Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains

Go down 
+11
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Tiermann
Roger
JonasV
DaveScriv
widukind
Niki2811
Ana
Taos
75senta75
15 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Empty
PostSubject: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Here you can see an old farm from Hausser Elastolin. It was made of wood and was sold in the 70s. With this farm I played in my youth.
You also can see animals from  Hausser Elastolin of soft plastic. Some animals are from my youth. Some I bought later.
Even the animals of Reisler from the 60s have moved later on the farm. Similarly, some animals and people of Britains.

The complete farm from Hausser Elastolin.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7540

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7541

You can open the back front of the buildings.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7542

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7543

Horses from Elastolin Hausser (Soft plastic, from 70s.).
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7544

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7545

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7546

From Hausser Elastolin.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7547

Reisler
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7548

The farmer's wife is from Reisler, the lamb from Hausser, the metal hens are manufactured by Britains. The ducks are from Hausser too.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7549

Ponies are from Reisler, cows from Hausser.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7550

Donkey from Hausser, farmer Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7559

The colored metal chickens are made by Britains.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7551

Lying down cow is from Britains (metal), other cows are from Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7552

Shepherd and sheeps(metal) by Britains, black dog is by Reisler, two ponies also by Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7553

Hausser Elastolin
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7554

Farmer and horse by Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7555

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7556

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7558

Farmer and horse by Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7560

Cows are from Elastolin Hausser, farmer's wife is made by Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7562

Horses from Elastolin Hausser, cows are from Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7563

Brown horse on the far left side in the stable is made by Reisler, horses on right side are from Hausser Elastolin.
Rabbits by Reisler, two goats in the middle by Reisler, goats on the right side from Elastolin Hausser.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7564

Horses from Hausser Elastolin, farmer is from Reisler.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7565

Reisler
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7566

Farmer is Reisler, rest is from Hausser Elastolin.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7567

Pigeons made by Hausser Elastolin.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7568

Goats on the right made by Hausser, goat in the middle made by Reisler. Brown horse and foal on the left side made by Reisler, other horses are from Hausser.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7569

Sheep of metal made ​​by Britains.
Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Img_7570

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm

WOW!!!!!Some lovely models and the buildings are wonderful!! Applause Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Wow this is really amazing!!! cheers I love it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Niki2811

Niki2811

Country/State : Europa

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Wow, this is the most greatest  farm that I have seen ever!  cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Wonderful Yvette  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Super farm.

The lead lamb at the front of the group, standing on front legs only, is by Cherilea, and the larger adult walking sheep to the right of it is by Crescent, not Britains.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:29 pm

Dave wrote:
The lead lamb at the front of the group, standing on front legs only, is by Cherilea, and the larger adult walking sheep to the right of it is by Crescent, not Britains.

Wow, thank you Dave! I don´t know that. What´s about the other sheeps around the shepherd?
They are from Britains, right ? To the left of the shepherd is standing a calf.
Do you know the manufacturer?

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:25 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Dave wrote:

Wow, thank you Dave! I don´t know that. What´s about the other sheeps around the shepherd?
They are from Britains, right ? To the left of the shepherd is standing a calf.
Do you know the manufacturer?

Not all clear in the photos because of their positions, but I think:
sheep at back of group: Cherilea
2 sheep in middle of group (one standing, one grazing): Britains
lying sheep at right: F.G. Taylor & Sons (Often called 'F.G.T.' by UK collectors. Post-war Was half of pre-war partnership company Taylor & Barrett, often just called 'T&B'. The other former partner continued as Barrett & Sons, 'B&S')
standing calf: Crescent.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Awesome!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

That farm is unbelievably wonderful! Very Happy Every single detail, every human figure, every animal is excelent. Also I love the way you organized everything. This magic is only possible when figures are in scale. flower
It is even more exciting knowing you played with a farm like that in your childhood and now you can play with your son! flower

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Beautiful farm, thanks for sharing it with us Yvette!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:40 am

This old set is amazing! I enjoyed your photos very much. Thank you for sharing Yvette! cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank you all. Yes Roger, I have build up the farm together with my son and I am happy, that he like it too.

Dave wrote:
Not all clear in the photos because of their positions, but I think:
sheep at back of group: Cherilea
2 sheep in middle of group (one standing, one grazing): Britains
lying sheep at right: F.G. Taylor & Sons (Often called 'F.G.T.' by UK collectors. Post-war Was half of pre-war partnership company Taylor & Barrett, often just called 'T&B'. The other former partner continued as Barrett & Sons, 'B&S'

Wow, thank you Dave for all these informations. I will also show some better photos from the calf and some other figures at "What is this please?"

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Ohh, Yvette ! That is a DREAM for children, young and old  cheers bounce cheers 
...and for collectors too, - even if they often are the same  Laughing 

I love to see the Reislers fitting so well to the others, - btw, there is a brown, lying down cow which is not by Reisler Wink

If only I was there ! All the fun  cheers 

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 pm

Thanks Susanne, yes they are fitting very good - the Reislers, Hausser and Britains.
Susanne, you are right. The lying down brown cow between the Reisler cows is not from Reisler.
She is made of lead and is inside hollow, but I don´t know the brand. Perhaps Britains ? scratch 
I am sure, Dave also knows more about the brand of the cow.

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Thanks Susanne, yes they are fitting very good - the Reislers, Hausser and Britains.
Susanne, you are right. The lying down brown cow between the Reisler cows is not from Reisler.
She is made of lead and is inside hollow, but I don´t know the brand. Perhaps Britains ? scratch 
I am sure, Dave also knows more about the brand of the cow.

I noticed the cows, but couldn't see them clearly.
None of them the Britains lying cow for sure.
Are there any markings (company name or logo) underneath of the mystery lead cow?
Is the biggest lying cow composition? Elastolin or Lineol?
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:09 am

Just lovely ! cheers thanks for sharing !
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 am

Wow, so cool! Wonderful set Yvette!
Back to top Go down
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Is this farm only made in this setting? Let me explain my question: i have this farm (also since i was a small kid), but it is only the farmbuilding witch the yard in front, so not the 2 buildings on the left and right of the big farmbuilding. But the building is exactely the same as yours. Did they produce 2 different versions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Yes, this farm was produced in several versions.

There are also farms with two buildings.

Here are examples that I've seen in the internet and on Ebay.

Have a look here:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/360869165292?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

http://www.antiktoystore.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p1167_HAUSSER---ELASTOLIN-gro-er-Bauernhof-Nr--15132---Vorkrieg.html

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Schoener-alter-Bauernhof-Holz-handgemalt-Figuren-Tiere-um-1920-Erzgebirge-/191065672994?pt=Antikspielzeug&hash=item2c7c66cd22&nma=true&si=PJDv6dz59KoablpeEphuCVUGHPQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:50 am

Beautiful - Old and new, plastic and metal side by side and arranged very well...not only that but you've finally ID'd the pigeon which turns up occasionally! Applause

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:31 am

Thanks for the information Yvette!!! The farm on the third link looks exactely like mine. Never knew it was made by Hausser Elastolin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 pm

mreyder wrote:
The farm on the third link looks exactely like mine. Never knew it was made by Hausser Elastolin

Oh, that´s fine! Sometimes there is a stable more or less, different fountains, doors and windows. Sometimes with lawn, sometimes without grass. But many sellers on Ebay don´t know, that these old farms are made by Hausser Elastolin. They are beautiful, keep it well. He is worth it. I love you

PostSubject: Re: Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains   Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains Empty

Back to top Go down

Farm from Hausser Elastolin with animals from Hausser - Reisler and Britains
Page 1 of 1