Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis

Go down 
+6
Kiryuha
MartinH
Suebeedo
HKHollinstone
schmidtchenschleich
thomas01
10 posters
AuthorMessage
thomas01

Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis Empty
PostSubject: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Hello Collectors of old Schleich figures !

My name is Thomas and i´m from germany near würzburg.
You have a very interesting forum for good old schleich figures, special animals.

This is my first "visit" in your forum and i did found perhaps something interesting to discuss about ??

It´s a Schleich Display ans it´s called "The Ark" and did have the schleich-no. 40800.
The white display to hang on the wall was made of platic and is in the original selling box and was for the "Schleich Minis".

Unfortunately i didn´t know to put a photo in your forum ! Could you please help me, if it´s interesting !

Did anybody know more about this display ? Thanks !!

All the best and have a nice day in the forum.

thomas01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by thomas01 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Hallo,
einfach auf ein Bild hosten klicken, Bild hochladen und anschließend den Link kopieren und bei Bild einfügen.
Sind das 2. und 3. Symbol oben rechts beim Antworten schreiben.

From me a great Hello to this forum.
How to host a Photo here i have wrote you in german.
Have many fun here.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forum Thomas, good you have you here!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:16 am

Willkommen. Weir Freuen uns sie haben sich uns angeschlossen.

Is it very obvious I used Babylon translation to go from English to German? Laughing Maybe I should just stick with the willkommen... Happy to have you here. You will find this a fun group! ~Sue
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 am

thomas01 wrote:

You have a very interesting forum for good old schleich figures, special animals.

This is my first "visit" in your forum and i did found perhaps something interesting to discuss about ??

It´s a Schleich Display ans it´s called "The Ark" and did have the schleich-no. 40800.
The white display to hang on the wall was made of platic and is in the original selling box and was for the "Schleich Minis".

Unfortunately i didn´t know to put a photo in your forum ! Could you please help me, if it´s interesting !

thomas01

welcome Thomas cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 am

Welcome to the forum, Thomas! And greetings from Ukraine!
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 am

Kiryuha wrote:
And greetings from Ukraine!

Hello
I see the first time, that you are from the Ukraine.
My wife liked the birdmilk from the chocolate manufactur in Schitomir very much.
Best regards
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 am

schmidtchenschleich wrote:

I see the first time, that you are from the Ukraine.
My wife liked the birdmilk from the chocolate manufactur in Schitomir very much.
Best regards
Very Happy
I introduced myself at LG forum, so people who know me from LG know that I'm Ukrainian.
By the way, I've never met another collector from CIS countries anywhere. That seems strange to me, cause at least Schleich animals are sold in Russia and Ukraine.
And where have you found those Ukrainian birdmilk candies? Are they sold in Germany? Surprised

P.S.: By the way, what's your real name, schmidtchenschleich?
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm

My name is Peter and i`m a german but my EX came from Schitomir and always brings my wife this candys with from there.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:34 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
My name is Peter and i`m a german but my EX came from Schitomir and always brings my wife this candys with from there.
:) I see now. But I personally like German chocolates more :)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Wilkomen in unser Sammler-Forum von Holland aus Thomas!
Jedes neue Mitglied und jeder Beitrag sind sehr wilkommen! cheers

Welcome to our collector-forum from Holland too Thomas!
Every new member und new contributions are very welcome! cheers

Du kannst dich auch anmelden bei [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] um Bilder hoch zu laden, dann bleiben die auch stehen.
Ich habe vorher nur da hoch geladet, aber leider verschwinden meine Bilder in letzter Zeit, bin also Mittglied geworden, kostet nichts... Laughing
Wir hoffen, wir sehen bald Bilder von dir!
(explanation about downloading pictures here from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Welcome to the forum Thomas. I have seen this display once before and would love to see pictures as soon as you figure it out.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 pm

Hello, Thomas, and welcome. I believe you're referring to the "Setzkasten" white plastic display for the Schleich die Arche minis. I've seen it for auction OVP with it's own box, and it appears very rarely on eBay.de.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
thomas01

PostSubject: photos are enclosed of the ark !!   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:44 pm

thomas01 wrote:

thomas01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:54 pm

An interesting item for an Schleich Mini Collector.
I`ve never seen it before.
THX for posting the photos.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Thanks for posting the pictures of the Ark Thomas, I've never seen one before either.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks for posting these, Thomas. One of this item was auctioned on eBay.de a few months ago. Prior to that, one was offered on auction, along with an OVP Die Arche more than a year ago, I believe. It's a very rare item, so congratulations on acquiring it... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Is the ARk built so that it has the shelves on just one side and the back is flat, or are the shelves on both sides? What a great item! Thanks so much for sharing. ~Sue
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi Thomas.
Now i could see the pics too, it is a rare item i believe, i never saw it before too... Laughing
By the way, when you become a meber(free) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your pics will stay here always.
In that case you download pictures there, and double click on them, and then the codes appear for you.
Use the BB-Code in Originalgröße, copy it, and paste it here...

PostSubject: Schleich Ark   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 am

Suebeedo wrote:
Is the ARk built so that it has the shelves on just one side and the back is flat, or are the shelves on both sides? What a great item! Thanks so much for sharing. ~Sue

Hello Suebeedo,

the display is at one side flat ! You could hang on the wall !

All the best
Thomas
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: Schleich Ark   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:49 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Hi Thomas.
Now i could see the pics too, it is a rare item i believe, i never saw it before too... Laughing
By the way, when you become a meber(free) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your pics will stay here always.
In that case you download pictures there, and double click on them, and then the codes appear for you.
Use the BB-Code in Originalgröße, copy it, and paste it here...

Hello Willy,

nice to meet you in the forum ! Thanks for your help with the photos on imgbox.

The little rabbit is made of rubber, but not such flex like the "Schleich-Minis" and did not have any markings of Schleich.
But that´s not unusual for old Schleich figures.

Best regards
Thomas01
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 am

Yes, thank you so much for sharing! I've seen where others say not to post pictures, but I sure appreciate them! ~Sue
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis    Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello,

here you could bid for this nice Ark display ! Perhaps a surprice for Christmas ?

Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Thankyou for sharing that Thomas. :)
I know on another thread someone shared whatthe ARk looked like up close. It looks great!

Someone on ebay.com is selling about 1 dozen minis also. Here is that link

Sad too much for me right now ~ but if anyone else wants to "Go for it!" there you are! cheers

flower the Canadian Sue living in the USA. Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 am

OMG !
I have been looking for this for years !

Thank you, Thomas I love you cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis   Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich "The ARK" as a display for old Schleich Minis
Page 1 of 1