, I want more already! Very Happy

Night Elf wrote:
Congrats on the new editions!

I checked my Rox Dene and she has a paint flake in the same spot. I never even realized!

Thank you. Really, she has? o.0

TheLastStardust wrote:
I love the turtles! cheers can the babies be picked up from the base too or...? scratch
and CONGRATS very much on your first breyer Karin! now look out.... Laughing soon you'll be wanting more! >:3

Thank you Ducht <3 No, the little ones are in the sand with a pin attached. :)
Hehehe.... Well, LeeAn has one for sale I want, so Razz

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:32 pm

The new Breyer is really pretty Karin! Congrats cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Congrats on your new models !

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Two days ago I had my birthday Very Happy I have been spoiled a lot! Let me show you Very Happy

The evening of my birthday it was visiting time. I had apple pie and whipped cream and some other goodies to fill the tummies of my guests. My parents-in-law are supporting my collection, especially my mother-in-law. She likes the stories from STS and the animal that I get.
She bough a few gifts, lucky me Very Happy And I was really surprised to see what... CollectA animals cheers And not just any animal, no.... Dinosaurs! (Oke, the frilled lizard is not a dinosaur, but my mother-in-lay though it was :3)

CollectA Frilled Lizard, he is pretty and he is big Shocked He fills up my whole hand!

A CollectA I-Don't-Know- Its- Nameasaur Rolling Eyes Laughing

And a CollectA difficult-name-which-stands-on-his-platform-T-Rex family Laughing Crocodile

And three adorable Safari LTD mini dinosaurs <3

And Tijn... Well, he is oke with them... (Yay! More Dinosaurs then! XD)

On my birthday I got a package from LeeAnn, which I bought from her earlier but it arrived on my BD Very Happy Nice coincidence cheers
The Breyer bug has bitten me, hard! My second Breyer in a month cheers drunken Embarassed
A Classic, which I like more than Traditional qua size Very Happy Isn't he a Pretty Boy I love you

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Today a 'belated' birthday present from our dear Julie arrived.
She learned so hard, she was thinking she forgot my birthday the night before. She didn't Wink
Don't study to hard dear, we need you fresh and clear the 21th Wink Very Happy

I forgot to photograph the great card she sent with the animals  Embarassed
But here are the presents!  cheers  I love you
Aaaah, the Bullyland Valkenier <3 He was standing a long time on my WL.
So many details, his face, his clothing, the colors, everything is just great.
Even the bird he is holding is super! Look! bounce
Playmobil otter, this one is new in their series, I really like this little one Very Happy

Kaiyodo lizard <3

Julie did it again, an other Border Collie Very Happy this one is from a series of big headed dogs you could collect and where sold in blind-bags in toyshops. I had some when I was younger, but never realized they had a BC dog Very Happy

Safari LTD little veterinarian girl from a toob and a (fat Laughing) wild cat Very Happy

Thank you Julie for these wonderful birthday presents <3 cheers sunny

That is it for today, thanks for looking Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next