Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection

Go down 
+5
LeeAnn
AlopexLagopus
widukind
JonasV
Tarunyada
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection Empty
PostSubject: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:25 am

I already showed you a photograph of my Schleich-S minis, but since I totally love them, I opened a new topic to give them some extra love. I started my Schleich-S minis collection without knowing it. I collect Schleich-S since 2001, but I never realized that these cute minis were from Schleich-S as well. I got them everytime when I went to the dentist, so we always called them 'dentist animals'.

I had no idea these were Schleich-S until I bought the Gascher's Schleich-S catalog and saw them in there. By then, I also collected all my brother's 'dentist animals' and had bought some at flea markets and got some from friends (because I was already deep in love with them).

By now, I'm still collecting them. I'm too old to get animals at the dentist now (and they don't have the Schleich-S minis anymore) :PBut sometimes I'm very lucky at flea markets and thrift stores here in the Netherlands. Here are my Schleich-S Minis:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
10086 marten/Marder 2x | 10075 swan/Schwan | 10050 zebra/Zebra | 10069 he-goat/Ziegenbock 2x

10011 mammoth/Mammuth | 10073 wild boar/Wildschwein 2x | 10054 porcupine/Stachelschwein
10001 schnauzer/Schnauzer | 10063 mouse/Maus | 10021 sparrow/Spatz | 10098 dolphin/Delfin

10038 rhino/Nashorn | 10037 hippopotamus/Nilpferd | 10023 raven/Rabe | 10078 bat/Fledermaus

10051 water ox/Wasserbüffel | 10090 wood grouse/Auerhahn | 10045 wild horse/Wildpferd
10003 dachshund/Dackel | 10067 cow grazing/Kuh grasend | 10043 turtle/Schildkröte

10008 setter/Setter 2x | 10053 koala/Koalabär | 10042 monkey/Äffchen | 10026 owl/Eule

10006 chow-chow/Chow-Chow | 10040 tiger/Tiger | 10076 pheasant/Fasan | 10015 saichania/Stachelsaurier
10057 tapir/Tapir | 10080 wildcat/Wildkatze | 10087 fox/Fuchs

10052 baboon/Pavian | 10047 ostrich/Strauß | 10013 elasmosaurus/Schwimmsaurier
10100 blowfish/Kugelfisch | 10016 triceratops/Kragensaurier | 10012 godzilla/Ur-Saurier

10039 crocodile/Krokodil | 10094 seahorse/Seepferdchen | 10081 frog/Frosch | 10033 giraffe/Giraffe

10049 kangaroo/Känguruh | 10035 lion/Löwe | 10079 ibex/Steinbock | 10065 donkey/Esel | 10070 sheep/Schaf

10061 pig/Schwein

If you want any detailed photographs of any figurine, please let me know! cheers

Last edited by Tarunyada on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 am

Here are some of my last year additions. My mother bought them for me at the thrift store where we all come quite often (they have so many pretty little animals, I wish I could take all of you there!). They all came in one little bag. I don't know what the price was, but it wouldn't be more than 2 euros. Here they are:

From left to right:
10086 marten/Marder, 10069 he-goat/Ziegenbock, 10073 wild boar/Wildschwein
10006 chow-chow/Chow-Chow, 10080 wildcat/Wildkatze, 10051 water ox/Wasserbüffel, 10090 wood grouse/Auerhahn, 10023 raven/Rabe, 10054 porcupine/Stachelschwein, 10021 sparrow/Spatz, 10050 zebra/Zebra

The four minis on the top row were already in my collection, so I might trade them for other minis. Though I'm really happy with the marten; my old one turned brown haha, so now I have a 'fresh' white one.

The last additions are coming in a few minutes.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 pm

My last two additions are from this year. I went to a flea market and found these two together with some wolves. Together with the wolves they only costed me 2 euros. Here they are:

From left to right:
10037 hippopotamus/Nilpferd, 10001 schnauzer/Schnauzer

I really hope to get some new Schleich-S minis soon!

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Good collection sunny They're cute!

Thanks for showing Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Congratulations, a nice collection!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AlopexLagopus

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Very cute animals  I love you 

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks to everyone! cheers

I'm trying to get some new ones at the moment. It's a set with 7 minis, including 3 I already have (grazing cow, swan and blowfish). The others are the kangaroo, sheep, donkey and lion. I'll keep you informed about them!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Very nice collection! cheers I wish I could raid a basket filled with Schleich minis at my dentist's office! Laughing

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I wish I could raid a basket filled with Schleich minis at my dentist's office! Laughing

Yes well I'm too old now to get animal toys after a dentist visit xD And they don't have the Schleich-S minis anymore. Not for many years, unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I wish I could raid a basket filled with Schleich minis at my dentist's office! Laughing

Yes well I'm too old now to get animal toys after a dentist visit xD

drunken The dentist turns her back... and you can reach for a handful of animals!  lol! Laughing 

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:47 pm

they are wonderfull and vedry cute! i have some laying around some where to  Evil or Very Mad scratch
If i find them i wil place a picture :)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Dum_my wrote:
they are wonderfull and vedry cute! i have some laying around some where to  Evil or Very Mad scratch
If i find them i wil place a picture :)

Thank you! And I'd love to see your Schleich-S minis!

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 pm

It wasn't quite what I expected to find when I went searching of my Mini's.
I was quit surpriced to find the cute little owlet twice!  Applause 
But i could't find the other among the rest of the different animals (i know i have got a goat and a dolfhin some where )
But what i did find was a box full with animals that came with albert heijn WNF desserts a long time a go!
I must see i do have a alfull lot of them .. what i obsessive child was i (A)

And the second part

And some other random little animals with the 2 owl's
I wonder i one of them is a fake!

Sorry for the big amount of pictures but it are a lot of animals and i have trided to take as many as possible in one shot :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Congrats! Very Happy I love the little penguins in the first set drunken

The owls are very interesting. It's possible they are both genuine, as there were many variations, but then they are quite different as well.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Wow, great collection!  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:54 pm

You've got a very nice collection of AH WNF animals! This topic was actually meant for my own collection of Schleich minis, but it's okay. Maybe next time you could post your AH WNF animals here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do find your double owls very interesting. As 4U said, there are lots of variations. So have some of the minis some paintings and others don't. For example, my Schleich-S mini owl has painted eyes. But your owls seem to have very different structures, as if they were made of other materials. Very interesting!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Ohhh! I LOVE these minis  cheers 

Have you seen that Safari is now making small bags with a choice of "Good-luck-minis" for a very reasonable price Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! I LOVE these minis  cheers 

Have you seen that Safari is now making small bags with a choice of "Good-luck-minis" for a very reasonable price Very Happy

No I haven't seen them! Can you give me a link? I also know Papo is making minis (for a couple of years), but I'm just so in love with this cuties from Schleich-S. It's a pity they don't make new ones anymore!

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Bullyland also has some micro animals, but i think these ones are a tiny bit bigger than the Schleich minis. Never seen so much minis in one collection, congrats Julie Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:12 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Bullyland also has some micro animals, but i think these ones are a tiny bit bigger than the Schleich minis. Never seen so much minis in one collection, congrats Julie Very Happy

Thank you! Very Happy

I have to look for the Bullyland minis as well, than ^^ I do have the Safari Ltd. sitting and howling wolf pup. I really like these mini figurines :3

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 4:52 pm

I'm sorry i dind't know there was a topic for already!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Dum_my wrote:
I'm sorry i dind't know there was a topic for already!

Ah don't mind it, I asked you to show some photos of your correction, so you just did what I asked Wink But I really do love your collection!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:40 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Oh yes! My Hobby Lobby has a nice selection of these. Very Happy And the convenient thing with them being at a craft store, I can get an additional 40% or more off the price with a coupon  Wink 

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I did know about these Good Luck Minis, but I didn't know they belonged to Safari Ltd. and they were called that way Laughing They're actually selling some of them at my local Schleich/Papo shop xD But unfortunately not the ones I really want. But I did bought the Good Luck Mini wolf cub there some time ago (but it's out of stock now)!

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Sow i did fins my goat! But also the cutest little elephant ever ! *^-^*

Stil no sine of the dophin... but i will keep looking for that little bastard Razz
No i have 4 ,, and i thought i only had 2 :), so who looks close, finds more! haha

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection   Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Schleich-S Minis Collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next