Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:15 pm

Thanks a lot, Nardien Very Happy Yes, I know the exciting feeling when I find a treasure at a flea market/thrift store. You just need to stay calm until afterwards, because if the seller sees your excitement, the price will go definitely up xD But I've found so many great and wonderful figurines on these places <3

---

Oooh when I got home from school today, one of my roommates had lay down a box before my door.. A box from Karin! cheers And look at all the wonderful figurines that were inside:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They are:
Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] golden eagle, Play Visions snow leopard, Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beach marten, Safari Ltd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] river otter, Yowies USA 1 caracal, AAA skunk, 'Nine Product' hyena, Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] puma, Nici cat, Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] skunk and Papo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] dodo!

Aren't they wonderful? Thank you, Karin!! Very Happy

Last edited by Tarunyada on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Roger wrote:
Beatrice, so many new figures! Very Happy It is great to see your fox collection growing, Alfi fox is one of these less known foxes that must belong to a fox collection. Very interesting also that BRB fox, very huge actually so I can informe you that the largest fox of your collection is much larger than mine that is the Toy Major. Laughing
I like also this new taste for sea cow figurines, it is not usual that someone choose such an unusual and playful creature to collect. You must open a topic with your whole siernia. Wink flower

Thank you, Roger Very Happy Yes, foxes are such wonderful creatures, but of course I don't need to tell that to you, you already know Razz I had seen the Alfi fox before, but not for sale. So when I found it on Sandspielfiguren and already wanted to make an order because of the Bullyland manatee, I thought it wouldn't mind adding it to my cart as well Very Happy
I have actually no idea where my love for sea cows comes from, but I find them very intriguing and somewhat mysterious animals. And that's a great idea; I'll try making a Sirenia topic this day!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:48 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:
Beatrice, so many new figures! Very Happy It is great to see your fox collection growing, Alfi fox is one of these less known foxes that must belong to a fox collection. Very interesting also that BRB fox, very huge actually so I can informe you that the largest fox of your collection is much larger than mine that is the Toy Major. Laughing
I like also this new taste for sea cow figurines, it is not usual that someone choose such an unusual and playful creature to collect. You must open a topic with your whole siernia. Wink flower

Thank you, Roger Very Happy Yes, foxes are such wonderful creatures, but of course I don't need to tell that to you, you already know Razz I had seen the Alfi fox before, but not for sale. So when I found it on Sandspielfiguren and already wanted to make an order because of the Bullyland manatee, I thought it wouldn't mind adding it to my cart as well Very Happy
I have actually no idea where my love for sea cows comes from, but I find them very intriguing and somewhat mysterious animals. And that's a great idea; I'll try making a Sirenia topic this day!

Julie, I am glad you'll open a topic about your sea cows and I am impressed with this new lot from Karin. Very Happy
I called you Beatrice this time, silly me but I'm afraid you're used with my girl names mistakes. geek Beatrice is also a wonderful member of this forum. Wink

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:

Julie, I am glad you'll open a topic about your sea cows and I am impressed with this new lot from Karin. Very Happy
I called you Beatrice this time, silly me but I'm afraid you're used with my girl names mistakes. geek Beatrice is also a wonderful member of this forum. Wink

I'm actually working on it, so it'll be present in the very near future Razz
Haha yes, I'm used with it, but I really don't mind! There are so many wonderful people out here, it's okay to make a name-mistake sometimes Wink

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated September 6th]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Wow, so many lovely pieces in one box! congrats Julie and you have one of the fastest growing collections on the forum Very Happy I love the marten, caracal and snow leopard. I am glad they now belong to you thanks to Karin cheers sunny

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:40 pm

Nice additions, specially the dodo.

congrats. Smile

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:42 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Wow, so many lovely pieces in one box! congrats Julie and you have one of the fastest growing collections on the forum Very Happy I love the marten, caracal and snow leopard. I am glad they now belong to you thanks to Karin cheers sunny

landrover wrote:

Nice additions, specially the dodo.

congrats. Smile

Thank you both very much, Lance and Fernando! cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Roger is impressed?! affraid bounce cheers Laughing

Very happy that they arrived save and sound and they look so nice all together there Very Happy
Have fun with them Very Happy Happy to give them a loving home <3

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Laughing That manatea is funny Very Happy

So many new models Shocked Congrats!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:51 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Roger is impressed?! affraid bounce cheers Laughing

Very happy that they arrived save and sound and they look so nice all together there Very Happy
Have fun with them Very Happy Happy to give them a loving home <3

Thanks again for this lovely group of animals <3 I hope I can send your animals your way very soon Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Laughing That manatea is funny Very Happy

So many new models Shocked Congrats!

Thanks, LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:13 am

They are lovely

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:57 am

Very nice batch from Karin, Julie. Great models inside cheers ( Would love to catch that caracal Wink )

The spotted hyena is not a nayab but the "Nine Product" one
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:34 am

That box from Karin is really a small collection for connaisseurs in itself ! WOW !!!! cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:17 am

The Bullyland marten is very interesting! And congratulations for all the lovely newcomers!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:06 am

Thank you so much, Laura, Christophe, Susanne and Andreas! cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
The spotted hyena is not a nayab but the "Nine Product" one

Thank you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Today two of my expected eBay purchases arrived at my father's house, and he was so kind to send me some pictures of them! They are, very surprisingly, two Sirenians! But they are both dugongs, which I find really exciting, because I only had one in my collection - until now bounce Very Happy

Colorata | Dugong | Marine Mammals, 2004-

Kaiyodo | Dugong | CapsuleQ Okinawa, 2013

You can find a picture of the beautiful assembled Kaiyodo dugong here. I'll add them to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as soon as I made better photographs.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:11 pm

cheers Beautiful! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:13 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
cheers Beautiful! Very Happy

Thank you sunny

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Oooh nice ones Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:05 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Oooh nice ones Very Happy

Thanks! bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Big congratulations Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:18 pm

How exciting :)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Thank you both, Andreas and Laura Very Happy

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Tarunyada's General Additions   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Wow I did not realize there were so many dugong models! Huge congrats on having 2 new ones. The gray one is really nice. I really hope you aquire the AAA dugong soon! Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:13 am

Nice additions Julie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next