Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)

Go down 
+6
landrover
orcagirl26
Bloodrayne
JonasV
LeeAnn
weaselfan93
10 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) Empty
PostSubject: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Over the holidays this years, I was very fortunate to be able to add some great rare models to my collection. as I am primarily a Safari Ltd collector, I feel as though I am in Heaven with these treasures. For years I have wanted the complete set of Vanishing Wild Snow leopards. they are extremely hard to come by these days as they were retired in 1997. I have had the cub since I was about 4 years old and I purchased the father last year, now I have the mother and I have been searching heavily for this beautiful replica I have even dreamed about it  geek  now finally she is with me to stay  cheers sunny 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Also I won a great bargain for two excellent models from the rare and long retired Smithsonian collection. wow they are huge and marvelous
the rest are rare Sealife models from long ago. I am very lucky to have generous help from Orcagirl26 who help me with the leatherback sea turtle and mako shark  cheers  Very Happy 
and my other most wanted Safari Shark, the Bigeye Thresher from Monterey Bay!
and last but not least are two brand new figures from Safari 2014 Sealife Series the Common Thresher Shark and Bowhead Whale. I believe this is the first time both have been posted on STS forum
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:49 pm

Wonderful additions! Congrats! cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:11 am

Great additions! cheers Many congrats!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:18 am

I'm happy you finally found your long searched treasures!

The picture of the Bowhead whale is indeed a scoop.
I didn't know it was even out yet.  cyclops 
Do you mind sharing a few more pictures?
And of the tresher shark as well?
I'm sure a lot of people here are very interested to see them both.

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:57 am

Congrats!  Very Happy  The bowhead whale is larger than what I expected. When I saw the price I was like "$10 USD for that?!" Then I saw how big it was  Shocked  I'm glad to see Safari Ltd. is finally adding more rare species to their Wild Safari Sealife collection. Even though I think they're long overdue for a new Monterey Bay figure I understand that it's up to the aquarium to decide.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:37 am

Nice lot of Safari.specially the leatherback sea turtle and shark,

congratulations. Smile 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Very wonderful additions my friend  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Great new additions! Congratulations!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:08 pm

OHHHH! What fantastic treasures  cheers 

That scorpion is at the top of my wishlist ...they are all fantastic  Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Many congratulations, Safari additions from different eras and lines, that is quite interesting and obviously an exciting lot for a Safarist as you are. Very Happy

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Safari additions   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Thank you so much friends!!  Very Happy cheers  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)   My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rare and Long-wished Safari Ltd New additions :)
Page 1 of 1