Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 10:04 am

Thank you, Laura, Sean and Taylor! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:00 pm

Tarunyada wrote:

NightLioness wrote:
Do you know the brand of the tiiinnyyy sea lion and octopus? :3

No, unfortunately not. Yet they really remind me of that tiny blue dolphin I have.. (Heb ik daar niet ooit eentje van aan jou gegeven, bij één van onze eerste trades? scratch Kan het me al niet eens meer herinneren Laughing ) The tiny blue dolphins on the right of this old picture of mine: click.

Oh, it looks like one of the series indeed Very Happy Nice! Hope you will find more of those Very Happy
(Niet dat ik weet eigenlijk... o.0 Zie hem hier niet liggen bij mijn andere dolfijnen... XD Wel heb je Safari LTD mini manatee en mini zeehond gegeven XD)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:06 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

NightLioness wrote:
Do you know the brand of the tiiinnyyy sea lion and octopus? :3

No, unfortunately not. Yet they really remind me of that tiny blue dolphin I have.. (Heb ik daar niet ooit eentje van aan jou gegeven, bij één van onze eerste trades? scratch Kan het me al niet eens meer herinneren Laughing ) The tiny blue dolphins on the right of this old picture of mine: click.

Oh, it looks like one of the series indeed Very Happy Nice! Hope you will find more of those Very Happy
(Niet dat ik weet eigenlijk... o.0 Zie hem hier niet liggen bij mijn andere dolfijnen... XD Wel heb je Safari LTD mini manatee en mini zeehond gegeven XD)

I hope they have a manatee or dugong from the same series, of course x3

(Ah dan heb ik dat waarschijnlijk gedroomd of zo xD)

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:12 pm

I have always loved the Schleich Raven but it is SOOOO expensive whenever I come across one. Lucky you to have gotten it! Wonderful lot of additions you have there!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:28 pm

WOW !!!! What a fabulous flock of fantastic treasures bounce cheers Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:39 am

Nice additions again Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 2:53 am

Thanks, Fallon, Susanne and Andreas! sunny

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:14 am

Got some additions to show you guys again Smile First, my Learning Resources Endangered Animals set, which arrived the day before we left for our holiday. You can find a walkaround and review [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I also found some animal figurines whilst travelling in Germany (Schleich and Ravensburger Tiptoi) and France (Bullyland).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Learning Resources [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Endangered Animals Set including giant panda, albatross, cheetah, black rhinoceros and manatee

Bullyland [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Fjord stallion, Ravensburger Tiptoi 2016 Wolf and Schleich-S [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pangolin

You can find a quick Ravensburger Tiptoi 2016 Wolf walkaround [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:16 am

Congrats Julie! They are very nice! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 10:17 am

Ana wrote:
Congrats Julie! They are very nice! cheers

Thank you very much, Anna Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 11:51 am

Ahhhh! You got that lovely, old Bullyland Fjord cheers Applause

Isn't that pangolin a gem ? I was fortunate to get one a couple of days ago, and I can't stop looking at it drunken

Wonderful and/or interesting additions all of them Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Big congrats Julie, nice catches again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:01 pm

I really like your holiday findings! Lucky girl! Very Happy

How nice to hear your favorite music while you are searching for animals <3
Did your father brought any music with him?

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Thank you, dear Susanne, Andreas and Karin! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
Ahhhh! You got that lovely, old Bullyland Fjord cheers Applause

Yes, I was so lucky to get him! cheers The shop only sold Schleich and Papo (which I bought can get locally) and Bullyland Disney figurines. This old fjord was the only Bullyland animal figurine they sold. Couldn't leave him there Razz

SUSANNE wrote:
Isn't that pangolin a gem ? I was fortunate to get one a couple of days ago, and I can't stop looking at it  drunken

Yes, it is. I still can't believe Schleich made a pangolin these days <3

NightLioness wrote:
Did your father brought any music with him?

Yes, he actually bought 4 CDs xD

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:46 pm

Congratulations, Julie! cheers I still need to get that Schleich Pangolin yet. The more I see it, the more I like it! And of course, the Ravensburger wolf...drunken

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:10 pm

I have to second Fallon's words about that pangolin. It is great to recover the excitment of getting a new Schleich. Very Happy
Congratulations for all your new figures. Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 2:20 am

Hi friends and newcomers [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought I'd put my head out of the earth and say hi again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I've had some major problems with STS these lasts months. I think it had to do with my network or something, but the site just did'nt work. Besides, I've been really busy with school every since it started again after holidays. Since last Monday I started my internship for about 10/11 weeks, but I might have some free time again in my weekens. I truly hope I can be more active again, because I really miss the lot of you!

I did acquire lots of new additions, but I haven't been able to photograph them due to a broken camera. The thing is fixed now, I'll probably be able to take some photographs again next weekend. For now I only have some improvised pictures of some figurines I got most recently.

Thanks for your patience!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:16 am

It is so great to see you back, Julie bounce cheers

Arrrh, all this elctronic stuff ! We are becomming so dependant on them, - being without internet and camera makes one feel completely lost What a Face '

Imagine how fast it has gone : Less than 40 years since I got my first telephone, - 10 years since I got a mobile ! Only app 20 years since one of my collegues came home from Hong Kong and had bought a completely magical thing : An electronic camera !!! Nobody had ever seen one before Laughing

Well, my mom told how everyone ran out from classrooms to see an aeroplane flying over them Very Happy

What on earth did they DO in the evenings ? Talking to each other , perhaps Laughing

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 9:42 am

So today I spent most of my time photographing additions I haven't shown here yet. Because of my long absence and me being busy with school, I kind of lost oversight of my collection and all my 'latest' additions. I think I covered most of it now (except of Karin's latest (and extremely awesome) package). I hope I'll be able to share additions a bit more regularly from now on (:

Holiday Ireland - July/August 2016

Lion Guard blindbag Kion

Disney 'Animal Word' bat-eared fox

Thrift store/flea market finds - September-October 2016

Schleich-S

New-Ray, Play Visions, My Beautiful Horses and puzzle brachiosaurus

Bullyland and Toy Major (hippo)

Various, including Burger King whale and Britains donkey

Package Susanne - October 2016

Yowie dugong and eastern grey kangaroo (fur seal lives with Karin now) and the cutest Bullyland lamb

Weekend with Karin - 11-13 November 2016
Karin's just the sweetest person. I visited her at the weekend and she already had some figurines for me, but she even let me pick some more figurines from her UFT animals! And of course we visited some thrift stores :3

Schleich-S grey whale

Wild Republic/Nayab (?) maned wolf

Various <3

Forgot to put this chap up with the others

Bullyland giraffe I found at thrift store

City visit - 25 November 2016

Second hand Invicta stegosaurus (painted)

Second hand Safari Ltd Wildlife Wonders lion

Second hand Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures komodo dragon

New HUGE Papo wolf <3

Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis, Safari Ltd River TOOB salamander and snake and second hand finds

That's it for now, thanks!

Back to top Go down
Saien

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 10:35 am

Wow, what a great additions Julie, congrats! cheers Applause

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 11:25 am

Saien wrote:
Wow, what a great additions Julie, congrats! cheers Applause

Thank you, Andrea Smile

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Great additions, so much to look at.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Yes, so much to look at Shocked

Scrolling down I kept wanting to comment about so many of them, because there are so many wonderful models, I could write a novel Laughing

So all I will way is : WOW !!! cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 7:12 am

Big congratulations Julie, can you please share closer pics of the Burger kibg whale and the little bird from the same pic :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Thank you very much, Paige, Susanne and Andreas! cheers Always a pleasure reading such comments Smile

widukind wrote:
can you please share closer pics of the Burger kibg whale and the little bird from the same pic :)

Of course! These are the only closer photos I have at the moment, I hope they're good enough (next chance of photographing would be near Christmas).

Unknown bird

Burger King gray whale

The whale is a gray whale from Burger King's Big Miracle Whales series (launched by National Geographic). You can detach it and find the skeleton inside (some skeletons are glow in the dark). Besides the gray whale, the series includes a killer whale, right whale, beluga and sperm whale.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next