Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

arafan's new additions update November 2016

Go down 
+23
sauroid
Saien
persefone
koniminiatures
solannah
animalluvr6
Ana
Elros Alvar
orcagirl26
HKHollinstone
Carola
Bonobo
Tarunyada
JonasV
widukind
weaselfan93
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Florian
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Roger
arafan
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: arafan's new additions update November 2016   arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:52 am

After waiting for so long, you got some serous treasures there cheers Applause Applause

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: arafan's new additions update November 2016   arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 10:42 am

Nice newcomers Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: arafan's new additions update November 2016   arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:13 am

Wonderful newcomers, gems to add to your collection! cheers Very Happy Applause
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: arafan's new additions update November 2016   arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 11:56 am

It was a good year from Safari. Big congrats and welcome back :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: arafan's new additions update November 2016   arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 6:33 pm

It is wonderful to see new additions in your collection. I love the rhino, still my favorite. I am glad also that you still love our community even if your collecting fever lowered a bit. You are a part of it and we need you among us. You know, collecting has up and downs and I am sure you will regain the old joy you experienced in the past. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: arafan's new additions update November 2016   arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 3:31 am

Thank you so much! Very Happy
It fells so good to still be so warmly accepted in here :)

I agree Andreas, it was an awesome year from Safari, I wish I could have bought more, but sadly the Brazilian currency got an crash, making everything more expensive. ;( But yeah, hoping to get more soon.

Roger, thank you so much! This forum accompains me for 8 years and I hope it will be a lot more. :) The development of some brands in the last years aren't the best, in my opinion. But let's see what the future will bring. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: arafan's new additions update November 2016   arafan's new additions update November 2016 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

arafan's new additions update November 2016
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: