Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...

Go down 
+10
JonasV
Kikimalou
Joan Milelire
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Ana
arafan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... Empty
PostSubject: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:58 am

In Colomiba and Brazil they have discovered a new tapir species the Kobomani Tapir(Tapirus kabomani) it's a great found! cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by arafan on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:06 am

Wow! What a fabulous discovery! I love it!!!! Now it's a must for me to sculpt this species! Thanks for the information, it's absolutely special news and it makes me happy! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:29 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:46 am

This is FANTASTIC  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 
One more tapir, - I can't believe it , WOW  bounce  bounce  bounce 

THANKYOU for the info, Arafan flower sunny Applause 

Ana wrote:
Wow! What a fabulous discovery! I love it!!!! Now it's a must for me to sculpt this species! Thanks for the information, it's absolutely special news and it makes me happy! Very Happy

Please, make one for me also  Very Happy Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:54 am

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:13 am

I can hardly believe it. That is fantastic news! Well, now we are missing two tapir species for the collecting world.  cheers Thank you for sharing.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:26 am

Great news for me, a new specie of one of my favourite animals:-)  

Anna, for me please one copy too:-)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:12 am

I have just read this in facebook, what great news!
good idea Anna Wink

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:19 am

I remember me that i reed in my childhood from a small black tapir too. And in the years after i hope to read more about that. But i think i reed that they saw this tapir in asia and it was not sure if that is a new specie or a subspecie of the tapirus indicus. But i could be possible that my memories with Asia are wrong.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

widukind wrote:
I remember me that i reed in my childhood from a small black tapir too. And in the years after i hope to read more about that. But i think i reed that they saw this tapir in asia and it was not sure if that is a new specie or a subspecie of the tapirus indicus. But i could be possible that my memories with Asia are wrong.

Maybe not, I remember reading about black tapirs in Asia and after googling a little I've found this

It looks they're only melanistic variations of Malayan tapirs but interesting anyway. Very Happy
About the recently discovered, it is a full new species, not a subspecies, according with the article, mountain tapirs are more closely related with Brazilian tapirs than this new species is. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Ana wrote:

bounce cheers  bounce cheers bounce cheers  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Maybe not, I remember reading about black tapirs in Asia and after googling a little I've found this
Thank you for the link Roger!  cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

It looks they're only melanistic variations of Malayan tapirs but interesting anyway. Very Happy
About the recently discovered, it is a full new species, not a subspecies, according with the article, mountain tapirs are more closely related with Brazilian tapirs than this new species is. Very Happy

Thank you  Very Happy sunny 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Very interesting ! Great site, too ! Thankyou, dear Croger  cheers 

arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:31 pm

An other species was discovered! cheers

Last edited by arafan on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:56 pm

arafan wrote:
An other species was foun! cheers

Phantastic news  sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:02 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:23 pm

Oh, how cute can somebody be! Razz Thanks for sharing, Bryan! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Here's a photo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:44 am

arafan wrote:
An other species was discovered! cheers

cheers cheers cheers 

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:07 am

Such great news! I love hearing about new discoveries. Thank you for sharing Bryan! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:41 am

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:33 am

Great news! Let's hope the river dolphin doesn't go extinct as well  Applause 
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: New river dolphin species found in Brazil   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:56 pm

cheers bounce Applause 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Great news, but also posted here

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...   New discovered species  - last update, river dolphin... Empty

Back to top Go down

New discovered species - last update, river dolphin...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next