Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)

Go down 
+13
JonasV
rainbow3
HKHollinstone
schleich61
GalaxyMeow
Carola
SyLoBe
bojan
Roger
arafan
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rainbow3

rainbow3

Country/State : Canada

The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:32 am

i really want the 2014 stable, i cant wait!  bounce 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:06 am

❤District11❤ wrote:
I personally think the new stable is EXTREMELY ugly to the extremes of extremes. It looks like a stablemate barn, is it even really wood? Idk.. I think that the changes are changing for the worse
And the food... I don't think they should do that

I must say I do like the wash stall and new riding sets though!

I agree with you! The new stable looks a cheap Breyer-copy... But still, very interesting! Very Happy Wanna buy it with the accessories!
The new hannover horse with stunning color, must have it! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Sorry if someone has already asked this, but in the first photo Susanne posted of the stable, there's a brown/black horse standing in front (with a white blaze on it's face), what model is this?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Sorry if someone has already asked this, but in the first photo Susanne posted of the stable, there's a brown/black horse standing in front (with a white blaze on it's face), what model is this?  

It appears to be a repaint of the 2014 trakahner mare and also the foal pictured there that will come only with the stable with trimmings.  Very Happy 

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

It appears to be a repaint of the 2014 trakahner mare and also the foal pictured there that will come only with the stable with trimmings.  Very Happy 
Oh it looks so different! Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:59 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Oh it looks so different!  Thank you Very Happy

You're welcome! sunny I hope we see better photos of them.

mohkis

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 am

I think that I can't buy all these new Schleich horses this year, because those new horses are now like 80 euros, then all the Bayala foals, and the new horse sets and this stable with horses are way too expensive...I think it sucks when they put two horses to the stable set that they can get money. I only want the horses, not the stable. And also there will be the Müller horses and everything... I should sell my whole collection that I could buy the new ones... -.-
 No 
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-hevoseni.blogspot.fi/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 am

Yes ! Those two horses with the stable are going to be very expensive  Sad Sad 

I surely understand your frustration !!!
The new riding sets also includes the horse, and are going to be quite pricey, I suppose...
And Schleich is over-doing it with Special Edition models !!!! Collecting them all begins to be more of a rat-race than to be fun  No 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 am

mohkis wrote:
I think that I can't buy all these new Schleich horses this year, because those new horses are now like 80 euros, then all the Bayala foals, and the new horse sets and this stable with horses are way too expensive...I think it sucks when they put two horses to the stable set that they can get money. I only want the horses, not the stable. And also there will be the Müller horses and everything... I should sell my whole collection that I could buy the new ones... -.-
 No 

Welcome on forum! I think the most important of collecting is to have fun and not properly to buy everything under a certain rule. If I understand you collect all Schleich horses, regular, repainted molds and special editions. If you don't like some of them or some represent a huge investment only to get a repainted version, why don't you choose only those you like best? I see here in Portugal some people giving up of collecting Schleich horses just because they cannot afford them all... but why all? I love all Lineol figures, 4th generation and I cannot afford all of them, should I give up collecting?
I know everyone has different ways of collecting and some keep the tradition of collecting series. There is nothing wrong in it as long as it doesn't turn only in an obsessive wasting of money instead of a big joy. Very Happy
Also, to complete Schleich horses collection, you only need the 14 regular releases, all other figures, like Bayala or Muller editions doesn't belong to the same collection but those are always concepts that belong to any individual collector.
Have fun on forum but please have also fun collecting. Very Happy

mohkis

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Roger wrote:
mohkis wrote:
 No 

Welcome on forum! I think the most important of collecting is to have fun and not properly to buy everything under a certain rule. If I understand you collect all Schleich horses, regular, repainted molds and special editions. If you don't like some of them or some represent a huge investment only to get a repainted version, why don't you choose only those you like best? I see here in Portugal some people giving up of collecting Schleich horses just because they cannot afford them all... but why all? I love all Lineol figures, 4th generation and I cannot afford all of them, should I give up collecting?
I know everyone has different ways of collecting and some keep the tradition of collecting series. There is nothing wrong in it as long as it doesn't turn only in an obsessive wasting of money instead of a big joy. Very Happy
Also, to complete Schleich horses collection, you only need the 14 regular releases, all other figures, like Bayala or Muller editions doesn't belong to the same collection but those are always concepts that belong to any individual collector.

Collecting is fun, but I think my collection is perfect when I have all the Schleich horses. You know what I mean? The riding sets are ok, but when they do a whole stable, and it costs 120 euros, it is just so annoying because I really want the horses, not the stable. And even if I don't like all the horses, I have all because it is just my point of this collecting. :) I think they should sell the stable without the horses. I have been collecting like 5 years now, but the first horse I got was the black arabian foal and year was 1995. These horses are very important to me, but I don't like it when Schleich is just trying to sell all the other stuff with horses and the quality is the thing that goes wrong direction. :) Sorry if I misspelling, my english is not perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-hevoseni.blogspot.fi/
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:14 pm

mohkis wrote:
Roger wrote:
mohkis wrote:
 No 

Collecting is fun, but I think my collection is perfect when I have all the Schleich horses. You know what I mean? The riding sets are ok, but when they do a whole stable, and it costs 120 euros, it is just so annoying because I really want the horses, not the stable. And even if I don't like all the horses, I have all because it is just my point of this collecting. :) I think they should sell the stable without the horses. I have been collecting like 5 years now, but the first horse I got was the black arabian foal and year was 1995. These horses are very important to me, but I don't like it when Schleich is just trying to sell all the other stuff with horses and the quality is the thing that goes wrong direction. :) Sorry if I misspelling, my english is not perfect.  

There is, of course, absolutely nothing wrong with choosing to be a brand collector. I wanted to collect every animal or animal line related Schleich figurine, but became disillusioned with the current hedge fund ownership of Schleich and its direction. The cost of all the new gimmicky special editions, etc. did not seem to be worth the money to be expended to collect them all, so I simply placed a limitation on my Schleich brand collection - everything up through 2012, and only what I like in the releases since then.

In time, Schleich will be sold to new ownership, and if we are fortunate, there will be a positive change in the corporate, marketing and design strategies. I reserve the right to return as a brand owner, but on my terms... Laughing  In the meantime, I can always collect Starlux, some of the nice new Collect A wildlife, and ponder the intracacies of collecting figurines by the great Japanese makers... cheers 

P.S. Just because you don't like the new stuff, it doesn't mean you can't collect the old stuff... Wink Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 pm

mohkis wrote:

Your English is very good and I understand perfectly your way of collecting once there are many other collectors on forum collecting in the same way. :) When Schleich recently reduced their anual profits, they decided to decrease their production quality and started targeting their figures to younger children. That's the reason why new figures look so girlish. Mainly horses that can be bought individually. Collectors money only have interest to Schleich regarding more expensive products once we represent a little part of the business. Knowing the brand that many people wants to collect all Schleich horses like you do, naturally they repainted some to sell together with the stable, it is cheap to them once they don't need to make new molds and results atractive to collectors that will buy the ultra expensive stable because of simple variations. The problem is that we'll see so many of these stables being sold without horses that they will turn hard to sell on EBAY and we cannot recover the investment. I personally find the strategy a little abusive toward collectors and honestly it doesn't surprise me to see some Schleich collectors moving to CollectA, Breyer or other brands that work in a more serious way with horses.
Ha, nice to know which was your first horse, is it a variation of the regular bay Arabian foal? Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:41 pm

I think, in time, these horses will appear in eBay lots or alone. The price might go a little higher than what is usual for a regular release horse, especially if there is a new collector bidding that thinks the horses are super rare and absolutely needs to have them. But, a slightly higher price for the horses is much better than a very high price for the whole stable set and not having any space for the stable or end up not being able to resell it without the horses. Patience is the name of the game here. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:45 pm

I totally agree with Roger, your English if great Very Happy

About the stable-horses, - I plan to buy the stable and then sell the stable as "New in Box, without the horses" on a local auction.

Lot of us did that with the striped 75-year-jubilee models, which you could only ( then, grrr, Schleich!) get if you bought an expensive aeroplane. I got almost the same price for the aeroplanes as I had payed Wink

I am sure lots of children will love the stable for the horses they already have, and be thrilled to get it a little cheaper Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:50 pm

So, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, does the black horse and brown foal (two figures not in the regular line) come with the barn? or are they for show or in another set? Thanks.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
So, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, does the black horse and brown foal (two figures not in the regular line) come with the barn? or are they for show or in another set? Thanks.

It appears they are exclusive to the "stable with trimmings" set.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:56 pm

I don't collect big buildings, but the stable looks beautiful.
I don't think the stores that I know will have the bigger boxes with the stable, grooming parlor and the riding sets. because thet have such a small Schleich display in their stores, and not even with many different Schleich animals...
I hope they do sell the riding sets, because I really love the western set Very Happy
But Schleich will be here in the Netherlands late February or so...

Lavinia01

Country/State : Stuttgart

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 pm

.... Looks nice the new stable .. but it is 100% plastic ... so it Looks not real ... second it Comes earliest in September... I like more the nature version for my horses as this new winter feed :-)

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:58 pm

That's beautiful Lavinia! Schleich should learn something from you Wink

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:24 pm

Oh .. thanks 4U for your complement but this Diorama I bought ... I must do nothing ... :-)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:08 pm

WOW! That is fabulous  cheers

Lavinia01

Lavinia01

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm

yes Susanne. Think the same.. you can selcet between an summer or winter feed. The summer version looks nice too .. and have the same price as the winter feed...
ok 59 € is much money but it is complete ready, it have good details so it Looks like real and my daddy spend me the half Price that I can buy it  lol! 

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)   The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2014 new horse stable with trimmings ;-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: