Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014

Go down 
+10
Roger
NightLioness
LeeAnn
JonasV
orcagirl26
SUSANNE
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
arafan
Numa
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 am

Bullyland were not present themselves but one of their UK distributors was.  This distributor sells a variety of brands I think but for the first time they had a much larger, more prominent display of Bullyland models than I have ever seen at the toy fair previously.  Not sure if it is Bully or the distributor but someone was trying to grab everyones attention and they did make an impression.

Much of the display was focused towards their licenced products consisting of famous characters, Disney etc.  However they did for the first time have a much larger wildlife display.  One new thing I noticed for this year was a joint partnership between Bullyland and the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF).  One of the wildlife stands was a WWF one with some of the Bully animals.  I obtained a catalogue but there was also another slimmer Bullyland/WWF catalogue advertising some of the wildlife models.  It looks like Bullyland is joining forces with WWF to market their wildlife models but there are some odd things that I would point out:  Only some of the wildlife range are part of the WWF range which is odd - why not put all the wildlife models in the WWF catalogue?  It was a shame that animal's such as the Okapi is discontinued and then there is a marketing push towards the wildlife range when it just seems to get smaller!  Not sure what is going on.  With Bullyland models proving extremely difficult to purchase in the UK I wonder whether the new marketing push will do them any wonders.  Let's wait and see.

Images below including some of the WWF-Bullyland mini catalogue:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Numaan on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:35 am

Thank you for these pictures! Intesting that the cooperate now woth the WWF. cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 am

Thank you for the pictures. Yes, Bullyland is being strange as of late, hopefully they can pull together.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks for sharing  sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 am

This is fantastic, wonderful, happy, joyful news  bounce bounce cheers Applause Applause 

Thankyou very much for the information and the wonderful photoes !
You made my day  cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers 

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Thanks for the pictures! I'm not a fan of Bullyland, but as I've said before the blue poison dart frog looks tempting!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Many thanks for the pics! Looks nice! cheers There's so many great figures!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Thanks Numaan! I find the WWF partnership intriguing.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Thank you Numaan, for showing us this  cheers cheers Applause 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Thanks Numaan, honestly, I cannot "read" with sure what this partnership represents. But I think it is prestigious that Bullyland was able of such an important cooperation. It seems that WWF is building their own range with a selection of Bullyland figures, similar to what Animal Planet is doing with Mojo. :)
It will be interesting to follow next steps of that brand with huge tradition. Very Happy

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:18 pm

HI Roger

You are right, at first it seems Bullyland is decreasing their wildlife range and then suddenly there is the WWF co-operation. Surely it means there is still life in the Bullyland wildlife range yet and given that this is now the first year of this partnership perhaps Bullyland will release additional models next year to boost the collection which is quite exciting!

Although I do not see why WWF does not just encompass the entire wildlife range, after all it is not that big. Anyway we must watch Bullyland carefully now! :-)
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:37 am

Thank you Numannn!!!
Finally something from Bullyland.
And yes I wonder why they discontinued the okapies and the Zebu!
Hope they do something for next year.
Well here in the US. They really don't exist .
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Thanks for the photos. A few interesting animals there.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
jay3731028

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 am

棒极了,感谢 分享
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 am

jay3731028 wrote:
棒极了,感谢 分享

Sorry, we dont understand this here

but welcome here  Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:25 pm

widukind wrote:
jay3731028 wrote:
棒极了,感谢 分享

Google Translator says it's "Awesome, thanks for sharing" Wink

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:48 pm

widukind wrote:
jay3731028 wrote:
棒极了,感谢 分享

It means "Awesome, thanks for sharing", of course I needed a translator! study

Jay, welcome on forum, I see you already posted in English language in another topic what is great! Very Happy Chinese characters are wonderful but we cannot understand it! Sad Enjoy! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014   Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland @ The London Toy Fair January 2014
Page 1 of 1