Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy Safari?

Go down 
+27
Yurumi
Geospiza fortis
She-Wolf
JonasV
shadoweon
Menphis
Tiermann
LukaLeon085
SpiralStrix
sheesh
Elros Alvar
sortepletter
Sumo
orcagirl26
Bloodrayne
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Arrakai
SUSANNE
MARTINLATIN
Vivien
Roger
widukind
dlfrogman
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
weaselfan93
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 pm

I hope you find one. It is the cutest little rascal Wink

As Roger says, it may be hard to find him, but perhaps easier in USA than in Europe ?  scratch 

Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 am

I'm always scanning eBay for the Prehistoric mammal line, and I don't think I've seen the smilodon cub since its retirement. I wish you best of luck in your hunting, however.
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:52 am

I have one for you Very Happy , however, to send from Germany. If you are interested, send me a PM Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Yurumi wrote:
I have one for you Very Happy , however, to send from Germany. If you are interested, send me a PM Wink

I forgot to add that with people like Ralf on STS, there isn't anything impossible in this forum! Very Happy

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Roger wrote:
I forgot to add that with people like Ralf on STS, there isn't anything impossible in this forum!

That's right, Roger! On STS, a community has formed, spread over many countries in the world. Everywhere there are collectors who help each other.
By the way, I would be interested to know how many nations there are on STS?
Do you have a kind of "automatic STATISTICS" on the server/PC, that show how many Nations are on STS ?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:29 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
I forgot to add that with people like Ralf on STS, there isn't anything impossible in this forum!

That's right, Roger! On STS, a community has formed, spread over many countries in the world. Everywhere there are collectors who help each other.
By the way, I would be interested to know how many nations there are on STS?
Do you have a kind of "automatic STATISTICS" on the server/PC, that show how many Nations are on STS ?

No, I tried it before, searched on forumotion but it looks there isn't a way to know that. Also, there are many members to count. We have a good representation from all continents except Africa. :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:04 pm

I also look on eBay frequently and I haven't come across it either. I just checked TGF Toys' website, usually they do have some retired figures, but no such luck.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Blue Ribbon Horses back in stock at MPV   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:40 pm

I discovered by coincidence, that MPV got most of the retired Blue Ribbon Horses back in stock  cheers 
Even the lovely Gypsy Vanner.

LINK

I just wanted to say if any one of you are looking for them  Very Happy 

I ordered two myself. I fear it wont be long before they are gone again  bounce 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:48 pm

They are beautiful! cheers Thanks for the link, I can't wait to see some photographs from you when they have arrived! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
They are beautiful! :cheers:Thanks for the link, I can't wait to see some photographs from you when they have arrived! Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Wow! That's great! cheers Luckily here in Finland is a online shop who's selling them 10.00 €

take a look and order! Very Happy Those are very cheap! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

jonesee wrote:
Wow! That's great! cheers Luckily here in Finland is a online shop who's selling them 10.00 €

take a look and order! Very Happy Those are very cheap! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Do they ship abroad? 10 EUR is much nicer price than 18 EUR but I don't know Finnish, so I can't find this information :/
Or maybe someone here from Finland could help me buy the Gypsy Vanner? :>

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:08 pm

jonesee wrote:

Ow  cyclops Yes indeed, and that is quite a nice prize! (I like also very much the photos they've made to promote their accessories cheers ) I thought they would never go lower than 15 €. And I thought they were very hard to get too  Razz

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 am

Mangalarga wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Do they ship abroad? 10 EUR is much nicer price than 18 EUR but I don't know Finnish, so I can't find this information :/
Or maybe someone here from Finland could help me buy the Gypsy Vanner? :>

Me Smile Of course I help you all sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:39 am

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Ow  cyclops Yes indeed, and that is quite a nice prize! (I like also very much the photos they've made to promote their accessories cheers ) I thought they would never go lower than 15 €. And I thought they were very hard to get too  Razz

Yeah, you just noticed there is one good thing in Finland... Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:31 am

jonesee wrote:
Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Yeah, you just noticed there is one good thing in Finland... Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

I think there are many good things in Finland  Wink Very Happy 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 am

This is fantastic !!!! Even the Gypsy Vanner  cheers 

I remember how I struggeled to find one, - I wonder if it is a re-launch ?

It will be exiting to see pictures - and of the package too - when somebody gets them  bounce Very Happy 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:

I think there are many good things in Finland  Wink Very Happy 

Haha just kidding Very Happy 

SUSANNE wrote:

It will be exiting to see pictures - and of the package too - when somebody gets them  bounce Very Happy 

Yeah sunny A little time ago they was only 4 euro! What a pity that I forgot to tell for you! If anyone wants them, I can order for you Smile  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:22 am

4 Euro for such beauties  affraid What a bargain!

SUSANNE wrote:

Relaunch, I don't know. They don't have the beautiful Palomino mare though. It seems she is the only one missing.

Yes, I do wonder the packaging differences too  Rolling Eyes Will have to see when I get the two I ordered  bounce

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Oh, I got them today  cyclops 

I ordered the ones where they were not noted with '(box open)'. which may mean they are in a closed box - which ment in a Safari Ltd cardboard box. I suppose that is how stores receive them from factory  Very Happy 

I think not they are relaunches. The two I got were marked at produced in 2009.

(Sorry for the weird angle in the photo, Photobucket is messing with me. I will try and fix it).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Awesome that you got him! Thanks for pic with the box, it's so interesting to see where the models have been Very Happy 

The most unbelievable thing is that I do not have any of them yet even though they were so cheap and are in very good prices right now... Rolling Eyes Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Hey all again!
If you're interested to get retired Safari Blue ribbon horses, take a look here;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] All the 11 horses are available in that online shop again. The price is only 10 euro, but they don't deliever their products abroad. There's another way to get them, I can purchase horses what you want and send them for You.
Carola, the Palomino mare is also in stock  Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 pm

I like Safari ltd Gypsy Vanner, there are 2 versions that I would like to get :  cyclops 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 am

Those are wondeful  Very Happy MPV has both.

I have the first one you show. Lovely model with unusual coat for a model Gypsy Vanner.

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:42 pm

I've got the second one, she's gorgeous, though the paintjob could be better.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Safari?   Where to buy Safari? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Safari?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next