Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 9:18 pm

It fits so perfectly in front of this rocky background, I forgot if I said it before but I am still amazed by this elegant repaint.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 10:32 pm

Wonderful transformation!

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 3:08 am

There is a lot of magic happening in this thread, I can't begin to comment on all of it as I am very, very behind (I do love the fjords I saw sprinkled in there, though!). I have to say, though, kudos for sticking with the German Shepherd, that sounds so frustrating but he came out really, really nice. I would never have guessed he had any breaks at all, much less that you completely remade his hind legs. Bravo!!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:34 am

Thank you so much my friends!! Your comments are very encouraging!! Highly appreciated! cheers sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:40 pm

Discovered this kit of 1/35 animals by Tamiya and was hoping they fit to my 1/32 Stablemates.
To be honest, they are too small but still cute! Started with the mule, one rooster and a chicken. So tiny!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:02 am

Shanti wrote:

Perfect, simply perfect, everything is at the right place with the right light for the right mood. C'est vraiment beau drunken (it's really beautiful) You made my day sunny
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:59 am

Thank you so much Kikimalou!! Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:43 pm

The slight scale difference doesn't matter too much, if you imagine them as smaller breeds - the chickens could be bantams, and the mule could be donkey crossed with pony rather than horse? I've only ever met mules 'made' with a riding horse or draft breed, but I'd be willing to bet someone out there has crossed ponies and the smaller donkey breeds to create medium or mini mules!

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Regardless of their size, the rooster and mule look great. I have a pre-painted version of this set on order; I was hoping the animals would be useable as 1/32 scale too. How do the chickens compare with the Britains chickens? The Britains are too large for 1/32 scale.

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 5:45 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
I have to take photos for comparison. I am afraid I don't have any chicken by Britains. But will take photos anyhow. Finshed the second pair of rooster and chicken and the german shepherd and a tiny puppy are almost done. I am very happy about these figurine because of their details. The mule is not as accurate as the rest oft but a very nice mold too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 5:52 pm

I got me another kit of 1:35 animals. The company is called Mantis from Poland Loved the pose of these cute dogs. The disadvantage is they are attached to a flat plate, I think it is from the moulding procedure. I was able to remove the largest of them from it but not sure about the others. Anyway the german shepherd is really cute!

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:00 pm

Thanks for showing the Mantis. I'd considered them, but because they are difficult to remove from the plate, I'll pass. I am not great at painting them anyway. Your German shepherd paints are very well done, extremely life-like!

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:06 pm

Thank you!
It took some time removing the shepherd from the plate. Always anxious of breaking a leg off. I am pretty sure I will not be able to keep all of them in one piece while removing the plates. The material is not very hard and strong. We will see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:13 pm

Yes, I suppose it is very fragile resin. I wonder whether it might be easier if you use a hot knife, but I've never tried it.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:27 pm

Tiny, but absolutely beautiful, the dogs are incredibly realistic for models so small! cheers I love their sweet lying poses and the variety of breeds, and the GSD from the first batch is so detailed too, even tiny fur on this little model! Very Happy Your repaints are so wonderful, even though they are so small you have still managed to include such a variety of realistic colours- the lying one is so sweet! sunny I'll have to remember these sets, I'd love to buy them one day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Thank you Bonnie! Very Happy Very Happy
I really had to get this set as soon as I discovered it. Not a cheap buy (16 € plus shipping!) but these sleeping dogs where just too cute! I asked the manufacturer if they could produce them in a larger scale but no. The cost would be to high. Crying or Very sad

Fore painting I glued the sleeping shepherd on top of a chop stick. Worked like a charm! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:37 pm

The mule and chicken and the dogs are just absolutely gorgeous! I wish that mules were more common in toy form. Excellent paintwork!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Shanti wrote:
Thank you Bonnie! Very Happy Very Happy
I really had to get this set as soon as I discovered it. Not a cheap buy (16 € plus shipping!) but these sleeping dogs where just too cute! I asked the manufacturer if they could produce them in a larger scale but no. The cost would be to high. Crying or Very sad

Fore painting I glued the sleeping shepherd on top of a chop stick. Worked like a charm! Laughing
Interesting to know, thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 8:08 pm

You are welcome! Very Happy Very Happy

Took photos of the finished Shepherd by Tamiya together with the other german shepherd scale 1:32. There is some difference in size but not too bad. Maybe the darker one is a young female? Very Happy

And the puppy by Tamiya togehter with the sleeping german shepherd by Mantis. Aren't they cute?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 9:31 pm

Such a tiny, adorable puppy! I love you And the darker GSD is beautiful too! sunny
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 4:26 am

Love the Tamiya and slepping shepherds- that Tamiya could be my girl when she was younger. Lovely jobs!

scratch Seems to me I've heard of mini mules somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Wonderful as always, Shanti! So small but still very detailed and beautifully painted Applause cheers
The tiny chickens are just adorable Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 5:30 pm

Thank you so much my friends, it means a lot to me!! Very Happy

Took a little Caravan-photo for size comparison. A Peter Stone Chips/Stablemate Mule, the Mule by Tamiya and both german shepherds. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:31 pm

That last picture is just cheers cheers cheers
I have to say that I came back to this topic just to admire little doggie repaints. They are so well done for their size! And the chickens too Shocked Applause

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:56 pm

That stone chips mule is so gorgeous, I love his colouring with the pale parts so softly blended into the chocolatey brown. Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next