Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays

Go down 
+5
widukind
LeeAnn
JonasV
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Apr 2014 - 17:22

jonesee wrote:
I have to say that I love be here on STS and share my life with you! Love you all!! Erm, sorry just got some gust of love, bye Rolling Eyes XDD

Haha same here, don't need to say sorry for that! cheers

But guyssssssssssss I went to two thrift stores today and look what I bought for only 4 euros:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It has exactly 10 sections where I can put my 10 Albert Heijn WWF animal series and it's black, and it has the style of my desk and Schleich-S horses showcase, so it will look so nice in my room, filled with my lovely AH WWF animals ❤I'm so happy right now drunken

I just cleaned it (was a bit dusty) but now I'm going to fill it up with my animals and of course I'll show you some photos if I'm ready! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Apr 2014 - 17:55

Ohh, what a wonderful find, Julie! I would love to own it Very Happy

Big congrats and remember to show it for us then Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Apr 2014 - 18:26

jonesee wrote:
Ohh, what a wonderful find, Julie! I would love to own it Very Happy

Big congrats and remember to show it for us then Wink

Yes I'm so lucky with all today's finds! cheers I just put my Albert Heijn WWF animals in it and I must say it looks great, I'm so happy right now! geek rendeer

I love it! I love you

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Apr 2014 - 20:12

That looks great, wonderful you sound such a good deal that fits your collection so well!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Apr 2014 - 20:18

Wonderful! They looks so good in that black shelf... Thanks cheers cheers sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Apr 2014 - 20:40

Wonderful Julie cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 1:30

Oh, I love it too!  bounce bounce It was meant for you to buy it!  cheers 

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 10:31

Thank you very much, Tim, Jonas, Andreas and 4U! cheers

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
It was meant for you to buy it!  cheers 

Hehe I keep saying that to my mother Razz

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Apr 2014 - 12:40

Beautiful collection and really wonderfully displayed! You have many nice shelves and vitrines, dream of many collectors! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Apr 2014 - 16:20

Thanks Ana! cheers

I have some great news! My mother and I moved my old desk (in which I just put my Schleich-S) to another room and moved the showcases (I believe they're all from the IKEA Billy familie) to my room. Now I have a wall filled with showcases for all my animals! cheers I put the small black one with the Albert Heijn WWF animals there as well and I can't wait to fill everything! cheers

Of course I'll show some pictures when I put my animals in there! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Apr 2014 - 19:02

Now you have the most exciting job to do! Can't wait for photos of the new arrangement. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 18:22

Wow Julie! That looks wonderful! Wanna fill those shelves Very Happy I too cannot wait to see the new system! cheers 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:36

Ohhh! I did not even see the black shelves ! The Heijn-models fit just perfectly  cheers 

And now you have a whole WALL to fil  affraid  OHHHH! Bliss and joy  cheers Applause drunken

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 21:47

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Apr 2014 - 17:59

Thanks Ana, Jonas, Susanne and 4U! Very Happy

I already put many of my figurines in my showcases and I'll show you some photographs soon. My mother will look on the internet for glass shelves, because that will be even prettier Very Happy I'll show you photographs after the weekend!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 15:11

It's almost one year later, but I have some pictures for you of my showcases/displays! First an overview of all the showcases together:

Here's a photo of the big showcases with all my animal figurines:

And last but not least, my AH WNF animals:

I forgot to put my tapirs back in the display before taking the photographs :')

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 15:21

It looks great! cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 15:23

LeeAnn wrote:
It looks great! cheers

Thank you, LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 16:21

Nice collection! Very nice display! Very Happy And all those Lion king figures, ooooh <3

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 16:23

NightLioness wrote:
Nice collection! Very nice display! Very Happy And all those Lion king figures, ooooh <3

Thank you, Karin! Very Happy

Oh yes, my Lion King collection <3 I started it years back and had a huge break because I thought I was too old for it.. But I started collecting again because I still love it so much :'D

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 19:14

Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Oh yes, my Lion King collection <3 I started it years back and had a huge break because I thought I was too old for it.. But I started collecting again because I still love it so much :'D

Never is a person to old to love a Disney movie that much Wink Very Happy
Can you show some close-ups if you have time? :3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Mar 2015 - 21:17

Great collection,  have you closer pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 16:13

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Never is a person to old to love a Disney movie that much Wink Very Happy

Hehe indeed, I realised that and continued collecting Lion King (and Spirit) stuff! Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:

widukind wrote:

Yes, I'll show you some close-ups later!

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 12:02

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you You're back with your awesome collections! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 18:36

NightLioness wrote:

widukind wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you are Very Happy

JonasV wrote:
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you You're back with your awesome collections! cheers

Hurray!! cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays   Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarunyada's Showcases and Displays
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: