Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]

Go down 
+41
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
FluffySlipers
Drakulka
Saarlooswolfhound
Saien
hawkins_zh
Dum_my
pipsxlch
sauroid
widukind
Roger
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
NightLioness
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
Oryx7557
landrover
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Tiermann
costicuba
jarda
A-J
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
ken yeo
Ana
orcagirl26
signatus
Kikimalou
Elros Alvar
koniminiatures
HKHollinstone
arafan
Florian
Carola
ulinuk
JonasV
AlopexLagopus
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Great additions and magnífico pictures.
Congratulations. cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 8:34 am

Very interesting, - the whale is semi-translucent ? Very Happy

Lovely hummingbird Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 9:36 am

Thank you Julie, the bird is very interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:39 pm

Lovely additions, Julie! So happy you finally able to acquire the large Papo wolf! I love you

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 9:40 am

that seaturtle is so nice!
Congratz on all of them

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:49 pm

You got the Asparagus wolf! Laughing Those non-really branded that we call Wild Republic seem to be a never ending collection and it is actually hard to sort them all on TAI. However, a maned wolf is definitively not a common sight in toy shape, thus a very interesting figure. It is great that you keep finding some time to share all your findings with us. Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Thank you all, dear friends! cheers I have lots of additions to show you, I just need to work the photographs out. I'm sure you'll be seeing some of it later today Smile

Roger wrote:
You got the Asparagus wolf! Laughing

Indeed I have, this sure must be the first vegetarian canidae in my collection cyclops alien

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Finds by my mother - last months 2016
Some figurines my mother found at flea markets and such.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AAA Kangaroo - joey missing

Britains Ltd Malayan Tapir | plastic version > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New Ray figurines: forest animals, koalas, iguana, wolf, chimpanzees, giant anteater and zebras

Thrift store finds - since last additions (November 2016)
Some additions I was able to find in 4 different thrift stores the last 2 months.

Various elephants: the biggest is Toy Major

AAA Orangutan male

Mattel Rhinoceros

Various, including New Ray goat, Animal Hospital/My Beautiful Horses foal, Toy Major zebra and hippo and Zaini Lion King hyena (Ed)

GI Joe (Rise of the Cobra - Snake Eyes - Paris Pursuit) wolf, Chap Mei German shepherd (copy?) and unknown German shepherd

Marktplaats (Dutch Auction Site) - since last additions (November 2016)
Last months I found a few figurines and bought from 4 different sellers.

My latest 'obsession': Breyer Stablemates Thoroughbreds - 4 different models so far

Various - Bullyland manatee calf (double!), Safari Ltd mallard, AAA chipmunk,
Bullyland stretching cat, AAA wolf and New Ray border collie (repaint for Karin!)

Various - Play Visions hammerhead shark, Bullyland shark and crocodile,
K&M Nile crocodile, Safari Ltd TOOBS crocodile and made in China crocodile

Toyshop Finds - 22 & 30 December 2016
Some unexpected additions I found in two different toyshops in the Netherlands.

Nayab wolf and Safari Ltd giant anteater with baby

Topps Baby Wild Animals - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Crabby the seal, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Knuckles the chimpanzee, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Strider the zebra, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Teeny the hippo,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Flossy the penguin, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bizzy the sea otter, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Twaddle the chipmunk, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Trumpet the elephant, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bandit the raccoon,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nimble the mountain goat, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Posy the skunk and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Scurry the cheetah

AAA Horse

Trades and Gifts - December 2016
Last month I received two incredibly wonderful parcels. One as trade from Philipp ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and one as gift from Beatrice ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]). These are gorgeous additions to my Sirenia collection <3

Trade PeGe - Kaiyodo Furuta Chocoegg 5 Dugong, AAA Dugong and Yowies UK 81 Manatee

Gift Froggie - Yowie Forgotten Friends 29 Steller's Sea Cow and K&M Mini Manatee

I want to thank both PeGe and Beatrice for the gorgeous Sirenians, my mother for always keeping an eye out for animal figurines, my father for his enduring patience whenever I'm strolling thrift stores in search for animal figurines, and Karin ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) (voor alle spam die je altijd binnen krijgt als ik weer wat gevonden heb en omdat het kan :3).

Thanks for stopping by (:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Wonderful additions! It is always exciting any time you get some new manatees! I like also very much that AAA horse, it looks much better than the average AAA horse is usually. Laughing I also have to notice these anteaters, especially the Safari one that is still the best. Collecting with wonderful people around is amazing! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Roger wrote:
Wonderful additions! It is always exciting any time you get some new manatees! I like also very much that AAA horse, it looks much better than the average AAA horse is usually. Laughing I also have to notice these anteaters, especially the Safari one that is still the best. Collecting with wonderful people around is amazing! Very Happy

Thank you very much, Roger!
My exact same opinion on the horse. I try not to collect horses beside my retired Schleich horses, but I couldn't leave this one - it's extremely well made for an AAA horse. I have a comparison photo with a Schleich horse and a close-up of its head, I'll share it in the AAA section as soon as possible!
Yes, I always bless the day I joined this amazing community! cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:50 pm

Fantastic new additions, many brands, years, species/breeds, etc. Other than the wolf (of course) the AAA models are my favorite from your bunch. Big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 am

And phantastic newcomers again Julie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 10:43 am

Thank you very much, Paige and Andreas Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 5:45 am

Congrats on your lovely additions. Your wolf doesn't seem to want to share the die though. :)

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Lovely new additions, Julie! Those Topps Baby Wild animals are adorable! drunken

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats on your lovely additions. Your wolf doesn't seem to want to share the die though. :)

Thank you, Laura! It seems like the wolf doesn't want to share the dice Razz

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Lovely new additions, Julie! Those Topps Baby Wild animals are adorable! drunken

Thanks, Fallon! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Big congratulation for the whole batch Julie. Very Happy

By the way, thank you for showing a walkaround of this excellent dice Laughing Please show us also the other faces Laughing

The AAA dugong is really big, could you show a walkaround please? sunny
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation for the whole batch Julie. Very Happy

By the way, thank you for showing a walkaround of this excellent dice Laughing Please show us also the other faces  Laughing

The AAA dugong is really big, could you show a walkaround please? sunny

Thank you very much, Christophe! Smile Haha, that dice certainly is the most photographed object in my collection Laughing
I'll make a walkaround of the AAA dugong later this week, no problem! Stay tuned!

So I got a whole bunch of additions to show you guys, and I'm not even up-to-date with photographing my latest additions silent I received the most awesome parcel from Fallon last week and I'm expecting the biggest parcel ever from Karin tomorrow Smile Furthermore, I hope to pay a visit to my local toy shop later on this week (hopefully they have some 2017 Schleich/Papo..). So I hope you're all prepared, because loads of additions are coming xD

Parcel from Karin - 2016
I do feel ashamed, because Karin's last parcel was such an epic one, but I forgot to photograph it all the time *facepalm* There were a few animal figurines in it, but loads of other stuff as well (such as gaming related items). I only photographed the animal figurines to show you here on TAi (maar er komt sowieso nog stuff uit je parcel in m'n nieuwe kamer, no worries :3 ).

Resin wolf and ring-tailed lemur, porcelain kangaroo, Walking With Dinosaurs blindbag Alphadon, Tsum Tsum Vagabond (Disney) and two Panini dogs

Local shop - 2016
I finally got my long awaited Game of Thrones Ghost (dire wolf) figurine from Funko drunken

Gifts - January 2017
Some animal figurines I got from a friend from school. She knows I collect animal figurines. I try to get her into collecting as well x3 As far as I remember, all figurines are unmarked/China.

Dutch auction site find - 14 January 2017
I don't even remember if Karin or I found this advertisment on a Dutch auction site, but I remember that I completely flipped out (is that even English?  scratch ) when I saw two figurines that were part of the lot. Between a load of unmarked/China figurines, there were the adult ocelot and adult sea otter from the K&M solid figurine series <3 The ocelot already found a new home at Karin's!

The most interesting figurines from the lot: Toy Major rhinoceros, Bullyland tyrannosaurus, K&M adult sea otter (solid), AAA chimpanzee with baby and unknown pangolin and dinosaur

Thrift store + Dutch auction site finds - 27 January 2017
I visited some trift stores with my father, where I found some cartoonish animal figurines. Besides, I received an amazing parcel I got through a Dutch auction site. It included 9/12 figurines from the K&M International AZA Tube from 1998 <3

Thrift store finds: Plastoy cat, a plastic duck decoy, Disney's Pumbaa (The Lion King) and two figurines from Disney Pixar's A Bug's Life

Dutch auction site finds, including In My Pocket cats, Science & Nature sulphur-crested cockatoo and various Schleich Minis

9 out of 12 AZA Tube figurines

Flea market - 29 January 2017
I visited a lovely flea market (I hadn't been there before) and I found loads of animal figurines! Lots of vintage In My Pocket dogs and cats, some Schleich figurines (a puppy, a wild boar piglet and a quite old domestic piglet), an AAA ring-tailed lemur, a Safari Ltd Authentics blue whale, a Ricolino fur seal, two Club Earth butterflies and of course some unmarked/China figurines.

Various finds

Club Earth Purple Spotted Swallowtail

Club Earth Hewitson's Blue Hairstreak

K&M Bulk Find - 31 January 2017
I visited some thrift stores again, and found some animal figurines. Most found a new home at Karin's, but this rare beauty still remains at my home. It's the K&M International 1998 Giant Pacific octopus (Pacific Ocean Bulk)!

Second hand finds + Papo wolf pup - 1 February 2017
I visited my local Schleich/Papo shop, which sells second hand animal figurines quite often. Besides the Papo wolf pup (which I still needed), I found some very nice second hand figurines as well!

Unknown caterpillar, Ferrero Natoons lynx, CollectA (Procon) tiger cub and lion, Ferrero Natoons lion, AAA seahorse, Schleich bison and Schleich scale human

Papo 50162 wolf pup

Pfew, that's it for now, folks, but expect more additions later on this week! Thanks for reading!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Julie, that is really impressive! Lots of great figures of all kinds! cheers
Now you completed one of the K&M bulks on TAI and unfrotunately, none of the Club Earth butterflies is the anise swallowtail or you could complete another set. It is really exciting to follow your additions and I am already curious to see what are you showing next. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 9:19 pm

This makes me laugh, because every time we show animals here on STS, it like: but that one is at Karin's place, or I gave that one to Julie XD
You found the adv with the large K&M animals, I found the one with the K&M EZA figures, if I remember right... Laughing

Do not feel ashamed sweets! This time it was more other stuff than animals, so yeah XD
(De volgende heeft wel degelijk meer dieren! <3)

Still love the GoT Dire wolf <3 Such a photo model <3

Whaaaa. big congrats on all of them :3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Roger wrote:
Now you completed one of the K&M bulks on TAI and unfrotunately, none of the Club Earth butterflies is the anise swallowtail or you could complete another set.  It is really exciting to follow your additions and I am already curious to see what are you showing next. Very Happy

Thank you very much, Roger! Yes, it's always exciting to find rare figurines that are still absent on TAi. It feels even better to complete series like these! But it feels best to help other collectors complete their series, so I'm sure this octopus will find a new home at Beatrice's later on this year Smile

NightLioness wrote:
This makes me laugh, because every time we show animals here on STS, it like: but that one is at Karin's place, or I gave that one to Julie XD
You found the adv with the large K&M animals, I found the one with the K&M EZA figures, if I remember right... Laughing

Very true xD And thanks for reminding me, sometimes I do forget xP

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:11 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:
Now you completed one of the K&M bulks on TAI and unfrotunately, none of the Club Earth butterflies is the anise swallowtail or you could complete another set.  It is really exciting to follow your additions and I am already curious to see what are you showing next. Very Happy

Thank you very much, Roger! Yes, it's always exciting to find rare figurines that are still absent on TAi. It feels even better to complete series like these! But it feels best to help other collectors complete their series, so I'm sure this octopus will find a new home at Beatrice's later on this year Smile

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Yesterday I took photographs of my latest additions, quite late in the evening. I did my best with my Photoshop skills, but some pictures still have quite a poor quality [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thrift store finds - February 2017
Two lovely Schleich donkeys my mother found at one of our local thrift stores!

Parcel from WhiteLightning Wolf - 14 February 2017
This lovely parcel from Fallon contained the adorable manatee family from the Wild Republic Eco Dome series! It contains two adults and they have two lovely babies. Thank you so much, Fallon drunken

With Safari Ltd manatee (left) and Papo manatee (right) for size

Toy shop finds - 14 February 2017
A well known Dutch toy shop chain (Bart Smit) will disappear from the shopping districts. As far as I know, all/most shops will be taken over by another toy shop chain (Intertoys), but for now Bart Smit has incredible discounts. I bought 10 Walking With Dinosaurs blind bags and 3 brand new Schleich-S for only 4,65 euros!! There were 2 doubles with the WWD blind bags, so I gave them to a friend.

2x Schleich skunk (for repaint purpoises) and 1x alpaca mare

Walking With Dinosaurs (from left to right) Alphadon, Pachyrhinosaur 'Juniper', Pachyrhinosaur 'Patchi', Gorgosaur, Edmontosaurus, Troodon, Alexornis and Hesperonychus

Package from NightLioness - 21 February 2017
Well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Next Sunday will be my birthday, and Karin decided that she would send me the biggest package I'd ever seen drunken It weighed just under 5 kg (11 lbs) o___O There are so many goods in it, lovely hobby stuff, magazines, some gaming-related stuff. I'll only show the animal figurines here, but my oh my, what a package [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Disney Pocahontas deer, two China otters, AAA polar bear, Toy Major wildebeest and AAA cheetah

Left from the dice some adorable critters (that fox <3) and right from it are Plus Troetels; all are covered in soft velvet

Various figurines, including some Hong Kong animals, a Britains Ltd okapi and a Club Earth fjord

Kaiyodo Japanese Scops owl (?), common moorhen and African wild dog

Eikoh (Volume 10) dugong <3

Steller's sea cow from a rather new Takara Tomy series, including extinct species..

..which came with a lovely base!

Last but not least, this lovely Disney Zootopia's Nick Wilde figurine, which can be used for the Disney Infinity game

Local toy shop visit - 22 February 2017
Last Wednesday I visited my local Schleich/Papo source in the city. I'd been there three weeks earlier, but at that time they didn't had any 2017 Papo figurines or any new catalogues. I went back in the hope they had them, but unfortunately, no. I did acquire the 2017 Schleich catalogue, which you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They did had some 2017 Schleich figurines, but these species just aren't interesting for my collection. I'll return in March, so hopefully they have some of the Schleich 2017 March releases, and I still hope for Papo 2017 figurines. I did get two 2016 Papo figurines which I still needed.

Papo 2016 European badger and African penguin

Thanks for reading again, folks! I'm expecting some nice old/rare figurines next week; I'll keep you informed! Have a nice weekend! cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 pm

HOLY HAMSTER !!! This is like christmas cheers
Even more, because I missed your last flock  Sleep  Laughing

I keep think ohhh!  And aaaah, and wow and gasp, and more ohh and .....Laughing

SO many brands and styles and species and sizes !!! Just like I love it !!! I love you

One, which I almost envy you ( in the positive way, naturally Wink ) is the Alexornis from Walking With Dinosaurs ! It is really, really hard to find Very Happy

I'll have to come back and admire them again and again drunken

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Thank you very much, dear Susanne! cheers Yes, I love varied lots like these. I keep my eye out wherever I come, always alert to spot any animal figurines Suspect And it's so nice to have people around me who look for or with me! I just love collecting animal figurines and the community of animal collectors!

SUSANNE wrote:
One, which I almost envy you ( in the positive way, naturally Wink ) is the Alexornis from Walking With Dinosaurs ! It is really, really hard to find Very Happy

I had no idea this colourful chicken is so hard to get! I'll keep an eye out for more WWD blindbags, and if I grab a double, I'm sure he'll make his way to Denmark! sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]   Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02] - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's General Additions [Updated 24.02]
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next