Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever dreamed about model animals?

Go down 
+16
goatherder
Tarunyada
Drakulka
john2xtheman
sauroid
googie212
AlphaMareArt
GiselleGazelle
QuollMate
landrover
widukind
JonasV
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
SUSANNE
NightLioness
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Have you ever dreamed about model animals? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 pm

I thought this would be an interesting topic. Because like all things in our life, model animals are in our daily life one way or another. And I believe dreams are memories or things you encounter during the day, that are processed in your sleep.
With dreams, I mean dreams when you sleep. Not the thoughts or wishes you have during the day Wink

And to answer my own question. Yes, I had have some dreams about model animals myself.
When I was a child, I got a strange dream about Schleich...
My favorite Schleich animal back then, was my cheetah. And I wanted a young cheetah so badly.
But Schleich hadn't made one Jet. Till I got a dream that I was walking in a sore an bought a young cheetah... Some days later, I decided to try my dream out and I fount the young cheetah!

So I was curious if anyone has dreams about model animals as well.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

You must start dreaming about more interesting species, - it seems your dreams come true  bounce Very Happy 

What about a Saiga antilope-family ?  Very Happy Very Happy 

I also dream about them, - quite often.
But usually I forget my dreams seconds after I am awake . All that is left is a feeling, - so I remember it was about my little plastic friends Rolling Eyes scratch 

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Yes, I had one dream about model animals.  Suspect  Razz  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:55 pm

I probaby dream with my collection all days, Xd I dream that I'm in a store, and I see elves that isn't in the catalogue I want to get them I am really happy with them but when I wake up I don't have the elves  Sad 
I also dream that I'm look figures in a shop all day  Very Happy 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
I probaby dream with my collection all days, Xd I dream that I'm in a store, and I see elves that isn't in the catalogue I want to get them I am really happy with them but when I wake up I don't have the elves  Sad 

That's funny Very Happy 

Actually I've had similar dreams Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I was in dark toy shop and there was amazing selection of Schleich. I noticed that there were a lot of old figurines and I started looking for the rarest of all. Laughing  Just when I was going to touch them, I woke up Crying or Very sad tongue

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:05 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
cheers cheers cheers 

You must start dreaming about more interesting species, - it seems your dreams come true  bounce Very Happy 

What about a Saiga antilope-family ?  Very Happy Very Happy 

I also dream about them, - quite often.
But usually I forget my dreams seconds after I am awake . All that is left is a feeling, - so I remember it was about my little plastic friends Rolling Eyes scratch 

I want to! But I can't control my dreams  bounce 
Saiga antelope family, Saiga antelope family, Saiga antelope family  drunken drunken Sleep 

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:20 pm

jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:

That's funny Very Happy 

Actually I've had similar dreams Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I was in dark toy shop and there was amazing selection of Schleich. I noticed that there were a lot of old figurines and I started looking for the rarest of all. Laughing  Just when I was going to touch them, I woke up Crying or Very sad tongue
Yes the shop is dark, I don't know why but is always a dark toy shop  scratch 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Often  sunny sunny sunny 

But i can remember me on a dream from my childhood. But before a little history about GDR. I collect in my childhood also animal figurines, mostly VEB Plaho. But in the GDR you cant fint this every day. If you had luck, your toyshop have 2 or 3 different models in a quarter year. But sometimes the same models. So if you had all the VEB Plaho animals, you need a lot of years. My last i found after the GDR in toyshops.

Now my dream. I dreamed i got a deer figurine (i dont had a deer in this time after any years) and later after school, i asked in my toyshop if they have new figurines. And the owner sayed yes- and one of the figurines was- a deer. So comes my dream true after one day. I never will forget this  Very Happy 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:

That's funny Very Happy 

Yes the shop is dark, I don't know why but is always a dark toy shop  scratch 

Really Very Happy Very weird that the dreams are so similar.. Very Happy 

Interesting, Andreas cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Often  sunny sunny sunny 
Now my dream. I dreamed i got a deer figurine (i dont had a deer in this time after any years) and later after school, i asked in my toyshop if they have new figurines. And the owner sayed yes- and one of the figurines was- a deer. So comes my dream true after one day. I never will forget this  Very Happy 

Just like my dream, something in a dream and then something new in the store.
Very, very interesting  scratch 

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:45 am

I dream I'm in a store where there are very rare animals

and I want to buy, but there are many people and is very hard

catch these figures.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:14 pm

I'm bringing this topic up again Laughing  Because I have had two dreams in a row Surprised
I don't think that I have ever had a dream about model animals, but then again I forget most of my dreams when I wake up.
Yesterday night I dreamed that I was being chased/attacked by this strange crocodile Surprised alien lol!
No prizes for guessing who! Laughing
Ans last night I had such a strange dream about meeting Susanne and talking with her  cheers Embarassed Laughing Laughing lol!
Isn't that odd scratch
Has anyone ever dreamed about meeting up before? Or being on the forum?
I remember waking up and thinking strange that crocodile was a lot like Rogers avatar Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Haha Roger stop chasing innocent people! Very Happy That must have been a scary dream! Very Happy
Hope you had a nice time in Denmark as well =D I've only seen LeeAnn in my dreams xD She saved a girl from an angry black bear! What a brave woman! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:38 pm

jonesee wrote:
That must have been a scary dream! Very Happy
Hope you had a nice time in Denmark as well =D

It wasn't actually a scary dream. I think that somehow I must have known it was Roger because it didn't actually catch me. It was just teasing. My younger brother was in the dream aswell and he ran away Laughing

I can't remember what Susanne and I were talking about but apparently it was an interesting conversation Laughing And then we hugged and then the dream ended Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
jonesee wrote:
That must have been a scary dream! Very Happy
Hope you had a nice time in Denmark as well =D

It wasn't actually a scary dream. I think that somehow I must have known it was Roger because it didn't actually catch me. It was just teasing. My younger brother was in the dream aswell and he ran away Laughing

I can't remember what Susanne and I were talking about but apparently it was an interesting conversation Laughing And then we hugged and then the dream ended Laughing

Aww I'm sure it was nice even though it was just a dream :)
Roger is a gentleman! Very Happy He just wanted to act like he was scary tongue

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:55 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:21 pm

I dreamed that all my plastic animals got stolen and I woke up sweating like crazy. Of course I spent the next 20 minutes making sure none of them were gone. Laughing
I also dreamed that I went to a store with all the plastic fish anyone could ever dream of. I took every last fish in a box with me. The next day I sat in class reminencing over my strange dream, feeling rather depressed that this was not a real dream. Laughing

exclamation MY SEARCHLIST exclamation
exclamation EBAY STORE exclamation
exclamation TRADE LIST exclamation

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
https://www.instagram.com/olympus_593

Concorde Page
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde

Collectibles Page
https://instagram.com/supersonic_trilobite
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
GiselleGazelle

GiselleGazelle

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has dreamt about model animals/dinosaurs! I can't remember any specifically now, but I've definitely had dreams about them before.
Back to top Go down
AlphaMareArt

AlphaMareArt

Country/State : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:12 pm

many times, yes.
Not alwas good dreams either. A lot of them stem from live showing model horses and dreaming that i left them at home or missed the show completely! Other will have to do with bidding on horses i want on ebay and bidding $10,000.00 or more affraid Or dreams about my newest addition getting delivered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:37 pm

Not too long ago I had a dream that a parcel arrived at the door, quite big and box shaped Very Happy
When I woke up, there was a knock at the door and my dad handed me a parcel exactly the same shape, size and weight as my dream... creepy Laughing
Back to top Go down
AlphaMareArt

AlphaMareArt

Country/State : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Emma wrote:
Not too long ago I had a dream that a parcel arrived at the door, quite big and box shaped Very Happy
When I woke up, there was a knock at the door and my dad handed me a parcel exactly the same shape, size and weight as my dream... creepy Laughing

That's a little creepy but extremely cool!
Back to top Go down
googie212

googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:41 pm

I dreamed about my lovable Schleich duo of dogs Austin James and Koda. They are in my signature.

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:30 pm

i only have nightmares about my figures. usually a creepy sorta crazy weird old man would buy all the nice figures in the second hand shops and would have this scary cackling laughter while looking at me (almost like in real life). another one, my packages from abroad would arrive altogether and before i open the boxes i wake up. oh i have a good dream, there is a store with all the awesome figures i dream about in real life and they are there for me, free for the taking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:22 pm

I've had two dreams in a row. Yesterday night I dreamed that LeeAnn decided to send me half of my figures early before I'd paid her off Laughing They arrived in a small box in the post. lol!

cat rabbit alien rendeer elephant albino

Last night I dreamed that I looked in the letterbox and there were hundreds of figures! affraid I dreamed that I kept taking them out and then there were still more Shocked Surprised Laughing A never ending postbox of figures Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Emma/schleichgirl wrote:
I've had two dreams in a row. Yesterday night I dreamed that LeeAnn decided to send me half of my figures early before I'd paid her off Laughing They arrived in a small box in the post. lol!

cat rabbit alien rendeer elephant albino

Last night I dreamed that I looked in the letterbox and there were hundreds of figures! affraid I dreamed that I kept taking them out and then there were still more Shocked Surprised Laughing  A never ending postbox of figures Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

You certainly have some wonderful letterboxes and microwave ovens in NZ cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed about model animals?   Have you ever dreamed about model animals? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed about model animals?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next