Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)

Go down 
+24
mreyder
Numa
bjarki12
Florian
Taos
lucky luke
ken yeo
Carola
NandO
Geospiza fortis
signatus
elephas_maximus
HKHollinstone
Philter4
Bonobo
cattlecollector
PeGe
LeeAnn
A-J
Fisva
Kikimalou
JonasV
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 am

Excellent idea  cheers 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:30 pm

But please not so fast Laughing Laughing Laughing Because i need one copie of each Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Looks promising Noemi  bounce bounce Applause Applause 

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:44 pm

The shape looks good so far cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 pm

bounce bounce bounce 

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:40 pm

yes! Can't wait to see whether i like it or not ! Very Happy if so: a copy for me too. We'll see,.... Very Happy

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:34 pm

It looks great so far! Don't rush it too much though. Smile

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

WOW  Shocked 
You really are talented  cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Day 2: only few changes. I haven't time today.  Neutral 
What do you think about it?

Andreas, PeGe I would like to make copies in the middle of March.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Bacardi King on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Great model! Applause Applause 

But... where are the hornes scratch Laughing 

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:06 am

Yeah, looks much better now.. the head is little bit smaller, so it's good like that..'

I'm very exited to see what's coming drunken 

Bonobo, I think Noemi will add them when she's finishing the gaur Wink 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:22 am

It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it finished.  cheers Applause 

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:23 am

Thank You!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Day 3...
still working...

Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Noémi, she is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Looking very good! She's really delicious model already Applause Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Day 4: still working but better.... I think she will a pregnant gaur. :)
Tomorrow she will get fur, texture...
What do you think about the head? Horns are not ready!  Smile 

Last edited by Bacardi King on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:55 pm

So ducking beautiful!  Shocked  Shocked  I love her face, aww those eyes! It looks really good!

This is so exiting!  bounce bounce cheers 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 pm

bounce bounce bounce 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Amazing!  Applause Applause 

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Noémi she's looking really wonderful, just like the real photo!! I love her eyes Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm

The model looks great, I especially like the eyes too.  

After looking at your reference photo I think the shoulder hump area needs to be bulked up more.  If you measure the number of heads high the brisket is to the top of the shoulder in the reference photo it is about 2 heads in height.  Your model is about 1 and a half heads high, I think a bit more needs to be added to the top.  I hope that makes sense, great work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Very nice figure Noémi. The head is fine modelled. Congrats !! Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com

Last edited by signatus on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 pm

It is looking wonderful and you really are working hard! Very Happy The only thing I think you can improve is the same as Andrew is commenting. Though I think it is not only how high the hump need to be as it needs to drop in a more abrupt way. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)   Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noémi's next modell... 1:22 scale GAUR COW :) (READY with PHOTOS)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next